Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FANATEC LED not working?

These are my UDP settings:

FANATEC LED is set to On. But the LEDs and the 3 x 7-segment display stays dark.
Used Hardware in my sig.

According to the official supported peripherals list here and the in game menu Fanatec LED should be working! 
I also checked my "hardware_settings_config.xml":
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<hardware_settings_config applyOOTB="false">
 <cpu name="Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz" processors="8" processorStride="1" processorBinding="1" />
 <graphics_card deviceId="0x1B80" rating="4">
  <resolution width="6020" height="1080" displayMode="1" vsync="false" vsyncInterval="auto">
   <refreshRate numerator="60000" denominator="1000" />
   <windowPosition x="0" y="0" />
   <outputMonitor index="1" />
   <aspectRatio auto="true" width="0" height="0" />
   <hdr mode="0" peakNits="1000" />
  </resolution>
 </graphics_card>
 <motion>
  <dbox enabled="false" />
  <udp enabled="true" broadcast="true" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" sendRate="60" />
 </motion>
 <antialiasing smaa="false" taa="true" checkerboard="false" />
 <ssao enabled="true" algorithm="3" />
 <ssrt enabled="true" quality="4" />
 <ssrt_shadows enabled="false" />
 <texture_streaming sizeInMiB="1024" texelDensityBias="0.0" concurrentTextureSwaps="1" />
 <led_display fanatecNativeSupport="true" sliProNativeSupport="false" sliProForceBrightness="127" />
 <anisotropic_filter level="16" />
 <lighting quality="2" />
 <postprocess motionBlur="true" godRays="true" depthOfField="true" lensStreak="true" lensFlare="true" bloom="true" />
 <shadows enabled="true" skyShadowMapSize="2048" skyShadowCascadeCount="4" skyShadowLowLod="false" worldShadowMapSize="2048" skyShadowMap32Bits="true" nightShadowMapSize="2048" nightShadowCharacterCast="true" nightShadowSourceCount="4" sampling="2" spotShadowMapSize="1024" spotShadowSampling="2" crowdInShadows="false" />
 <smoke_shadows enabled="true" mapSize="512" opacity="1.0" envOpacity="0.45" updateRate="2" />
 <advanced_smoke_shadows enabled="false" />
 <particles enabled="true" distanceScale="1.0" rate="1.0" high="true" />
 <crowd billboardPercentage="50" lod0Distance="4" lod1Distance="10" lod2Distance="25" lod3Distance="70" billboardDistance="700" finDistance="1000" lod0Quantity="5" lod1Quantity="20" lod2Quantity="50" lod3Quantity="300" billboardQuantity="2000" finQuantity="5000" propQuantity="50" />
 <vehicle_reflections envMapScale="2.0" envMapUpdateMode="alternate" envMapRenderMode="carsAndCharacters" cubeMapEnabled="true" cubeMapScale="2.0" cubeMapUpdateMode="all" />
 <mirrors mirrorsUpdateMode="both" mirrorsRenderMode="carsAndCharacters" treesInMirrors="true" crowdInMirrors="true" highDetailMirrors="true" highDetailTyresAndCar="true" particlesInMirrors="true" />
 <weather_effects rainSplashes="true" rainSheets="true" rainBeads="true" rainHigh="true" trackHeatHaze="true" planarReflectionsEnabled="true" planarReflectionsRTScale="1.0" planarReflectionsMipTailBlur="true" proceduralCloudRTScale="2.0" proceduralCloudTiling="7" proceduralCloudQuality="1" />
 <ground_cover enabled="true" grassFlattening="true" drawDistance="120.0" />
 <dynamic_hair quality="1" />
 <skidmarks enabled="true" parallax="true" />
 <skidmarks_blending enabled="false" />
 <audio radioDeviceId="" />
</hardware_settings_config>
The file says it is enabled.

@EnsiFerrumi have a Workarround.
Try SLI Manager and follow the instructions on the Homepage.
Works for me!

I use CSW 2.5 and the Formula rim, and it works here along with the BMW rim..going by your specs I would say your on Win 10..bad luck.

I use CSW 2.5 and the Formula rim, and it works here along with the BMW rim..going by your specs I would say your on Win 10..bad luck.

Äähhhh, nope ....
It's working fine in R3E:

So I think no Windows 10 issue.
But you have a CSW, I have the CSL Elite

ABlock95 said:
@EnsiFerrumi have a Workarround.
Try SLI Manager and follow the instructions on the Homepage.
Works for me!

This did the trick for me, THX! :) 
But now I have another problem :( 
Seems to be related how UDP is implemented!!

Hi guys!

2 things to read to get started smoothly with your Fanatec hardware and SLIMax Mgr Pro:

Getting Started with Fanatec Hardware (100% FREE!)
http://www.eksimracing.com/f-a-q/getting-started-with-fanatec-and-slimax-manager/

F1 2017 Plugins Page Info/Installation:
(don't activate Broadcast Mode ;) )
http://www.eksimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=4031.0

Hope this helps
Cheers,
z

I have CSL Elite PS4 with XboxHub, Base Leds and Wheel Display are working, without Software Windows 10, i did nothing, installed Game and worked just fine.