Jump to content Jump to content

Sure bud :) The one on Earth would be good for me, haven't tried a Strike or even the Crucible yet :p And I'm level 10 now ;) Really don't get how some people have enough time to be over level 20's already!
They probably don't go to work or sleep lol I'm level 12 I think at the moment. Strike missions are fun although I've only done one.
@couger1981 I've already unlocked Venus, it's a lovely looking place. Do you know how many planets there are at the moment?
Hughesy said:
Sure bud :) The one on Earth would be good for me, haven't tried a Strike or even the Crucible yet :p And I'm level 10 now ;) Really don't get how some people have enough time to be over level 20's already!
They probably don't go to work or sleep lol I'm level 12 I think at the moment. Strike missions are fun although I've only done one.
@couger1981 I've already unlocked Venus, it's a lovely looking place. Do you know how many planets there are at the moment?
I heard people say four planets.
Uh is that it? They've been making this game for years  and if it's that small it's disappointing. They did sell their souls to  Activision so there's probably going to be millions of paid dlc. How do you even get past level 20 if there's only 4 planets? I thought this was meant to be a huge game :( 

The people saying Destiny is a small game were right then, even though Bungie said it's a massive game...
I think a lot of content was cut to be released as dlc, as there's no way it could've taken 5+ years to make such a small game.
Hughesy said:
Uh is that it? They've been making this game for years  and if it's that small it's disappointing. They did sell their souls to  Activision so there's probably going to be millions of paid dlc. How do you even get past level 20 if there's only 4 planets? I thought this was meant to be a huge game :( 

The people saying Destiny is a small game were right then, even though Bungie said it's a massive game...
I think a lot of content was cut to be released as dlc, as there's no way it could've taken 5+ years to make such a small game.
To get past lvl 20 most people do crucible and strikes all day.
We were told though that it's a massive game by Bungie but it's clearly not. They must've cut content to sell later imo. It's still a great game but for instance, two planets were included in the trailers that aren't even in the game. I can only think they were cut, so people could buy them later.

How do you do Raid missions? As I can't see them anywhere.
Hughesy said:
We were told though that it's a massive game by Bungie but it's clearly not. They must've cut content to sell later imo. It's still a great game but for instance, two planets were included in the trailers that aren't even in the game. I can only think they were cut, so people could buy them later.

How do you do Raid missions? As I can't see them anywhere.
Gets unlocked at 25 and it comes out next week.
Destiny got a 6/10 on Gamespot. It does seem like a tiny game compared to what was advertised before it came out.  It's much. Better than a 6 in my view but the amount of dlc that's going to come makes me sad as the base game should've been much bigger, but it's going to follow Cod and be a cash grab. I thought the story was going to be huge on it own, it seems like half the game is missing.

It's still an awesome game especially if you have mates that play it (I don't as they mainly only play PC games)  but I have found some strangers that were great fun to play alongside. Tonight I'll have @RevolvingPrawn to play with so that should be fun :)
Hughesy said:
Destiny got a 6/10 on Gamespot. It does seem like a tiny game compared to what was advertised before it came out.  It's much. Better than a 6 in my view but the amount of dlc that's going to come makes me sad as the base game should've been much bigger, but it's going to follow Cod and be a cash grab. I thought the story was going to be huge on it own, it seems like half the game is missing.

It's still an awesome game especially if you have mates that play it (I don't as they mainly only play PC games)  but I have found some strangers that were great fun to play alongside. Tonight I'll have @RevolvingPrawn to play with so that should be fun :)
Apparently the upcoming expansions will unlock the rest of the game.
Hughesy said:

But I take it you have to pay for them? I'll probably pay for them as I love the game, but I hate the way the industry is going. :(

i just downloaded the companion app  but it looks horrible on IPad Air as it's only made for phones so the resolution is low :s
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

But I take it you have to pay for them? I'll probably pay for them as I love the game, but I hate the way the industry is going. :(

i just downloaded the companion app  but it looks horrible on IPad Air as it's only made for phones so the resolution is low :s
Ive already unlocked them once they become available, it was apart of the pre order bonus.

Expansion 1: The Dark below
Expansion 2: House of wolves
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

Ive already unlocked them once they become available, it was apart of the pre order bonus.

What how is that fair? I pre ordered the game and didn't get that, or did you buy special edition or something?
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

What how is that fair? I pre ordered the game and didn't get that, or did you buy special edition or something?
Got the ghost edition, camera pics are in the game thread.
It's really annoying that it kicks you like that. I hope this doesn't become a common problem as that would put me off playing it.
@Couger1981 Just looked on xbl and buying the pass that only includes the two expansions costs £34.99 what the hell. That's the full price of a game on PC. Proves my point that they cut content from the game, and them trying to charge a crazy price for it :'(
@Hughesy The expansion price really is sickening. I was expecting maybe around £20 would be a reasonable price when I was loading it up on the Xbox Store. Then I saw the price and my jaw dropped. I'll get the expansions eventually, but that price is nasty.
Same here, I hope they drop in price soon but won't hold my breath... What time tonight do you want to do a strike mission bud?