Sign in to follow this  

What expect from 2015 version and what should be added

We all know that 2014 game is already done and it seems  an updated version of 2013. Now we have to think about 2015 game and things that will improve F1 experience . Here is what i think will be improved:
1-Physics
2- Visual damage
3- Graphics

Now what  i hope it's implemented:
1- Back of live the life career(with more interviews and variety of questions and how answers affects team)
2- All practice sessions
3-Formation lap
4-Podium
5- Manager mode
6- possibility of playing casual or simulation.

I really think people shouldn't get their hopes up too much about next gen. I'm not expecting it, graphically anyway, to be that amazing. I'm expecting graphics to be about on par with Forza 4, maybe not even that. Hope the physics/damage etc are vastly improved though

Yeah,but they can produce a game better in graphics. I expect a huge improvement at visual damage and physics and really hope that they coe back with live the life career,that email system is such a bad thing,no immersion...

I'm not expecting a big step forward in visual damage at all, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if the visual damage is virtually the same as F1 2010-14

lol if they don't,it would be a back step from codies,they know that we aren't happy and Project cars will steal some f1 gamers...they have everything to lose

Judging by what I've seen of what other games have done and how much they've improved in the same area, F1 2015 will have almost identical damage to the rest of them. I hope its massively improved, but I am not expecting it to be any different

I want an incredibly improved game. If they don't pull out a game that tops the likes of GP4 and F1:CE in terms of immersion and AI, then I'm throwing in the towel.

Presentation will, undoubtedly, be improved dramatically (if CM decides to actually try).

Bugs and glitches? Yeah, I mean, seriously. It's Codies, of course.

Oh, and if I can't use my G27 I won't be buying the game.

Cant see cm coming out with a F1 game 75% of us want tbh. If past experience is anything to go on that tool mr hood will make the game he wants and not what we would all want. Watching the vids in the other thread he talks such shit about why x isnt in the games and why y wasnt possible but we all can see it is down to lazy ass devs doing what seems like little to nothing for the past 6-7 years. Soz I 4got about new scenarios each year lol! Its funny how the sport I love im going off the games yet fifa 14 I love simply because the carrer mode is amazing! I HATE football but fifa is such a good game imo as you really feel like you have to be the manager, I love keeping a eye on the press releases between games see what rumours are going around, rotating my squad often so a player doesnt say he isnt happy in my team, checking how many games I have in a month to keep my players fresh, worry at half time if im down 2 goals and I could go on :) The Main problem for me with the F1 series now is there is never a time where I feel like I have to make a decision that a F1 driver might have to make several times a season on the track or off. The race result is a given if you are above average and in a top team, the way we behave on track has no affect on team/driver relationships, we dont even see the trophy if we win the wdc/wcc. That stuff is not on the top of my wishlist by any means just using as an example of no atmosphere in the cm games on track or off.  

APR193 said:
 I'm expecting graphics to be about on par with Forza 4, maybe not even that. 
You can't be serious

I want an incredibly improved game. If they don't pull out a game that tops the likes of GP4 and F1:CE in terms of immersion and AI, then I'm throwing in the towel.

Presentation will, undoubtedly, be improved dramatically (if CM decides to actually try).

Bugs and glitches? Yeah, I mean, seriously. It's Codies, of course.

Oh, and if I can't use my G27 I won't be buying the game.
Same. As far as Im concerned they should be topping those games now. If 2015 is not better than GP4 I will be getting a PC and sticking to GP4 for life.

The modding community will fight to keep GP4 alive, and do a 10 times better job on their mods that Codemasters do on their full price games. Not to mention the AI in GP4 is exemplary and the physics are very good too.

Im almost hoping 2015 is sh!thouse so Codies give me an excuse to get a PC and get back into Geoff Crammonds works of art

CM knows that 2015 game is their last chance to recover,that's why i think they'll do a great job,from physics till immersion in career mode.

iRacing gives out $16,000 USD every year to their Grand Prix Series Champion and also $16,000 USD every year to their NASCAR Series Champion. They're on their 5th straight year doing this now. 34 yo Finnish guy, Greger Huttu has won the F1 series 3 years now.

Awesome idea for PR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmRiJZ2J_p8

hola said:
APR193 said:
You can't be serious
Why? Their graphics on PS3/360 aren't on par with other games on the systems (I know other games don't have 22+ cars on track etc though) and seeing how much other games have improved from 360/PS3 to Xone/PS4 I have no reason to believe that F1 2015 will be any better than Forza 4 graphics wise.

For me, I wish for future f1 games to be more like 2013, where they have features that pay tribute to past F1 cars, tracks and drivers as well. The Classic Content has been one of CM's best ideas to date with the series, so here's hoping it's back in 2015.

