Sign in to follow this  

What expect from 2015 version and what should be added

Don't get your hopes up, next gen means nothing, they are old hardware already, design the game for pc and reduce it to something consoles can handle. Wish they'd focus on online not stupid career mode racing against AI, AI are always going to be worse that real people, no matter what happens.
A lot of people only play career mode single player modes you know, I happen to be one of them. I'm glad they do put sp modes in the games otherwise I wouldn't buy them. There's quite a number of people on this forum that do in fact. as for the next gen consoles yes they may be less powerful than the PC but they're more powerful than what we've had and I've had a lot of fun with my XB1 since I bought it a few weeks ago and plan on having more.
Yeah the people who hang round on these forums aren't representative, it's leagues that are most popular throughout the games life,. I'm sure you are having fun with it but it's holding pc gaming experience back.

some maybe but there are some games that are PC exclusive just as there are PS exclusive games and Xbox ones but the bigger game companies are only going to make what they think will sell that always has been the case and I suspect that it'll continue to be. But games that are released across the board and by that I mean both PC and console like FIFA and the F1 games will always be this way we just have to accept it. Just fyi I game on PC and console

Don't get your hopes up, next gen means nothing, they are old hardware already, design the game for pc and reduce it to something consoles can handle. Wish they'd focus on online not stupid career mode racing against AI, AI are always going to be worse that real people, no matter what happens.
A lot of people only play career mode single player modes you know, I happen to be one of them. I'm glad they do put sp modes in the games otherwise I wouldn't buy them. There's quite a number of people on this forum that do in fact. as for the next gen consoles yes they may be less powerful than the PC but they're more powerful than what we've had and I've had a lot of fun with my XB1 since I bought it a few weeks ago and plan on having more.
Yeah the people who hang round on these forums aren't representative, it's leagues that are most popular throughout the games life,. I'm sure you are having fun with it but it's holding pc gaming experience back.
I disagree! Single player is the most popular mode of play hands down. I can remember threads complaining of the lack of multi-player lobbies in the old forum and leagues are a large step below that. If leagues were the most popular format, don't you think CM would have catered for them better?

APR193 said:
I'm hoping they add tracks periodically through the season, so that the tracks have the latest modifications (e.g. Monza run off) and correct sponsor logos in place. They could also release updated car/helmet skins/models if/when they change through the year.

Scenarios could also be re-enacted with DLC, e.g. you're Hamilton with a bad start at Monza, try to get back in the lead, etc.

However what I'm sadly expecting is the base game to launch with maybe the first 1-3 races included and the rest to be a Season Pass DLC. I hope that's not the case, but I can't see Codemasters doing updates/development on the game throughout 2015 but only being paid once...
I don't get why they'd release a game with only 3 tracks on it? Or do you mean 1-3 scenarios?
I mean they might include the first 3 races, then the later ones you get via DLC (either paid or free), so they can be up-to-date with real life. Although it's true that there's issues with patches on consoles, so hopefully they won't be that bold. But F1 Race Stars had several tracks as DLC only, and the MotoGP game on PC added Laguna Seca as DLC... so there's dangerous precedents out there already...

All the features wanted are already discussed extensively on this forum for F1 2014. Since almost none of them are included in F1 2014, they will automatically become part of the wishlist for F1 2015.

Honestly though, since F1 2010 the wishlist has always been the same. Telemetry, formation lap, podium, proper race engineer, more immersive pitstops, more advanced damage model, better penalty system, have all been excluded since day one. And they've only reduced the features further by taking FP1 and FP2 out, now they've removed classic content, and safety car is almost never seen.

I've ordered every single F1 game from CM on PC as pre-order. But F1 2014 I won't even order until it's in the sales bin for less then 20 bucks, and I'll likely won't order F1 2015 either unless feedback from players improves drastically. 

I disagree! Single player is the most popular mode of play hands down. I can remember threads complaining of the lack of multi-player lobbies in the old forum and leagues are a large step below that. If leagues were the most popular format, don't you think CM would have catered for them better?
I agree. This is absolutely true.

APR193 said:
I'm hoping they add tracks periodically through the season, so that the tracks have the latest modifications (e.g. Monza run off) and correct sponsor logos in place. They could also release updated car/helmet skins/models if/when they change through the year.

Scenarios could also be re-enacted with DLC, e.g. you're Hamilton with a bad start at Monza, try to get back in the lead, etc.

However what I'm sadly expecting is the base game to launch with maybe the first 1-3 races included and the rest to be a Season Pass DLC. I hope that's not the case, but I can't see Codemasters doing updates/development on the game throughout 2015 but only being paid once...
I don't get why they'd release a game with only 3 tracks on it? Or do you mean 1-3 scenarios?
I mean they might include the first 3 races, then the later ones you get via DLC (either paid or free), so they can be up-to-date with real life. Although it's true that there's issues with patches on consoles, so hopefully they won't be that bold. But F1 Race Stars had several tracks as DLC only, and the MotoGP game on PC added Laguna Seca as DLC... so there's dangerous precedents out there already...
Thats because Dorna took Laguna Seca off the Grand Prix calender for 2014, Milestone just threw it in because its one of if not the most popular track.

The 2013 MotoGp "World Championship" had 4 GP in Spain, 3 in USA, and 2 in Italy lol. Sometimes I wish Dorna would take over F1 at least then we'd stop losing good GP's to countries with no racing passion or heritage

Until telemetry is put into the game - it is just a fun racing console game. Think of it from the point of view of a real F1 team - how important is the setup?  To save money would ANY team give up telemetry? What portion of the team uses telemetry to do their jobs? What is a key objective of practice sessions? To get the setup right - and how do they do that? - telemetry. 

I still find it amazing the F1:CE has done in one year something that Codies have not been able to to over the years.

TDDB said:
I still find it amazing the F1:CE has done in one year something that Codies have not been able to to over the years.
OoOoOo the man with the controversial and provocative red stripe has spoken

TDDB said:
I have to agree. I am currently playing it and still love it! It feels like a more representative F1 weekend than CM efforts. Pure vintage quality.