Sign in to follow this  

Destiny Thread

Going to take my anger out playing Destiny in a bit after my wheel going wrong. Watch out aliens!

Hughesy said:
Going to take my anger out playing Destiny in a bit after my wheel going wrong. Watch out aliens!

now your reminding me of that promo vid of the Halo Master Chief collection when I think it's Sargeant Johnson says he's going to blow up anything that's dumb enough to get between him and his target

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWCGN1O_0m8

Hughesy said:
Well I've done two of them and nothing.... I had a purple drop on the first one but it was mote of light. So called you get rewards at the end when it shows your kills but I got nothing. So either I'm very unlucky or people are talking out their arses. I'm going to try the special mission that's not a bounty in a sec although I might struggle.

Forgot to say, behind the bounty guy a new area of the tower is open which is where you can find the queen, but she doesn't have anything good (for me anyway) 
Yeah the bounties give you nothing except like kind of "ticket" to enter the Queens missions, where you're guarranteed a Legendary when completed. Bare in mind, a lot of people including me are getting the same items each time we complete it. For instance I got 3 Helmets and a Chest...

Anyone tried the Queens wrath misson? i died about 7 times before giving up, its more of a co op misison not solo.
Yep as I posted above, I completed it and I'm level 24. Might want to read my post about it as there's some tricks to do it if you can understand the places I mean. If not I'll try to explain it better.

Hughesy said:
Anyone tried the Queens wrath misson? i died about 7 times before giving up, its more of a co op misison not solo.
Yep as I posted above, I completed it and I'm level 24. Might want to read my post about it as there's some tricks to do it if you can understand the places I mean. If not I'll try to explain it better.
I'm not 24 tho and its a lvl 24 mission.

Hughesy said:
What level are you then? You shouldn't do it until level 24. But even then it's very very hard. It's meant for groups really but I just about managed it on my own.

I was trying to finish off a queens bounty (getting 200 headshots) and this little arse kept coming and stealing my kills. So I just sat down so the enemy didn't spawn until he/she went away lol. He was getting annoyed and kept throwing knives at me...lol

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
What level are you then? You shouldn't do it until level 24. But even then it's very very hard. It's meant for groups really but I just about managed it on my own.
Lvl 23 i got as far as the ogre before you battle that big guy in the large room.

Every time i get a legendary engram its a blue item :( Bungie needs to patch this.
Yep happens to me a lot, it also depends on your level with that criptard guy. 

Hughesy said:
Every time i get a legendary engram its a blue item :( Bungie needs to patch this.
Yep happens to me a lot, it also depends on your level with that criptard guy. 
Wouldn't have a clue what lvl i am with him, getting sick of the random invites every time your near someone.

When you go to him it'll say the level in the top left of the screen. I've only had two random invites since the start, you must be a popular guy :p

Hughesy said:
When you go to him it'll say the level in the top left of the screen. I've only had two random invites since the start, you must be a popular guy :p
Must be my good looking guy ;)

@RevolvingPrawn‌  Look at this bud, strikes are going to be made easier....zzzz that's going to turn me off playing this game if that's the way it's going. Also they've stopped people from being able to farm at the cave http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bungie-tweaking-destinys-strike-bosses-adding-opt-/1100-6422565/

Weird man, I'd say Strikes are about perfect on difficulty. Not so hard that they can't be done, but hard enough to be a nice challenge.
As for the farming cave, that was bound to be stopped anyway :p And tbh, I spent maybe an hour there and got nothing that was as good as my current gear, but 2 nights ago did 2 matches in The Crucible and walked away with a helmet and auto rifle that were wayyy better than the ones I went in with :)

@Hughesy Same info but from Bungie themselves, looks the the Cryptard is getting fixed too :) http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12188

@Hughesy Same info but from Bungie themselves, looks the the Cryptard is getting fixed too :) http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12188
Ah well i only got one legendary item from that cave so i won't miss it lol

Also @Hughesy I'm level 5 with that cyro guy

OMG the Tower doors have opened up :D

The doors to where the queen is? They've been open for a while bud, I posted about it the other day when the queens bounties became avalable  o:)  Hopefully the tweaks they do make legendary engrams actually legendary lol.

@RevolvingPrawn We should do the strike playlist next time as you can select the difficalty, I forgot about that lol So maybe they won't be so easy then :#

Hughesy said:

The doors to where the queen is? They've been open for a while bud, I posted about it the other day when the queens bounties became avalable  o:)  Hopefully the tweaks they do make legendary engrams actually legendary lol.

@RevolvingPrawn We should do the strike playlist next time as you can select the difficalty, I forgot about that lol So maybe they won't be so easy then :#

Only just  opened for me either today or last night might be a level 24 thing?

Hughesy said:

Only just  opened for me either today or last night might be a level 24 thing?
Nope it should've opened as soon as the queens bounties were avalable. Strange that it didn't for you, or maybe you missed it as a lot of people did. 

Not a level 24 thing :p I'm 21 or 22 and they've been open for me since Hughesy mentioned it :p 
As hughesy said a lot of people missed it and plus the servers has been buggy lately.