Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] [F1 2017] Reputation Level Bug

I believe reputation level is a willingness of team to give you a contract offer.

SmiX said:
I believe reputation level is a willingness of team to give you a contract offer.
My reputation level with Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull dropt a huge amount after finishing 5th in a McLaren. Normally you would think it's the other way around after a result like that. 

I was just about to post about this. The reputation screen after the race is correct, with green or red bars showing the change in other teams opinion of you. When you enter the laptop the first time after that the bars are incorrect. What I noticed was if you click on to another tab on the laptop and return to the reputation screen it's fixed.

Just a small bug which needs a tweak.

It is easily repeatable, go into the reputation screen on your laptop (bars will show wrong data), swap tabs, go back and it's changed back to the correct levels.

I feel there's an issue with this I have been out performing the car both in qualifying and the race and sometimes it goes up sometimes it goes back to the start with no real difference in my performance.

I feel there's an issue with this I have been out performing the car both in qualifying and the race and sometimes it goes up sometimes it goes back to the start with no real difference in my performance.
Because as I've said above first time you go into the screen it's bugged, tab across to standings and back, and it's fixed.

That's strange: I'm doing my F1 career with Torro Rosso, I have very good results (8th in the championship) after 8 races but my reputation is very low... But I have a very good reputation in my team. Do you have an explanation?

Just to add my two cents.... I had about half réputation with red Bull (I'm in torro rosso first season) and after spa it went down to about a quarter and it wasn't due to any bad performance. Bit sad about that

Any news on this please? My red Bull reputation has slumped and isn't getting any bigger even though I've been getting great results lately

Hi everyone 
my english it's not well 
but i would to send a picture during some mistake about F1 2017 game
since relaese official game in 26 august until right now , i sent many mails and many comment for this thing that i'll tell you 

in the game specially in design i saw a big problem about one of  best drivers in the F1 world 
since first race Melbourn GP , Sebastian Vettel gloves are BLACK , but in the game Vettel's gloves are RED 
Second about Williams car : 
Williams car in real world has a RED line in car but in the game that line is BLUE 
i edit a pic about these problems . please see it and repair it plaese ! please please 
i sent this message for many times for codemasters and many persones works in codemasters but i didn't receive any answer . 

@MohsenREZAEI
Williams car will never be fixed, because they are forbidden to have alcohol (and cigarettes) brands in game for children. It wasn't in previous years too.

SmiX said:
@MohsenREZAEI
Williams car will never be fixed, because they are forbidden to have alcohol (and cigarettes) brands in game for children. It wasn't in previous years too.
Thanks for your answer 
Your right but they can at laest bring RED Line in that car 

and what about Sebastian VETTEL's gloves ?