Jump to content Jump to content

Just try and stay alive and not dye in the open as it's hard to revive you. Think there's 3 bosses unless it changes each time you play it. I hope the third member doesn't rage quit on us. We should be ok as we're higher levels than what's needed :) I'm looking forward to it as I had a blast the first time.
Hughesy said:
Just try and stay alive and not dye in the open as it's hard to revive you. Think there's 3 bosses unless it changes each time you play it. I hope the third member doesn't rage quit on us. We should be ok as we're higher levels than what's needed :) I'm looking forward to it as I had a blast the first time.
Lol, don't worry, soon as my health hits the red zone I'm in cover waiting ffor it to regen :p Deffo should be ok though, I spent a lot of time in the hardest section of Old Russia last night killing Knights and Acolytes pretty easily so hopefully I'll be ok! Should be on around 8 to test out some new gear and bits :)
Hughesy said:
Lol, don't worry, soon as my health hits the red zone I'm in cover waiting ffor it to regen :p Deffo should be ok though, I spent a lot of time in the hardest section of Old Russia last night killing Knights and Acolytes pretty easily so hopefully I'll be ok! Should be on around 8 to test out some new gear and bits :)
And you'll be better than me even if I'm a higher level. I'll pull the cripple card now, it's hard to always be precise when my fingers twitch  o:) how do we join each other? Do I add you to my fire team or something?
I think so yea, I've no idea how it works :p 
N3R0 just invited me but I thought it was you and joined but it said unable to connect anyway lol. I'm just on patrol on earth at the moment to get warmed up. What's the hardest part on Earth? I wish there was a map so I could know where I am haha.
i just went further up the map than I have been and there's two small enemies who are immune to everything lol what the hell..
Basically if you aren't at a high enough level you can't beat some enemies as they're at a really high level and it'll show ??? Lol I'm on the moon now at most of earth if full of easy ai.
just had one of those random fights that show up and 3 of us joined and kicked some butt, warmed up now :) just going to the tower to collect some stuff and I'll be ready. o:)

@Hughesy Sure was bud :) We had a good third player too :)
He didn't join us at first but once we died he did lol I didn't get killed that many times last time. You'll have to level up so we can do the one on the moon ;)  Bloody good fun though isn't it. Might go do some story missions now on Venus. 
Actually might go play Fifa15 demo now before I watch motd lol
True :p I liked him though, glad he stuck with us :) I don't think I've unlocked the one on the moon yet, I've been patrolling a lot and saving the story missions so that I don't burn through them too quickly. That Sepiks Prime though! Really didn't expect him to be so huge! Pretty chuffed I got the kill shot on him andd the Devil Walker ;) (I think I did anyway lol)
True :p I liked him though, glad he stuck with us :) I don't think I've unlocked the one on the moon yet, I've been patrolling a lot and saving the story missions so that I don't burn through them too quickly. That Sepiks Prime though! Really didn't expect him to be so huge! Pretty chuffed I got the kill shot on him andd the Devil Walker ;) (I think I did anyway lol)
I didn't that's for sure as I was dead lol but you defiantly did on the second one, well played. Let me know when you want to do the next one mate, I'm off now  <3
Hughesy said:
I didn't that's for sure as I was dead lol but you defiantly did on the second one, well played. Let me know when you want to do the next one mate, I'm off now  <3
Lol, let down by your teammates ;) And thanks bud, but you got more kills so well played to you :p Probably be either tomorrow if I've unlocked it, or Wednesday/Thursday. Monday and Tuesday are F1 nights so if I'm on Destiny it won't be for long :(
Hughesy said:
Lol, let down by your teammates ;) And thanks bud, but you got more kills so well played to you :p Probably be either tomorrow if I've unlocked it, or Wednesday/Thursday. Monday and Tuesday are F1 nights so if I'm on Destiny it won't be for long :(
Think I'm going to stick at patrolling for a while so I don't complete the story too quick even though you don't level up so quick. I wish that dlc was cheaper, I'll buy it if it's justified. I want to know how much content you get first as it should have nearly as much as the full game at that price. Strike missions are defiantly my favourite mode, and there's three of them on Venus I think. Btw Horizon2 demos out next week (I know this isn't the right thread but still) lol  
Hughesy said:
It's really annoying that it kicks you like that. I hope this doesn't become a common problem as that would put me off playing it.
@Couger1981 Just looked on xbl and buying the pass that only includes the two expansions costs £34.99 what the hell. That's the full price of a game on PC. Proves my point that they cut content from the game, and them trying to charge a crazy price for it :'(
  Some people on Gamefaqs said the Beta looked bigger than the game were playing now.

Edit: According to some people Bungie put the rest of the story on those Grimoire cards and you have to go to their website to read them.