Sign in to follow this  

Stewards Inquiry Please

I am talking about these leaderboards http://eibach.com/america/en/grid-autosport-eibach-challenge not the ones on the racenet challenge page.

Fostbitten was showing no1 on the PC at one time but he isn't now, I assume these do not match your leaderboards that you are looking at, these are the times Eibach are publishing.

Fostbitten you will see you are now 4th on XBOX360, these are the official times people so I suggest you watch these instead of the cheat boards.

Clear enough for you now.

I also don't bother with challenges as they do not reflect real racing but just for you I will set a lap, also I don't have to justify my racing on here I do it on the track, so if you have a PC come race us.

There is also no point in anyone in the UK setting a lap time on the Eibach challenge as it is for Germany and the US only.

I can imagine one or both of those instances being true. I wonder what kind of backlash they'll get this time.

That is the only online leaderboard I ever looked at. After my attention was brought to it. I don't even know what "cheat board" you are talking about. Unless you are talking about the Racenet board.

My PC is ancient and I never said I wanted to see your time. I don't care what your time is. If you do not bother with Challenges then why check a Leaderboard? I also could care less about racing you. You would probably beat me. 

And the time I am showing on the Eibach board is the same time I am seeing in the game itself on my Xbox. FYI the Eibach board you linked above updates itself every 5 minutes. 

That is the only online leaderboard I ever looked at. After my attention was brought to it. I don't even know what "cheat board" you are talking about. Unless you are talking about the Racenet board.

My PC is ancient and I never said I wanted to see your time. I don't care what your time is. If you do not bother with Challenges then why check a Leaderboard? I also could care less about racing you. You would probably beat me. 

And the time I am showing on the Eibach board is the same time I am seeing in the game itself on my Xbox. FYI the Eibach board you linked above updates itself every 5 minutes. 
I wasn't responding to you Fostbitten, I was responding to RTANoskills who is obviously looking at the racenet leaderboards, a lot of people don't know the Eibach leaderboard existed, also take my word for it when I looked the other day you were showing as 1st on the PC section with a time over a minute quicker although the time was 1.11 and the next was 2.21, obviously a glitch which has now been put right, just because no one saw it doesn't mean it wasn't there, it was, as you said it updates every 5 minutes.

Also the racing on PC and lap times was directed at RTA, I will set a lap time just to see what I get but as I said I let my racing with real people do the talking, lap times are synthetic as they do not reflect real racing.

I only checked the Eibach leaderboards as I tried to register and that is when I found out UK is not eligible, see my other thread asking Loore and he confirmed this.

Very possible the only times shown are people that have registered on the Eibach site, I wonder how many people have done the challenge and not registered, I tried to register but got no email confirming so I assume it is because I am in the UK.

@Fostbitten I assume you registered and are from an eligible country?

Also @RTAnoskills, if you now have access to a PC come race tonight around 9pm and we will see how we get on, what is your steam ID?

@RWBSUPERCHARGER   -  For slow people lap times do not matter.  

This is how I see it: 

Setting a fast lap, doesnt make anyone a good racer.  BUT...............In order to set a fast lap, you must be in control of your car,  not fishtailing all over the track exiting corners, you must be on the racing line, and you must be braking at the right times.  All of these add up to a good lap, 

Now someone who cannot get a "fast lap" is not driving a lap as tidy as the faster person. They may be braking late for turns, fighting with the car in the corners, generally not being very smooth with the car.    All of these add up to a slower lap.  

So people who set the faster laps, should be able to race properly, as they can control their cars to the extent to set fast laps.   

Sometimes these "fast lap" setting players, dont like to be patient, and think they have a right to push cars infront out of their way.  
Its these people I have problems with.  

You said you did some PRO racing the other night,  So im just asking you, to go and pretend your still doing this "PRO" racing, and do it on the Eibach challenge......Who knows, you might win. 

