Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2017 FORCE FEEDBACK ISSUES ON LOGITECH G920 AND ALSO BREAK ISSUE

hello I am using the Logitech G920,  Xbox One on F1 2017 on default setting and feels like is weightless , that is truly frustrating ..anyone knows a work around ?

alse need to break quite early considering the breaking point 

so adding this to the lack of force feedback seems a very strange way of playing the 2017 game

This is an issue that  plagued the other titles but not yet with this one for me.
Please try uninstalling your LGS with the Geek Uninstaller.
It will remove your profiles but some games can be redownloaded or you can set them again manually.
Set the in-game steering options to defaults before you do it. Delete any custom profiles for the G920.
Install the latest LGS and let me know if it is fixed.
You may then set a custom control scheme.

Hello 

yes i been using the default profile from F1 2017 for the Logitech G920 ,

BUT the game Auto restart today it self and when that happen the G920 was given the proper feedback 

so on that front all is working good 

but the break is still not working and I swap the clutch for the break on the setting and now is breaking better 

but is there any setting to make the break work properly ?

also can I make a comment/suggestion 

I was trying the red bull 2010 I think and when driven the revs limit are very perceptible but on the cars from 2017 they aren't as perceptible 

and thank you

How is the brake not working properly? Describe what it is or isn't doing.

I use the clutch pedal for the brake also. But I've upgraded and swapped the springs too.

ok , so when I break using the break pedal it feels like the pedal doesn't go to the end ...or that it brakes softly 

so I need to brake way behind the braking point to do the turn

can I ask you what did you use to upgrade/swap the springs

thank you 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WYeuQigcPw

That rubber block in the brake pedalbis terrible. I removed it from mine within 48 hours of buying it and its much better that way. They also make progressive springs as replacements but I dont know if I'd like it. 

thank you, 

is still losing force feedback when you pause the game and I manage to have a work around I enable a different setting, and after enabling again the G920 and I have the force feedback back 

daemun said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6WYeuQigcPw

That rubber block in the brake pedalbis terrible. I removed it from mine within 48 hours of buying it and its much better that way. They also make progressive springs as replacements but I dont know if I'd like it. 

Yeah I got the GTEye ones. They're better than the older Logitech pedal springs (G25/G27). The G29/G920 are improved so the feel is closer and the upgrade less obvious.

thank you, 

is still losing force feedback when you pause the game and I manage to have a work around I enable a different setting, and after enabling again the G920 and I have the force feedback back 

I'm having a similar issue whereas it keeps reverting to default ffb settings between sessions and even resetting button configs between locations. I have to disable amd reenable my controller config to restore it. 

ok , so when I break using the break pedal it feels like the pedal doesn't go to the end ...or that it brakes softly 

so I need to brake way behind the braking point to do the turn

can I ask you what did you use to upgrade/swap the springs

thank you 
Can you recalibrate the pedal on the Xbox? Also consider increasing the brake saturation if this doesn't cure the problem.

hello I am using the Logitech G920,  Xbox One on F1 2017 on default setting and feels like is weightless , that is truly frustrating ..anyone knows a work around ?

alse need to break quite early considering the breaking point 

so adding this to the lack of force feedback seems a very strange way of playing the 2017 game
I have this same problem and cannot seem to get rid of it 
the Geek uninstaller fix won't help either my pc died yesterday so I've just got the Xbox one now. Any other ways to fix it ????

So I don’t understand why my steering wheel will not work. My problem is when I go into f1 2017 the force feed back shuts off, the pedals, and the padel shifters. My buttons work it’s just what I said doesn’t work. Can someone please help. When I press the Xbox button on my wheel everything goes back so the force feedback.