Jump to content Jump to content

Share F1 2017 Screenshots

bc525

Game looks beautiful, just getting ready to start career mode with Renault.  Here a few early screenshots with F1 2017 ...

Loving the return of the vintage F1 cars too!

Interested to see screenshots from other players.
@gamersince1971 - just to clarify, I'm on Xbox and I'm not experiencing a stink of glitches and bugs.  Game is running pretty well for me here.

I'm going to use this thread as a journal for my first F1 2017 career season ... Car #25 Renault  Isaiah Primus

One stop race strategy ...

Chasing after Williams ...

Late safety car was a huge break for me ...  I was sitting in 12th after qualifying in 20th place.  I was extremely slow in practice and qualifying, not really sure why.  For the record I've only got the difficulty set at 80, and I'm about 1-2 seconds off the pace in practice and qualifying.  My race pace seems to be okay though - very weird. 

Defending 10th position late in the race, desperately trying to hold onto that point.  Grosjean was all over me!  That was intense.

Driver standings after round 1 ...

Hey at least I scored a point!  I have a feeling this is going to be a real grind.
jonnopm72 said:
@gamersince1971 can I ask if you are on original Xbox or Xbox s, as I'm on the s and a 4K tv and picture quality is nothing like you have shown, and I like setting my tv just so.
larryl said:
i thaught this is PC only footage. The (this) picture mode is only on PC.
Just to be clear, I'm on the original Xbox One (not the S), and I'm certainly not on PC.  After each race I'm watching the replay and doing a screen grab by pressing the round Xbox button and then saving that screenshot by pressing the "Y" button.  So I can go to "Manage Captures" in my XBL profile and copy/paste any screenshots I want into this thread.

The game looks great so far, and it's running pretty well for me.  My issues have been with the AI during practice and qualifying.  For some reason my lap times in P and Q are way off the pace, but then I'm able to make on-track passes during the race that really shouldn't be possible.  Something seems off with the AI during practice and qualifying, as though they're not dealing with the same tire/grip/deg modeling that I'm dealing with (as the player).  On the positive, the race seems to be well modeled.

Flazh92 said:
already made a thread about this :) http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/56768/f1-2017-gallery#latest

Technically speaking, I started this thread on Aug 27 and the linked thread was started on Aug 30.  This one was created first.  Anyways, I'll just use this as my personal photo journal for career season 1 and not a general photo gallery - so they're also separate topics as well.  No worries dude.
  • 2 weeks later...
A few more screenshots from the last couple of career races...

Rnd 2 at Shanghai, qualified in 10th but the race didn't go very smoothly.  I ended up doing a 2 stop strategy while most of the AI were able to make a 1 stopper work.  Finished in P11, no points.

Rnd 3 at Sakhir, messed up in qualifying and got eliminated in Q1 to start the race in 16th place.  On the bright side, the race went much better and was able to finish in the points in 8th position.

For the last stint I was in some very close racing for those points in the mid-field.  Constantly under attack from the two Force India cars and Grosjean in the Haas.

Late race double jeopardy - hold onto 8th place but try and attack for 7th at the same time.  I did manage to hold on to that 8th position and gain 4 more points.  Great racing in that midfield battle, might not be for wins or even podiums, but still pretty intense.

@TopAirspace  After I finish a race, I'm watching the replay and pausing to capture some screenshots on the Xbox console.  Then I go to my Xbox profile and select the screenshot I want to share and just using copy/paste to put them in this thread.  Other ways would be to provide a link from websites like Photobucket or similar photography type sites.
bc525 said:
@gamersince1971 - just to clarify, I'm on Xbox and I'm not experiencing a stink of glitches and bugs.  Game is running pretty well for me here.

I'm going to use this thread as a journal for my first F1 2017 career season ... Car #25 Renault  Isaiah Primus

One stop race strategy ...

Chasing after Williams ...

Late safety car was a huge break for me ...  I was sitting in 12th after qualifying in 20th place.  I was extremely slow in practice and qualifying, not really sure why.  For the record I've only got the difficulty set at 80, and I'm about 1-2 seconds off the pace in practice and qualifying.  My race pace seems to be okay though - very weird. 

Defending 10th position late in the race, desperately trying to hold onto that point.  Grosjean was all over me!  That was intense.

Driver standings after round 1 ...

Hey at least I scored a point!  I have a feeling this is going to be a real grind.
I too am on Xbox, hardly a glitch to speak of for me either.

• 8 months later...
Okay, just to catch up a bit, here are a couple more pics from season 1 and the final points standings:

F1 2017 Azerbaijan GP, started with a grid penalty and didn't get much better after that.  Started in 18th and finished the race in 13th.  Strange, but this actually marked a turning point in the season.  Able to score points in all of the remaining races.

F1 2017 Singapore GP, more grid penalties but was able to at least recover for a point.  Started in 20th and progressed to finish in 10th.

Results - #25 Isaiah Primus - Renault Sport F1 Team
1.  Australia - Q20 - R10+
2.  China - Q10 - R11
3.  Bahrain - Q16 - R8+
4.  Russia - Q20 - R11(r)
5.  Spain - Q15 - R9+
6.  Monaco - Q19 - R20
7.  Canada - Q16 - R10+(r)
8.  Azerbaijan - Q18 (p) - R13
9.  Austria - Q10 - R5+(r)
10.  Britain - Q7 - R6+
11.  Hungary - Q20 (p) - R6+
12.  Belgium - Q8 - R3+
13.  Italy - Q8 - R4+
14,  Singapore - Q20 (p) - R10+
15.  Malaysia - Q8 - R4+(r)
16.  Japan - Q8 - R7+
17.  USA - Q8 - R7+
18.  Mexico - Q20 (p) - R5+
19.  Brazil - Q6 - R9+
20.  Abu Dhabi - Q13 - R4+

Q - grid starting position
R - race finish position
(p) - incurred grid penalties
(r) - rain race
+ - points scoring race

F1 2017 Season 1 Final Driver's Standings                                      F1 2017 Season 1 Constructor's Standings
1.  S. Vettel - 338 pts                                                                     1.  Mercedes AMG Petronas - 621 pts
2.  L. Hamilton - 335                                                                      2.  Scuderia Ferrari - 608
3.  V. Bottas - 286                                                                          3.  Red Bull Racing - 288
4.  K. Raikkonen - 270                                                                   4.  Force India - 188
5.  D. Ricciardo - 162                                                                     5.  Renault Sport F1 Team - 139
6.  M. Verstappen - 126                                                                 6.  Haas F1 Team - 60
7.  I. Primus - 110                                                                          7.  Scuderia Toro Rosso - 56
8.  S. Perez - 96                                                                             8.  Williams Martini Racing - 46
jonnopm72 said:
@gamersince1971 can I ask if you are on original Xbox or Xbox s, as I'm on the s and a 4K tv and picture quality is nothing like you have shown, and I like setting my tv just so.
The game looks great on the Xbox One X on a high end UHD TV with HDR.

Archived