I can only assume that licencing is an issue with older cars, but surely CM should be able to get some of the vehicles that are appearing in other series instead. (Project Cars, Forza 5, Assetto Corsa)

APR193 said:
hola said:
APR193 said:
You can't be serious
Why? Their graphics on PS3/360 aren't on par with other games on the systems (I know other games don't have 22+ cars on track etc though) and seeing how much other games have improved from 360/PS3 to Xone/PS4 I have no reason to believe that F1 2015 will be any better than Forza 4 graphics wise.
I'm hoping for something at least on par with Forza 5

APR193 said:
hola said:
APR193 said:
You can't be serious
I'm hoping for something at least on par with Forza 5
I personally don't see that happening. I'd love to be wrong, but I can't see the graphics being that good. Codies games haven't been on par graphics wise with the likes of Forza on the old consoles, and I see no reason to believe it will be any different on the new ones. When the new gen gets towards the end of its life then I reckon the F1 games will look better than Forza 5, but by that time Forza will look a lot better than Forza 5.

MrSave07 said:
Codies graphics aren't the best but i expect a very good visual game
That's what I meant. I expect some pretty good solid graphics as generally their games do have and use that whether it is on par with something like Forza 5 or not is up to them but I'd expect something of similar quality.

Don't get your hopes up, next gen means nothing, they are old hardware already, design the game for pc and reduce it to something consoles can handle. Wish they'd focus on online not stupid career mode racing against AI, AI are always going to be worse that real people, no matter what happens.

I'm hoping they add tracks periodically through the season, so that the tracks have the latest modifications (e.g. Monza run off) and correct sponsor logos in place. They could also release updated car/helmet skins/models if/when they change through the year.

Scenarios could also be re-enacted with DLC, e.g. you're Hamilton with a bad start at Monza, try to get back in the lead, etc.

However what I'm sadly expecting is the base game to launch with maybe the first 1-3 races included and the rest to be a Season Pass DLC. I hope that's not the case, but I can't see Codemasters doing updates/development on the game throughout 2015 but only being paid once...

Regarding my points above, it'd be great if the game was updated track-wise for free during the season, but if something HAD to be paid-for DLC/season pass then perhaps less essential elements like scenarios/updates to cars/helmets and any classic content could be DLC.

Then in 2016 the next season could be added to the game as well, making it a 2-season title (after all F1 Challenge 99-02 by EA had 4 seasons in it).

I'm hoping they add tracks periodically through the season, so that the tracks have the latest modifications (e.g. Monza run off) and correct sponsor logos in place. They could also release updated car/helmet skins/models if/when they change through the year.

Scenarios could also be re-enacted with DLC, e.g. you're Hamilton with a bad start at Monza, try to get back in the lead, etc.

However what I'm sadly expecting is the base game to launch with maybe the first 1-3 races included and the rest to be a Season Pass DLC. I hope that's not the case, but I can't see Codemasters doing updates/development on the game throughout 2015 but only being paid once...
I don't get why they'd release a game with only 3 tracks on it? Or do you mean 1-3 scenarios?

Don't get your hopes up, next gen means nothing, they are old hardware already, design the game for pc and reduce it to something consoles can handle. Wish they'd focus on online not stupid career mode racing against AI, AI are always going to be worse that real people, no matter what happens.
A lot of people only play career mode single player modes you know, I happen to be one of them. I'm glad they do put sp modes in the games otherwise I wouldn't buy them. There's quite a number of people on this forum that do in fact. as for the next gen consoles yes they may be less powerful than the PC but they're more powerful than what we've had and I've had a lot of fun with my XB1 since I bought it a few weeks ago and plan on having more.

If 2015 is anything like 2010-2013, CM will still have to limit their updates/patches for their consoles. Remember, CM only limited patches for their console games to one per yearly title due to cost reasons. I can see constant updates to PC like in the past years, but consoles patches can very well be few and far between.

Ultimately, regardless of if the game is broken or not, the number of updates/patches will most likely be determined by how many console games they sell. They will never hurt themselves by losing money. They will count their money/revenues first.

A lot of people only play career mode single player modes you know, I happen to be one of them. I'm glad they do put sp modes in the games otherwise I wouldn't buy them. There's quite a number of people on this forum that do in fact. as for the next gen consoles yes they may be less powerful than the PC but they're more powerful than what we've had and I've had a lot of fun with my XB1 since I bought it a few weeks ago and plan on having more.
Yeah the people who hang round on these forums aren't representative, it's leagues that are most popular throughout the games life,. I'm sure you are having fun with it but it's holding pc gaming experience back.