Jump to content Jump to content

Tie in RaceNet Challenge. Who has the advantage?

Just curiosity but tonigtht i did exactly the same time than another user. I did it AFTER him/her and i was qualified above.

Wich decides? the moment? the times of tries? nothing special?... Here is a pic:
http://oi58.tinypic.com/33yl1fb.jpg

Salute.

SVENOS said:
I know it only show 00:38.000 but there are more than 3 numbers after the , but it doesnt show them.
is minutes, seconds, and milisencond, the  three "0"  divides the subsequent second in 1000 parts, so here there is 38 sec and 96 ms, there is no more measurement that ms in races and is indicated clearly: 096 means almost a hundredth of a second. Or i am loosing something....?¿ or i don´t undestand you, my english is sometimes so hopeless...XD

Salute.
Yeah, technically the times are identical down to one thousands, so Tommy should be in front. BUT, as this is a codemasters game we're talking about, something like that probably wasn't even thought about. So you could assume that it is sorting by time, then by name instead of 'date the time was set' (I highly doubt this is even saved in the data).
Well i suposse it deteminated by the moment, the last one clasified above or so....Thanks everybody for your answers. It was only curiosity but if CM can´t manage a 6 races weekly challenge this question should be paranormal XD.
Who knows what response they has if one challenge is to do Chicago Underpass in...say 3 minutes, 3 laps!! seems like cheaters in leaderboards!! :p

Salute.
andaya said:
SVENOS said:
I know it only show 00:38.000 but there are more than 3 numbers after the , but it doesnt show them.
is minutes, seconds, and milisencond, the  three "0"  divides the subsequent second in 1000 parts, so here there is 38 sec and 96 ms, there is no more measurement that ms in races and is indicated clearly: 096 means almost a hundredth of a second. Or i am loosing something....?¿ or i don´t undestand you, my english is sometimes so hopeless...XD

Salute.
millisecond 0,001
microsecond 0,000001
nanosecond 0,000000001

but it only show 38,000