Jump to content Jump to content

Destiny Thread

onetwothree

@sjsharp2010 I do, but tonight was my last league race until Next Gen F1 so I was hoping for none of the usual CM glitch rubbish, and amazingly it was perfect! So intense but it was a really really good race :) 

@Hughesy Fuuuuuuuu.... Ok, we'll have to recruit N3R0, Ninja and some of the other VRL guys. I'm pretty sure we can get to 6 players with them too :)

@sjsharp2010 I do, but tonight was my last league race until Next Gen F1 so I was hoping for none of the usual CM glitch rubbish, and amazingly it was perfect! So intense but it was a really really good race :) 

@Hughesy Fuuuuuuuu.... Ok, we'll have to recruit N3R0, Ninja and some of the other VRL guys. I'm pretty sure we can get to 6 players with them too :)
I hope so although looking at the raids they take a long time to complete. Silly that they don't have matchmaking for them as it can be hard to have enough people free at one time to do them.
I'm just  about to play Destiny as I haven't played all day.

I'm really annoyed, for some reason my X1 isn't counting how long I've been playing Destiny :s says 0 minutes vs 10 hours for you.... Might try a full reboot of my X1 to see if that fixes it, but I doubt it'll count the hours I've already played. Seems to be a common problem looking at the Xbox forums.
After doing that it says 1 hour, think I've played longer than that.....lol Silly Xbox, never had a problem like this on Steam.

Don't worry Hughesy, I'll try to get to lvl 26 by the weekend, then we only need one other :) 

Kinda glad I raced F1 2013 tonight, had my second best VRL race so far :D
Good luck trying to level past 20, i hit 20 about 2 days ago and now where near going to 21. You need to find light items to level and its so hard finding any.

Edit: The first expansion pack should be out Nov/Dec.

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I'm near level 21 now, but as you said I can't see him getting to level 26 by the weekend as it'll take a long time.
Guess you have been playing crucible?
Nope just been doing parol missions and completing bounties  ;)
I'm just wondering around earth looking for loot lol
You should do bounties all the time if you can as they are worth doing when levelling up.

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
I'm near level 21 now, but as you said I can't see him getting to level 26 by the weekend as it'll take a long time.
Guess you have been playing crucible?
Nope just been doing parol missions and completing bounties  ;)
I'm just wondering around earth looking for loot lol
You should do bounties all the time if you can as they are worth doing when levelling up.
My bounty slots are full up, got 3 crucible and 2 vanguard. one vanguard is kill a boss in one of the stike missions and the other kill two aliens with one shot twenty times. Also got a light item which leveled me to 21.

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn Not sure we'll ever be able to do raids, seeing as it takes 10 hours! Lol :o  

unless you try and do one over a Bank Holiday weekend or something.
You can leave and come back, but it has to be done in a week. You also have to find 5 friends to play it, as there's no matchmaking. You all need to use mics as it has puzzles and requires team work. Seems to only be geared to hardcore players. I'm up for a challenge but this seems insane. The first people to complete it according to that link died over 1000 times! Lol

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn Not sure we'll ever be able to do raids, seeing as it takes 10 hours! Lol :o  

You can leave and come back, but it has to be done in a week. You also have to find 5 friends to play it, as there's no matchmaking. You all need to use mics as it has puzzles and requires team work. Seems to only be geared to hardcore players. I'm up for a challenge but this seems insane. The first people to complete it according to that link died over 1000 times! Lol
yeah it does seem insane not sure I'd be any goodat that maybe at the puzzles but I doubt I could do the rest of it.

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

And you all need to be at level 26 or above, be on at the same time and you all want to do it.