Jump to content Jump to content

Destiny Thread

onetwothree

I made some videos of me playing football and one with someone else playing with me lol.
The more I play Destiny the more I become addicted to it! I love getting better gear. I have a rifle with 81 attack and a fusion rifle 72 as my second weapon. I think the hype was justified as it's the best game I've played in a long time <3

I just found the purple ball, it's really fun keeping it in the air!  B)
The only thing I wish you could do is fly to the different planets, that would be really cool.

Hughesy said:
I made some videos of me playing football and one with someone else playing with me lol.
The more I play Destiny the more I become addicted to it! I love getting better gear. I have a rifle with 81 attack and a fusion rifle 72 as my second weapon. I think the hype was justified as it's the best game I've played in a long time <3

The only thing I wish you could do is fly to the different planets, that would be really cool.
When the first details came out and they mentioned you could buy new ships and travel to other planets, my first thought was that I wanted to do the flying lol. Even if they only did it Mass Effect style!

Hughesy said:

When the first details came out and they mentioned you could buy new ships and travel to other planets, my first thought was that I wanted to do the flying lol. Even if they only did it Mass Effect style!
It's a shame isn't it, I don't see the point in buying a new ship that's basically a loading screen haha. Maybe they'll add it or in the next game, but it would've been kickass to actually fly in first person view. Still can't really moan as the game is so awesome and seems to be well polished. I think the graphics are pretty good, although I've seem people moan about them.
Not sure what people expected from the next gen, if they want to have the best possible graphics you need to build a PC. If MS and Sony made them really powerful, people would moan about the price as they could've costed over £600.

There's only one other thing to moan about, why didn't they support the impulse triggers. I'm still yet to use them in a shooting game @RevolvingPrawn‌ I know Watch Dogs uses them but I already have it on PC. You'd think after all the time they spent on the game that they'd support them.

I've been trying to figure out how to turn the fan on, the one on top of the postmasters office yea? :p And I got 1 dead Ghost at the tower, is there more?

@KRTheIceman Rumours I've been hearing is the PC version will come in about 7 months.
Ive found two dead ghosts at the tower so far and the fan is on the walkway above the soccer ball, now that i think about it the fan switch on the walkway may turn on the fan on the building?

Just did my first Strike mission where you team up with two other people and it was great fun! We all worked together and had each other's backs without using mics. This game just gets better and better. I think there were two big bosses that took a while to kill, but it was so fun. I much prefer online gaming like this where you work together to kill ai. Would love to do a strike mission with you at some point @RevolvingPrawn‌ 

Hughesy said:
Just did my first Strike mission where you team up with two other people and it was great fun! We all worked together and had each other's backs without using mics. This game just gets better and better. I think there were two big bosses that took a while to kill, but it was so fun. I much prefer online gaming like this where you work together to kill ai. Would love to do a strike mission with you at some point @RevolvingPrawn‌ 
How many assisted kills did you have, i did a strike mission about two days ago and had about 43 just shows that team mates steal your kills.

Hughesy said:
you make it sound almost like a Mass effect mission

Hughesy said:
How many assisted kills did you have, i did a strike mission about two days ago and had about 43 just shows that team mates steal your kills.
I had 64 kills and 12 assisted  :p We all had similar amount of kills, maybe I just got a good group.
@sjsharp2010 In some ways it feels like Mass Effect but is a lot less story driven. Visiting the different planets is great fun, I'll be heading to Venus next :)

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I had 64 kills and 12 assisted  :p We all had similar amount of kills, maybe I just got a good group.
@sjsharp2010 In some ways it feels like Mass Effect but is a lot less story driven. Visiting the different planets is great fun, I'll be heading to Venus next :)

Alot of people say play strike missions with people from your friends list, so i guess thats why.