Sign in to follow this  

Stewards Inquiry Please

I have no idea how to link a video so it shows up in my post on this tablet, anway pay attention at the 5:30 mark and to Johnny Rutherford's comments at 6:45 and you will see how I feel about this conversation.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnnR6ubhrHg
Why are you showing on the Eibach challenge as No1 with over a minute clear of No2, cheat much??
Fostbitten is on xbox... get you're facts straight before you publicly accuse people of cheating.
Well when I looked it was showing his time on PC, must be a messed up webpage, no offence.
No offense taken. Everybody needs to be called a cheat by an idiot once in their lifetime! Your village misses you dearly! 

@Fostbitten Your name has never been on the pc leaderboard.  It has been a guy whos name begins with C.   

Not really sure how anyone can mistake FOSTBITTEN with ChaosGuy (not sure if that name is accurate) 

Youth has its benefits I guess.  20/20 vision. 

Well I am old and my vision sucks! Damn, well I guess I am only 6th and that was one try in a loaner so I might get close to 5th now that I bought an R8 and it is up to level 34 or so I think. 

Don't really see where you are coming from there son, I get a cuddle off my mom at least once a week and she is in her 70's, makes me feel loved so that I don't have to go attention seeking.
While we are on the subject I think it is really cute that you and Noskills are having this 'Bromance' together, it really shows people that there is some love left in this world!
Great, good for you, theres nothing like a mothers love huh, you are the type of person only a mother could love so yeah, it explains a lot, I'm guessing she is still breast feeding you, reads you stories at night to make the big bad monsters go away..... Awwwww its just tooo adorable seeing you and your Dora the explorer  pyjamas!

As for Bromance? I pretty much dislike everyone here, just the fact is that I Dislike you more than I dislike him. ;)

SASBlink said:
Don't really see where you are coming from there son, I get a cuddle off my mom at least once a week and she is in her 70's, makes me feel loved so that I don't have to go attention seeking.
While we are on the subject I think it is really cute that you and Noskills are having this 'Bromance' together, it really shows people that there is some love left in this world!
Great, good for you, theres nothing like a mothers love huh, you are the type of person only a mother could love so yeah, it explains a lot, I'm guessing she is still breast feeding you, reads you stories at night to make the big bad monsters go away..... Awwwww its just tooo adorable seeing you and your Dora the explorer  pyjamas!

As for Bromance? I pretty much dislike everyone here, just the fact is that I Dislike you more than I dislike him. ;)
Hit a nerve, strike one, lol.

SASBlink said:

Even me? Shot in the heart. :-(

He is just an attention seeker and 11 pages of waffle confirm he got what he wanted, all of these are minor race incidents not worth talking about but somehow he drags everyone in and tries to beat them into submission to his way of thinking, nothing more than a youtubing troll, DO NOT FEED THE TROLL PEOPLE!
Could someone explain to me how you can call someone a Troll in their own post? While you are the person, lashing out at others and the OP. What does that make this person who is so displeased with almost everything & almost everyone in this post?

He is just an attention seeker and 11 pages of waffle confirm he got what he wanted, all of these are minor race incidents not worth talking about but somehow he drags everyone in and tries to beat them into submission to his way of thinking, nothing more than a youtubing troll, DO NOT FEED THE TROLL PEOPLE!
Could someone explain to me how you can call someone a Troll in their own post? While you are the person, lashing out at others and the OP. What does that make this person who is so displeased with almost everything & almost everyone in this post?
I'm not lashing out at anyone dude, just the attention seeker and his sidekick have nothing more to say of any worth, just wanted to see how many pages they could write to get a point across that has no point, I'll keep coming back as I have an unlimited supply of popcorn now!

I have no idea how to link a video so it shows up in my post on this tablet, anway pay attention at the 5:30 mark and to Johnny Rutherford's comments at 6:45 and you will see how I feel about this conversation.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnnR6ubhrHg
Why are you showing on the Eibach challenge as No1 with over a minute clear of No2, cheat much??
Fostbitten is on xbox... get you're facts straight before you publicly accuse people of cheating.
Well when I looked it was showing his time on PC, must be a messed up webpage, no offence.
No offense taken. Everybody needs to be called a cheat by an udiot once in their lifetime! Your village misses you dearly! 
Don't really understand you to be honest, one minute you knew that there was a time posted that was a minute faster and then you call me an idiot for pointing it out, just jumping on the the Fluke, Noskills and Blink bandwagon of hate for the Charger,  also when I looked your time was showing on the PC leaderboard, so some people need to get their facts right, if my time was up there and a minute faster I would have been flamed as a cheat, also I did apologise as it was a glitch on the web page, I am sure I am not the only one that saw it.

At least I can sleep well knowing I have 4 fans!! :smile: 

I don't remember putting anything up here where I knew it was posted? If you are referring to me saying "I had no idea I was mentioned on here" I meant because I had not seen your post or @XoxFlukeXox‌ 's post about my apparent attempt to cheat somebody out of something. I am sorry I did not make it clearer for you. 

So I guess if I jumped on they're bandwagon for taking exception to someone calling me a cheat? Then well TOOT TOOT!!! BOOM BOOM!!! Look out because here comes the bandwagon! Look out Trolls of Trollville! 

@fostbitten, save your breath, if you leave RWB in a empty room he will somehow have a argument with himself, the wall, ceiling,, lights, door, the air and also gravity.... all at the same time... XD

@RWBSUPERCHARGER‌ 

What bandwagon of hate?  Don't flatter yourself... you are nowhere near significant enough to warrant a bandwagon of hate.  I read your spam posts then forgot about you.... who are ya?

HOLY CRAP!!!! Is it still on there?

Your words knowing that the time was on there.....

I could see how maybe you could get that misconstrued, but what I was referring to was that I wanted to go see if the mistake was still up there to see it for myself. Since I was a couple days behind in that conversation. That is why I was wondering if it was still up there before it would have been corrected. Hence why I wanted to go get a screen-capture of it. I was going to post the screen-cap on here. 

For a lap that is only little over a minute wouldn't be painfully obvious that there is something wrong? If a time showed up that was over a minute faster, would it not scream GLITCH!?!

1. Can a person even have the same name in Racenet on 2 different platforms? 
2. Also what proof do you have of my name being on the PC board at a minute faster than anybody else on that board? 
3. How do I know if you are trying to pick a fight with me over something that was never there in the 1st place? 
4. Did you report it?
5. What was the response you got if you did report it? 
6. Did anyone other than you see it? Do they have proof? 

@FOSTBITTEN
Yes you could have the same steam ID,  as your xbox gamertag,   
Yes you could have the same name on racenet aswell. 

Dude your name was never on the pc leaderboard.  When the spammer/troll accused you of cheating,  I was actually playing on the PC,  so I had a look.  

The guy he is talking about has a 1.08.***  and his name starts with C.   infact 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are cheats,  and have been reported to steam.  I was on a spree of cheat reporting yesterday,  LOL 

I hate SLOW people, who just randomly accuse people of cheating.  

@RWBSUPECHARGER where are you on this Eibach Challenge? (Party mode)  
You apparently had some PRO racing the other night.  Could you spare 1.16.*** to show me how to drive an R8, on Hockenheim short?  Ive looked and I dont see RWB on the leaderboard.