Jump to content Jump to content

Destiny Thread

onetwothree

@RevolvingPrawn‌ I just unlocked the strike playlists which is good. I want to do each strike mission individually first but it's nice than I can do one after another without going through the menus. I'm halfway through rank 16 after spending ages on the moon, sadly none of the random boss fights showed up. Going to explore Venus now :) 

Whats this xur people on the Destiny forums going on about? It was only during the weekend but should be back next week, but I don't know what it is? Something to so with collecting strange coins, I don't know what that is either....lol

Halfway through lvl 14 atm :) But still haven't got the Moon strike yet. Wanna run through the Earth strike with me again tonight? I've got a Vanguard bounty for Sepiks Prime to do :p 
Yea sure bud sounds good, same time as last night? I'm free anytime though :) Think I'm about to get the bounty if it's still there as I couldn't earlier as I had others to do first. I just levelled up to 18, I love Venus map. I just unlocked the ability to get legendary gear so need to do strike missions.

Well I'm doing ok in the crucible on control. I killed more than than I got killed so that's a start. If I play more I'll get better. Doing a bounty where you need to play 5 control matches. I've had it for a while but haven't bothered until now. It's pretty fun but can be frustrating sometimes.
I'm just doing one more control mission so I hope I finish for 9.

@Hughesy Same bounty for me :p One match left to do but got a coupla things to do before we Strike, 10 past 9 ok?
Yea that's fine bud, have you been using your mic? I could use Kinect as I presume your voice would come through my headphones, not totally sure though lol...
I have one more control mission to do, but I'm going to finish it later. Btw as we'll have the same bounty in the strike mission, it doesn't matter who gets the final shot does it? I hope not haha.