Sign in to follow this  

Is this week RN Challenge not randomly Really? Why not 10 Challenges?

As @Loore said two or three weeks ago the RaceNet challenge will be no more randomly generated, instead they´ll choose the events avoiding repeats or similar. But this week there is two challenges in the same track, Algarve,  even no one is reversed, the Touring is the same again with Cat C than 3 weeks ago.

Nissan Skyline in Tuner repats again but this time the difference is at nigth....nut, anyway...i can´t believe that this challenge was selected from a common sense looking at the number of tracks/categories, and looking at what were in the past weeks; in Tuner for example no NSX Cup, 8-9 categories and repeats again track and cars???  and choose the same track in only 6 challenges?? i can´t believe, seriously. Is almost impossible so much coincidences. Added: and Open Wheel repeats the same category than last week: Lightweight ?¿?¿ again??

And why not add more than 6 challenges??? in Grid 2 there was 9, why not 10 here?? 2 per categorie?? and kick out the party mode wich seems to be there to refill the weekly challenges??.  Many people enjoy the game with the challenges and are a great time dedicate of the game weekly. Even i still do someone in Grid 2 after one and a half year. I would like to read ideas and oppinions; thanks a lot.

Salute.

I'd be more worried about the impossible platinum time on this weeks street challenge. 3 laps under 4.20 in a supercar just is not going to happen. According to the leaderboard on xbox i'm #1 with a 4.59 in a pagani,and I never crashed!

This week didn't get the personal 'setting', should be personal moving forward.

It's 6 challenges as we've got one per discipline and then the extra slot which gives you something different.

Loore said:

It's 6 challenges as we've got one per discipline and then the extra slot which gives you something different.
The result is bored  simply because repeats cars and tracks. Obviously the  number of challenge is clear why there are 6, that´s the reason i´m purposing 10, 2 per discipline, is not so difficult to add it and give more variation and interest. Grid 2 is even more interesting in that.

I watch the RN Challenge from the game, the Racenet web is under maintenance....i was hoping that someone was changing the challenges...mmm...XD, should i hope a change or not??

Salute.

Im confused at the times they expect in some. Usually it's fine but once in a while, like the guy above mentioned with the Street RC challenge, there is an impossible time to aim for.

I got number 7 in the world on the Endurance 2 weeks ago round COTA in the Lola and still didnt get platinum.

DukeAgain said:
I'd be more worried about the impossible platinum time on this weeks street challenge. 3 laps under 4.20 in a supercar just is not going to happen. According to the leaderboard on xbox i'm #1 with a 4.59 in a pagani,and I never crashed!
@Loore Please let someone fix this, rather annoying not to be able to get a medal.

DukeAgain said:
Came here to post this. Couldn't even hit Bronze.
Getting higher medals is impossible with these time imo.

If the challenges are randomly selected, where do the times for medals come from? Are they random too? Is there some data that they use per track/car combination? 

TUSMBOX said:
If the challenges are randomly selected, where do the times for medals come from? Are they random too? Is there some data of that they use per track/car combination? 
The only thing clear is that this method is a complete dissaster, bored, repetitive and bad done; now absurd and impossible times and records...
I wonder if is sooo difficult that an employer at CM do a simple task as a sense order in races/track/categories/cars?? a diagram with arrows?? a simple rotation??. Sure that any member here could imagine a rotation with more sense than let the random choose, and is free!!! XD :p

Less than a month for a new, only Sony consoles, racing game, one and a half month for a experiment racing-mmo-social car game for all platforms, and the ice of the cake a new racing simulator for all plattforms too, and the RaceNet challenges pretend to be interesting with this mistakes?? :|

Come on guys!! this is not a bug, this is not a difficult issue to fix, not a programming and redo things, is as simple as put a little bit of interest. RaceNet Challenge keeps people many time racing, please, do it rigth, is very easy.

Salute.

@loore who decides the times for the Medals..??? I've noticed that too, some tracks are easy to get platinum while others seem nearly impossible. 

Nobody at CM are able to CHANGE the time for the Street Challenge and medals??

I hope that they doesn´t need a patch for their servers, pass the QA, send it to the manufacturer, etc....XD

andaya said:
Loore said:

The result is bored  simply because repeats cars and tracks. Obviously the  number of challenge is clear why there are 6, that´s the reason i´m purposing 10, 2 per discipline, is not so difficult to add it and give more variation and interest. Grid 2 is even more interesting in that.

I watch the RN Challenge from the game, the Racenet web is under maintenance....i was hoping that someone was changing the challenges...mmm...XD, should i hope a change or not??

Salute.

maybe you could treat the racenet challenges as I do. I don't see them as entertainment but a means to an, end ie the money

the rest of GAS is the entertainment B)

SVENOS said:
I only get silver. Which car is 30sec faster than a supercar?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j9t0DkFL5hQ/TGVRmcfmBbI/AAAAAAAAA9U/qwzja2-B7hg/s1600/avion.jpg

andaya said:
Loore said:

Salute.

maybe you could treat the racenet challenges as I do. I don't see them as entertainment but a means to an, end ie the money

the rest of GAS is the entertainment B)

Yes, i´m agree, i enjoy all the game, my club, friends, online, offline etc...but the challenges are a part of offline/online that i enjoyed since the Dirt Showdown era and are fun too; the only thing i ask CM is use common sense to put logical challenges without repeating, and real targets and not wrong times like Street Challenge this week. Only a little bit of interest.

To races the challenges with my own cars sometimes is a ruin, like this week Mazda in Endurance, only tuned up a little bit to gain some extra ms, even with the loan car is possible to get very good times or win the challenge. Anyway, the only thing i ask is do it rigth, a question of interest from CM, as silple as that. Altought i´ll never gonna beat Svenos in any category...XD :p

Salute. ;)

@Loore Really, you guys aren't going to fix the Street Challenge. You have the top 5 guys (Usual Frontrunners) in grid only getting Bronze. I think someone put a 4 where there is supposed to be a 5. You @Loore give a go and see how you fair. I'm not the fastest by any means but I've gotten platinum or gold on every challenge since the release and I can't get close to the Bronze time.