Jump to content Jump to content

I do share some of your disappointment at stuff that was promised and wasn't included. I remember reading all that stuff and thinking it could be the greatest game, but this kinda thing always happens. Devs promise big genre changing things and then you play the game and it's barely different from any other in it's category.
I'm still happy with Destiny though, it may not have everything that was promised but I'm never bored while playing it :) And if it starts to feel empty, just jump into Crucible for a bit :p 

Thought you already had it couger? Shame for 360 and not X1 though, Hughesy and I need a dependable third player for strikes!
Yeah i have it for the PS4 but i have a couple of friends who play it on the 360 too and i sent you both a friends request aswell :)
I do share some of your disappointment at stuff that was promised and wasn't included. I remember reading all that stuff and thinking it could be the greatest game, but this kinda thing always happens. Devs promise big genre changing things and then you play the game and it's barely different from any other in it's category.
I'm still happy with Destiny though, it may not have everything that was promised but I'm never bored while playing it :) And if it starts to feel empty, just jump into Crucible for a bit :p 

Thought you already had it couger? Shame for 360 and not X1 though, Hughesy and I need a dependable third player for strikes!
Yeah i have it for the PS4 but i have a couple of friends who play it on the 360 too and i sent you both a friends request aswell :)
Ah no worries :) I'll accept your FR, but I don't own a 360 anymore so we'll probably never get to game together :p 

@Hughesy Same dude, surely we can't be the only 2 people here who play Destiny on X1?

Ah no worries :) I'll accept your FR, but I don't own a 360 anymore so we'll probably never get to game together :p 

@Hughesy Same dude, surely we can't be the only 2 people here who play Destiny on X1?
Hopefully they will add the ability for 360 and X1 to play together.

We probably are bud, considering all the hate the X1 gets. Remember  kinect is recording us lol  Its makes me laugh when people say that, as all phones/tablets and most laptops have a camera facing them.
Hughesy said:

We probably are bud, considering all the hate the X1 gets. Remember  kinect is recording us lol  Its makes me laugh when people say that, as all phones/tablets and most laptops have a camera facing them.
Don't worry guys I may join you eventually but I wanted to see how I got on with other shooters like Halo first though before considering it. As I've not really done too many shooters on console if any. I've played around a little bit on COD on the Playstation  but that's as far as I've gone. Because my mum's former partner had COD on the PS3. I generally buy shooters like COD on PC rather than console so I never bought them on PS. Based on what I've seen I like based on the vids I've seen of you playing but I wouldn't want to buy a game if I'm just going to be frustrated by it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone else get stuck on lvl 24? Cant seem to find better gear than what i already got.
At the moment im farming PVE and PVP and doing lots of lvl 24 strikes for the reputation so i can buy legendary stuff, its taking a while.

Is there a better way to get light or legendary stuff?
II got all rare gear with light maxed at 15 on each, I think the only way to get my next level is obtain legendary or exotic gear now, does any of the exotic or legendary gear drop from raids or such?

I'm stuck on 23. I've got enough Vanguard points to buy some pretty mean armour, but I'm still Vanguard level 1, and the grind to level 2 is getting tedious! 

Haven't found any decent gear either since I got my current auto rifle about 2 weeks ago.
I transferred to Future war cub, All my vangard, crucible, Pvp, Pve and such points all to them now, im going to get the special legendary gear from them as they give the stats i need/want, thats Intel and discipline.

Edit, Future war club dont have good guns that i want/need but awesome armour so im getting the armour off them then change to a different faction, do a the grinding again to the guns from whatever fraction has the best.. :( this game is hard work lol

Hughesy said:
I'm level 25 o:) I look down on ye peasants!  :p
Sorry kind sir, got any tips? ;)
SASBlink said:
Hughesy said:
Nope not really, was all luck lol...
I just got my first legendary loot.... Just by you mentioning luck you seemed to have passed me the lucky charm.

THANK YOU!  <3

P,s i need you to mention luck again, I need you lucky skills, My master!
Don't think I have much "luck" to spare bud.

Ah crap I said it again, enjoy :p