Jump to content Jump to content

Hughesy said:
You can't be buying vanguard level stuff as it doesn't unlock until level 20 or do you mean buying it from the vanguard section? I did competitive multiplayer last night and got slaughtered lol :'( 
I got Vanguard DLC so the Vanguard armory unlocks at level 5 for me :p 

@couger1981 Nice! Think I wasn't far off those kind of levels on the beta, just wish my progress on that had transferred over! 

Have either of you guys played with the balls at the Tower? So much fun lol.
Hughesy said:
You can't be buying vanguard level stuff as it doesn't unlock until level 20 or do you mean buying it from the vanguard section? I did competitive multiplayer last night and got slaughtered lol :'( 

@couger1981 Nice! Think I wasn't far off those kind of levels on the beta, just wish my progress on that had transferred over! 

I got the vanguard dlc too but didn't bother because some were too low of a lvl and the rest needed to have a lvl 15 or above to use them.

No bells but i did play with the soccer ball in the beta.
Hughesy said:

I got the vanguard dlc too but didn't bother because some were too low of a lvl and the rest needed to have a lvl 15 or above to use them.

Fair play :) For me at my current level they're double the level of my current weapons so I'm using them :p 

The football (not soccer!) is fun, but the big purple helium balls are way more fun, the amount of people who've suicided off the side of the tower trying to headbutt it is hilarious :)
Hughesy said:

Fair play :) For me at my current level they're double the level of my current weapons so I'm using them :p 

The football (not soccer!) is fun, but the big purple helium balls are way more fun, the amount of people who've suicided off the side of the tower trying to headbutt it is hilarious :)
Never seen those purple balls.
Hughesy said:

So did I bud but it hasn't unlocked for me :s
where  are the balls to? 
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

So did I bud but it hasn't unlocked for me :s
where  are the balls to? 
You know where the Shipwright is yea? In the same hanger there's an quartermaster, you get the DLC weapons from him :) 

The balls are in the main area where you spawn, one is to the left of the cryptarchs place, and the actual football is on the opposite side underneath the useless walkway thing lol. Not far from the Special Orders and Postmaster. If you stand looking at the Special Orders desk, go directly left and jump the railing onto a slightly higher part, the football is there.
I'll have a look, but I'm pretty sure I went to him last night. Did you watch my 30 second video yet? I thought it was funny. Also at the tower last night I started dancing near the part where you spawn, and 4 other people joined in lol. Forgot to record though :)
Hughesy said:
@couger1981 Bells? I said balls :p 
@Hughesy I haven't yet bud, but I will! Can you watch videos on Smartglass?
Not sure bud, I've never tried it. 
@couger1981‌  I've given up mp for now as I got slaughtered... :(

Yeah I tried multiplayer on ME3 last night for the first time and got slaughtered too I just don't do multiplayer very well maybe I need more practice I don't know but I couldn't even beat the first couple of soldiers and they were foot soldiers as well not like big boss types like Brutes and Banshees.  I did what I always do in combat on ME but it didn't really work for me in single player works fine as I'm getting better and better at that as I think in my last playthrough as an Infiltrator I think I only died maybe twice or 3 times but to not be able to take down basic foot soldiers is a bit embarrassing seeing as they're supposed to be the easiest enemies to kill.