Sign in to follow this  

Stewards Inquiry Please

Im 1st in the 1st turn,  There is a bang, heard and felt, then im sideways.   I wait for the apology from this AWESOME racer. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmX8Z0HeMvg

I expect better from "Grids so called GOOD racers"......not a stupid message. 

Looked like you were all over the place. He hit you because you were going a lot slower and swerved into his path as he was going for the gap down the inside.

@crumplezone im just not seeing that.  

Could you point out the gap on the inside that you say he's going for.  

The only gap on my inside that I can see, is off the track, and will get you a corner cut penalty if you drive over it,   so that cant be the gap your speaking of? 

As for me going alot slower, its the 1st turn, from a standing start.  Im in 1st place.  On the wrong side of the track to take the corner at race speed.  I cant move to the left, as there is a car over there, and behind, and they need room to brake.   The contact from the car BEHIND, puts me sideways, and I lose 4 places.  

Operator1 said:

National Auto Sport Association (NASA) Club Codes & Regulations
http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules/ccr.pdf

"...Section 25.4 Rules for Overtaking

25.4.1 Passing General

The responsibility for the decision to pass another car, and to do it safely, rests with the overtaking driver... The act of passing is initiated when the trailing car's (Car A) front bumper overlaps with the lead car's (Car B ) rear bumper. The act of passing is complete when Car A's rear bumper is ahead of Car B's front bumper...
[ Im clearly INFRONT of his FRONT bumper]

25.4.2 Punting

The term 'punting' is defined as nose to tail (or side-of-the-nose to side-of-the-tail) contact, where the leading car is significantly knocked off of the racing line. Once the trailing car has its front wheel next to the driver of the other vehicle, it is considered that the trailing car has a right to be there. And, that the leading driver must leave the trailing driver enough 'racing room.' ...

25.4.3 Right to the Line

The driver in front has the right to choose any line, as long as they are not considered to be blocking. The driver attempting to make a pass shall have the right to the line when their front wheel is next to the driver of the other vehicle... 

So, are you sticking with your first assement @crumplezone?  

Just so we are clear, we are talking about the contact that makes me spin sideways and lose 4 places.  

Not the contact after Ive gone sideways, with the car/cars passing me on the right.   
That contact is my fault, as im all over the place, due to the previous contact.   Thats why I get out of the way of 4th place. 

That was ramming big time, wow. Very, very big noob that Verstappen. Well deserved his own thread.
Small/light taps, can have a big effect.   Your sarcasm surprises me, If that had happened to you, you'd be ok with it?  

If it happened in F1 there would be an instant Inquiry,  same for BTCC. 

I honestly didn't see ANY contact there on the left corner. I only saw you skidding, bro. your bumper didn't even get scratched...

I expect better from "Grids Finest Racers"......not a stupid message. 

Why do you assign a NWR tag that doesn’t even exist? He is the leader of R2W, another club.

Turn your sound up,  there is a bang, which is me getting hit in the rear bumper.  Yes im skidding, but im in no danger of spinning untill im bumped.  There is no smoke from my rear wheels untill im hit.   17seconds there is a bang and I go sideways with the smoke coming from my wheels. 

I never said it was big impact, just there is contact and it causes me to spin. :smile: 

NWRStorm said:

Why do you assign a NWR tag that doesn’t even exist? He is the leader of R2W, another club.

really????? I thought he was NWR, and had changed his name. 
My apologies to NWR,  I will edit it.  

That was ramming big time, wow. Very, very big noob that Verstappen. Well deserved his own thread.
Small/light taps, can have a big effect.   Your sarcasm surprises me, If that had happened to you, you'd be ok with it?  

If it happened in F1 there would be an instant Inquiry,  same for BTCC. 
 Of course that happens to me, and to everyone else. But we don't come to forums crying every time injustice gets us.

NWRStorm said:

No worries mate, I guess you will have to wait for the famous NWR tap ;)

NWRStorm said:
NWRStorm said:

No worries mate, I guess you will have to wait for the famous NWR tap ;)

LOL - nah, you, Torana, KazzyMac and Charger are the only  NWR's who have ever raced me fair n square.  I usually just leave when encountering the others.   I honestly thought this guy was one of "the others" under a name change.  

@Loore‌  @justbiglee‌ 
close this silly name&shame thread. It's a race and a small contact.....and someone just have to start a banter about it - LMAO
or......Kuba, I have reserved a couple of seats and the bar is about to open. :D

Of course that happens to me, and to everyone else. But we don't come to forums crying every time injustice gets us.

LOL - no one is crying.   Its supposed to be a discussion.  I find it interesting how a video is interpreted in many different ways.   People's views interest me.  e.g. being told he was going for a gap on the inside.....when there is no gap. 

If I had done that to a good clean racer, as I thought he was,  I would have just pulled over untill they had gone infront of me.  I would have said I was sorry.  

I wouldnt drive off and take the win, with no care in the world about the decent racers race, ive just ruined.  

Bang - Drive away with no care.........Possibly done on purpose,  No apology after race.......they dont care. 

@Mcross1966 where is the naming and shaming?  

Its a racing incident, I was trying to discuss, and get peoples views. 

If you cant contribute, you just spam? 

Have you finished with your de-railing? 

If you have nothing to say, there is no shame in saying nothing. 

Well by his OWN admission he is better than me,  as Im fairly good,  Id say that he would have to be awesome, to be better than me.  So no irony. 

So called good racers, is refering to any player who considers themselves good, clean and fair. 

Anyone who does consider them selves a good clean and fair racer would be unhappy with their driving as it has caused an incident with another good, clean and fair racer. 

Im not going to post his message on the forum, as that would be naming and shaming. 

Does the word lag mean anything? Online racing will never be perfect, get over the little shunts, on his end you might have hit him.

Yet another wonderful movie from noskills productions. I'm with reves, I saw nor heard any contact. That bang came from someone else behind you. There's not even any damage to the back of your car. Now you're just fishing for reasons to take someone out. 

Goresh said:
Does the word lag mean anything? Online racing will never be perfect, get over the little shunts, on his end you might have hit him.

Im infront of him, how can I have hit him? 

TUSMBOX said:
Yet another wonderful movie from noskills productions. I'm with reves, I saw nor heard any contact. That bang came from someone else behind you. There's not even any damage to the back of your car. Now you're just fishing for reasons to take someone out. 
Well i was drivng,  I heard and felt the bump.  

You can hide behind any kind of semantics but your intentions are clear. Please don't insult my intelligence.
My intentions were to see what other people think about the incident. 
Did they think its fair? 
Do they think a penalty should be awarded? 
Could it have been avoided? 
Was there an incident? 

etc.........

Instead it gets de-railed and turned into a dicussion about intentions. 

Watch the video.....read the txt,.......comment if you have something constructive. 
How hard can it be? 

Come down to ground level once in a while,  its easier to breathe down here.