Jump to content Jump to content

Career doesn't save!

bassser

Just wanted to report something I want you to fix very very soon. I can't save the career. I activated autosave and raced one weekend. Then I closed the game as usual and when coming back and I go to career it tells me to select a team to start? also if I hit "manage drivers" I can't load a savegame...
I really like to play the career, but that makes it impossible!
Same issue, although I managed to do until Sochi, saved there, and then the problem started. I've repeated the 50% race in Sochi 4 times now...
Tried resetting the save files and now I'm stuck at Australia Practice 1. I'm verifying files now, will report back if problem persists.
I got the same issue here the career mode and many other things are not saving  and I also cant join any multiplayer game. Are you guys able to join the multiplayer?  For me it says banned for cheating since the beginning. I never made it inside the multiplayer.
Im on PC windows 7 and version 1.3
antznwfs said:
I got the same issue here the career mode and many other things are not saving  and I also cant join any multiplayer game. Are you guys able to join the multiplayer?  For me it says banned for cheating since the beginning. I never made it inside the multiplayer.
Im on PC windows 7 and version 1.3
The cheating is because installed mod. Shame FOM for that.

RevolvingPrawn said:
Have any of you downloaded mods? 
I had all the same problems after downloading the Williams red stripe mod, but after removing it the game started working properly again.

First had it, then reinstalled the game. Still have those issues... It's just not funny to play at all. Requested Steam to give me back the moneay for techincal issues, haven't the game at this time. Tell me when this problem is solved and I'll buy it again.

Archived