Sign in to follow this  

New F1 2014 Screenshots

Hey guys,

We've started posting up some new F1 2014 screenshots on Twitter and Facebook. I've uploaded them to Imgur and added a few more too... Hope you enjoy.

@hatta WHY  the hell are WE  getting fobbed off with these screen shots  I and other's on this forum WANT  a real person driving this years version WHY  can not you do that is it just a lick of paint and a new sound file  and call it F1 2014 ???   ...

mmpaw37 said:
Whoa wait hold up! Why does the Lotus have the display steering wheel? They don't have this in real life

Agree, Why is this?...Now we have the Lotus AND the Williams wheel completely wrong...ah 'sigh' :/
Okay this was posted in another topic by Hatta but from what i understand they had a resource problem whilst trying to make all wheels personalised to each team, the only real way of getting around the problem was for all cars to have exactly the same wheel. So from my understanding As i've said before the current consoles are maxed out and cannot handle anymore therefore even though they've removed some stuff theres still not enough room/ram or whatever to be able to store the resources required for each individual wheel there fore by using 1 wheel for all you only need 1 lot of resouces instead of 11 and it uses much less room, thats my take anyway could be wrong. Post by Hatta:

Hatta said:
mmpaw37 said:
Hatta said:
You know you can just PM me right? :)

But yes, certainly. I can't speak for Steve, but I can definitely ask about a future Q&A with you guys.

Cheers, and thanks for asking in a civilised manner. ;)

There are many of us on this forum Luke that have asked questions in a civilised manner, both on Twitter and here on the forum, how many different ways do we have to keep asking the same question/s, just in order to try and get some response?

So, I would like to ask my question again if its ok...

Q: Can you please explain in detail as to why the steering wheels are not accurate to the 2014 season?

Thankyou.

I never said HammyMansell was the only use to address questions in a civilised manner.

As for the wheel question. I answered this in another topic earlier today.

"As far as I'm aware we were faced with a resource issue for the wheels, and sadly the only option was to create a generic wheel for teams using the new display. Well there was another option, we could have just kept the wheels the same, but we did not want to do that. 

This wasn't what I or any of the other team wanted, but sadly, due to the resource issue, it was the only real option we had facing us."

Bahrain at night looks nice.
would have to agree out of all tracks im looking forward to it the most, always liked bahrain but just something about it at night just makes it so much more fun haha also looking forward to sochi and redbull ring :P

Finally, the new building is in at Monaco :-D

A shame that the Caterhams have their ugly nose, but then they did run that for most of 2014.

mmpaw37 said:

Luke @Hatta, you know this screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/ZZwXD5K.jpg

Is that Bahrain qualifying...?, you know, qualifying session in the daylight?

Probably Catalunya judging by the grandstand behind Ricciardo

R4pp3r said:
mmpaw37 said:
Whoa wait hold up! Why does the Lotus have the display steering wheel? They don't have this in real life

Agree, Why is this?...Now we have the Lotus AND the Williams wheel completely wrong...ah 'sigh' :/
Okay this was posted in another topic by Hatta but from what i understand they had a resource problem whilst trying to make all wheels personalised to each team, the only real way of getting around the problem was for all cars to have exactly the same wheel. So from my understanding As i've said before the current consoles are maxed out and cannot handle anymore therefore even though they've removed some stuff theres still not enough room/ram or whatever to be able to store the resources required for each individual wheel there fore by using 1 wheel for all you only need 1 lot of resouces instead of 11 and it uses much less room, thats my take anyway could be wrong. Post by Hatta:

Hatta said:
mmpaw37 said:
Hatta said:
You know you can just PM me right? :)

But yes, certainly. I can't speak for Steve, but I can definitely ask about a future Q&A with you guys.

Cheers, and thanks for asking in a civilised manner. ;)

There are many of us on this forum Luke that have asked questions in a civilised manner, both on Twitter and here on the forum, how many different ways do we have to keep asking the same question/s, just in order to try and get some response?

So, I would like to ask my question again if its ok...

Q: Can you please explain in detail as to why the steering wheels are not accurate to the 2014 season?

Thankyou.

I never said HammyMansell was the only use to address questions in a civilised manner.

As for the wheel question. I answered this in another topic earlier today.

"As far as I'm aware we were faced with a resource issue for the wheels, and sadly the only option was to create a generic wheel for teams using the new display. Well there was another option, we could have just kept the wheels the same, but we did not want to do that. 

This wasn't what I or any of the other team wanted, but sadly, due to the resource issue, it was the only real option we had facing us."

I find this VERY hard to beleive. All the classics last year had unique steering wheels without any resource issues... If you take F1 2013, subtract the classics, and add 2014 steering wheels things still dont quite add up content wise. That would be like EA saying they've removed x amount of leagues from FIFA and due to resources or hardware limitations cant replicate y amount of kits for the next game. It just makes no sense

Sorry but it doesnt really make sense to me the resources reason.Lotus has the same wheel why change it?What was the problem?They couldnt find photos or diagrams of the real wheels?They couldnt make the hands working with new DRS buttons positions?Come on help us out,Codies.

Why is a lotus fighting with red bull, force India and williams. 
Yes this is very concerning. At the very least AI performance should be realistic

Finally new images...I don't care  about steering wheel being "wrong",this year's game isn't important to me,i'm looking forward to 2015 release. But for you who cares about it,it's a shame and i understand your frustration

MUZZARIOL said:
Yes this is very concerning. At the very least AI performance should be realistic
Its just a picture. They can put any car on any part of track and take the picture. And even if they couldn't do that for all you know the Lotus could be being lapped

APR193 said:
MUZZARIOL said:
Its just a picture. They can put any car on any part of track and take the picture. And even if they couldn't do that for all you know the Lotus could be being lapped
Or it could even be lotus lapping redbull   B) as they have  got all   R and D completed and redbull  aint  hehehe    ...

mmpaw37 said:

Luke @Hatta, you know this screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/ZZwXD5K.jpg

Is that Bahrain qualifying...?, you know, qualifying session in the daylight?

Its China

You won't even upload some gameplay videos so that we can figure how physics and some other actually important things are. You just upload a bunch of screenshots that mean literally nothing and look the same as always. That's all you guys care about this years iteration right

mmpaw37 - how come you disagree with my correct guess, that its china? 

Google China f1 grandstand.