Sign in to follow this  

I'm new to F1 2013 and Xbox 360. Two basic questions: Replay and Practice

Howdy,

1. How do I replay a race?

2. I want to just drive on an existing circuit (no race). How can I do this?

Mike

mhammer said:

From the main menu > proving grounds > time trial

mhammer said:

Howdy,

1. How do I replay a race?

Mike

1 After the race and you are on the result screen press the back button and it will replay the race

2 go to time trial and choose your  car and track

and that's  it ... 

Thanks for the replies and appreciate your support. I'm still not able to replay a race. Nothing happens when I press the back button at the end of the race (in the results screen). If I crash, I can use the back button to rewind the action, but it doesn't do anything after a race. Do I need to attach an external hard drive to the XBOX 360 in order to store a race? Is there a setting for enabling a race replay? My XBOX came with 4GB of storage. Going to time trials allows me to drive any circuit ........ thanks!

mhammer said:
Thanks for the replies and appreciate your support. I'm still not able to replay a race. Nothing happens when I press the back button at the end of the race (in the results screen). If I crash, I can use the back button to rewind the action, but it doesn't do anything after a race. Do I need to attach an external hard drive to the XBOX 360 in order to store a race? Is there a setting for enabling a race replay? My XBOX came with 4GB of storage. Going to time trials allows me to drive any circuit ........ thanks!
I have always played F1  from my hard so I could not tell you if  need one connected or not to enable replays maybe @hatta could reply to that bit ... 

mhammer said:
Right  I have finally found the answer for you took me quite a while  to get it though go to this link the answer is post  number  8  (seems you do need a hard drive to enable  replays )

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/959808-f1-2010/56586461

Thanks all for your support, I really appreciate it. I received an answer back from Codemasters. In order to enable replays on the XBOX 360 4GB system, a hard drive needs to be attached. This is because the 4GB are flash memory, which is too slow to record a race. Flash memory is very fast to read, but slow to write.

mhammer said:
Thanks all for your support, I really appreciate it. I received an answer back from Codemasters. In order to enable replays on the XBOX 360 4GB system, a hard drive needs to be attached. This is because the 4GB are flash memory, which is too slow to record a race. Flash memory is very fast to read, but slow to write.
Your Welcome, I am glad we managed to get a definitive answer for you that's why i put @ hatta in my post last night so admin would read the thread  thanks for saying they replied to you B)  if I was you I would get one off ebay as a brand new one is way expensive  and if a hard drive is going to die they generally do within the first 3 month's of there life ...