Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2017 - DSQ After Qualifying

Hi all, 

Just to let you know that everyone being disqualified at the end of a session is an issue we're aware of and are investigating. We'd like more information from you on this, so it'd help massively if you could tell us:
  • The platform you're playing on
  • How many people were in your session
  • What happened in the lead up
  • How many sessions had you played up to this point
  • Session settings
Update: if possible, could you send us a screenshot of your Race Director? And could you also tell us the circumstances and settings of the races where you didn't get disqualified?

Thank you!

PS4; about 5 players; successfully completed a race prior; nothing untoward noticed leading up to finish of affected race (where all finishers were DSQ)

Xbox one.

it doesn't seem to matter how many people in the lobby or how long the lobby had been open for every single short race I've been in has disqualified everyone at the end of quali and the race.

I encountered the bug today after a race.

• Xbox One
  • Normal race, penalty free. A few players retired/left.
  • Standard Public Multiplayer settings (5 laps, no qualifying, Spain, C1 cars)

So I won two races and both times everyone disqualified , about 20 players in each. And also two games I joined in the lobby froze out on the downloading content screen, game deserves an A1 without the multiplayer issues, we will wait patiently for a fix

I experienced that bug on 25% races, 5 lap public races, Classic and Modern eras. PS4. I played roughly 30ish sessions.

- Platform - PS4
- Issue occurs with any number of players in session.
- The issue does not go if more sessions are played in the same lobby.

However I have noticed that it only occurs in qualifying and races with a one-shot qualifying.

My POV of the glitch is below and you can also see how I am still able to control the car temporarily after I cross the line.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY49oNoBngo

PS4, 13 in lobby start, 3 joined during session, every time someone completed a lap in One Shot Quali the game instantly Dq'd them and then same happened at the end of the 5 lap race 

Xb1 pretty much every lobby with more than 5 ppl. Usually ur ok if u retire but if u cross the line after race has finished then ur dsq 90% of time

I've yet to complete a race public online on PC, but I've spectated a few races, and there were some races where EVERYONE got disqualified. 5 lap race + One-Shot Qualifying. There were some joins/disconnects through the race too.
To note, I've seen similar behavior in IntoTheBarrier's video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_5Ajt6KcG0
But what was strange to me was that in that video Collisions were set to on, but quite a lot just ghosted through everyone... Similar to my spectated races yesterday - collisions and damage on, but everyone just ghosted... Might be some bug with collisions system.

On Xb1 it's do disheartening when you complete a 25% race and come across the line to be Dsq £50 for a game that doesn't work online. Gutted. Great game just online needs to be sorted codies. 

Its really annoying when you finish on a podium spot in a 25% race, end up getting disqualified, and ending up 9th on the leaderboard, end someone who retired in the first lap ending up on the podium

PS4

Happens with any amount of players
Cross the line in firstgets disqualified everyone else gets disqualified and apparently I dont cross the line first according to the results
7 sessions every single one had this issue
settings didn't play a part in this 

If possible, could you send us a screenshot of your Race Director? And could you also tell us the circumstances and settings of the races where you didn't get disqualified?

This is one of many online problems.

1. Safety Car/ Vsc mode does not work
2. Corner cutting is not regulated in some races
3. Xp system non existent
4. Error report when loading up games
5. Dsq in race and qualifying
6. Not all lobbies showing when selecting lobby
This is most of the glitches. I would massively appreciate a fix because it is a great game better than 2016.

90% of every race i enter EVERYONE gets DSQ, super super frustrating, on xbox one btw, doesn't seem to matter how many people or the settings. The worst bit is zero XP is gaining after it so it seems like there's not much point in playing multiplayer until it is fixed.

Also after playing another game, the race director does not specify what the DSQ is for , nor does it cover all of the race incidents as you cannot keep scrolling down.

Carrying on from above:
7. Not all cars clear when retired
8. Random blue flags at start

Is there a release date for the next patch?

If possible, could you send us a screenshot of your Race Director? And could you also tell us the circumstances and settings of the races where you didn't get disqualified?
jenny you can play this game online by yourself and you can make tons of videos of this bug. It happens one race out of two 

have been dsq in every single ranked race so far, custom and championship work fine, but every race where xp is avilable are unfinishable.
have so far played with 2, 6 and 11 in a room, collisions both on and off, strict and normal corner cut, everybody that finishes gets dsq, 
also raced with both a DS4 and a G29 wheel
some people online have been winnig races and gaining xp by simply driving just fast enough to prevent dsq during race, they then get a dnf but still get ranked 1st.
playing on ps4

Any one also experiencing a bug where it tells you that you have raced 88 races but only done 15. Also they add stats like pole position and podium finishes when you cleary never got them or got them and they forgot to add them. Its frustrating. Hope they clear my career stats because its definitly not correct. But with all the negativity aside the game is really great. I love it. Just need to sort out that multiplayer codies. ( This is on my ps4 pro )

Any one also experiencing a bug where it tells you that you have raced 88 races but only done 15. Also they add stats like pole position and podium finishes when you cleary never got them or got them and they forgot to add them. Its frustrating. Hope they clear my career stats because its definitly not correct. But with all the negativity aside the game is really great. I love it. Just need to sort out that multiplayer codies. ( This is on my ps4 pro )
I have the same problem with stats. I've probably done about 20 public races and the stats say I've done and won over 130 etc, like there's a multiplier, for each race I get 5-7 added to the stats.

The DSQ I've seen more often in the public matchmaking than custom, yesterday we got the DSQ's 9/10 times in both qualy and race. There were also problems with ghosting. Collisions settings were constantly changing from on to off mid-race, so there were big crashes at the start and a few corners later cars could drive through each other as they'd ghost again for example. I don't know the details, but one of the sessions where it happened was the first online session I joined I think, though I did play career before that. I'll play some more later and make notes of the details when it happens again

There is already a Workaround!

I played a lot of Lobbys and try´d to search for the reason. And i found it. If you are in the Lobby, anyone can join or leave. But if anyone joined into the Lobby while the Qualifikation already started, mostly anyone get´s DSQ with the end of the session. 

It really doesn´t matter if you have an open lobby ect, this happens constantly in any Lobby then when someone join´s while the raceweekend already running. I reproduced that many times in different Lobbys. When nobody joins while a race or quali-session, nobody gets DSQ for no reason! The game is working fine then! had about 15-20 races where nobody got DSQ because nobody was joining!

This is the same for practise, qualifying and race. And always behaves in that way. If you will sen´t me a PN i can clearly show you in a stream what i mean and how to Workaround this!

No disqualifications are on the race director. This issue needs to be fixed, my stats are missing all my 16 wins... but it doesn't count as wins because of this glitch...