Im not interested in the Eibach challenge as a competition, LOL I learnt from the Intel challenge CM cant run a competition.  

Im aware that England is not a country that can enter,  But that didnt stop me from setting a lap, just like many others set laps in the Intel Challenge.  

Seeing as i'm not in a eligible country, I figured I have more chance of winning a prize.  

FYI - I looked on the leaderboards in game on the PC.  The Xbox 360, AND Racenet.com....ONLY the xbox 360 showed  @FOSTBITTEN - AT ANY TIME.  

Less Waffling more Racing.  

I agree with you on most points that setting a fast lap requires car control but try setting a fast lap while racing 11 other players, only way you can do that is get ahead at the start and stay there without any interference which with other fast racers is very hard to do.

I am not interested in the Eibach challenge although I did try the Intel one but it was a bit of a farce. I will try a fast lap on the Eibach one just for giggles.

You're probably right about winning a prize and not being eligible after the Intel balls up lol.

Anyway as I said come race us and we can sort it out on the track who can race, what is your steam ID?

Edit: It's OK I found you on Steam, added.

I agree with you on most points that setting a fast lap requires car control but try setting a fast lap while racing 11 other players, only way you can do that is get ahead at the start and stay there without any interference which with other fast racers is very hard to do.

I agree with you.  Many times in races Ive had to forget my fast lap, and get on the brakes to avoid someone, or just had to brake earlier as there are cars infront of me.  

When people behind me, cant put their brakes on so they dont hit me, while im braking so I dont hit the cars infront who are braking, annoys me somewhat especially when they say they are clean racers.  Or they are clean, and better than me. 

I just looked at the Eibach Leaderboard and it shows ,my time as 1:18.636 and the leader is at 1:17.400 so yes you are absolutely right I am minute+  quicker than someone running a 2:20 or so. But then again everyone else in the top ten is in 1:20 & lower range, across all platforms. So are we all glitched? And I am from the good ol' U.S. of A.

I did this challenge merely because I figured my chances are pretty good at getting something. And the lap you saw me post was my 1st try with a loaner car. I never tried another lap until this whole crap started that you in fact started.  I have tried again for about an hour to get the time I have posted.

You can apologize a 100 times I don't care you still called me a cheat and I do not appreciate it. Even if you claim you saw it I don't care. And this will be my last response to anything you have to say. Good day Sir.

I just looked at the Eibach Leaderboard and it shows ,my time as 1:18.636 and the leader is at 1:17.400 so yes you are absolutely right I am minute+  quicker than someone running a 2:20 or so. But then again everyone else in the top ten is in 1:20 & lower range, across all platforms. So are we all glitched? And I am from the good ol' U.S. of A.

I did this challenge merely because I figured my chances are pretty good at getting something. And the lap you saw me post was my 1st try with a loaner car. I never tried another lap until this whole crap started that you in fact started.  I have tried again for about an hour to get the time I have posted.

You can apologize a 100 times I don't care you still called me a cheat and I do not appreciate it. Even if you claim you saw it I don't care. And this will be my last response to anything you have to say. Good day Sir.
Look I will say this once, your time was 1.11 on the PC leaderboard and the next time was a 2.21 so it looked funky, I never called you a cheat I said do you cheat much? I asked it to flag it up which it has now been, we all agree the leaderboards are now correct and your time shows up on XBOX360 as it should, drama over, accept my apology or don't that is up to you, holding in anger is like poisoning yourself, let it go.

There have been many accusations of cheating on here and most of them cannot defend it, yours is a different case, I am sure if someone posts up a time which is a lot quicker than yours you will be the first one crying cheat so do not discount yourself.

Have a nice day :smiley: 

Seemed weird to me aswell, but I think they just used some bogus times jsut to fill the list. I've never seen the names before and all the times around 2:20 and below are in no way realistic (in a negative way), even for slow drivers.
Regarding registration... yes, you are only shown on their board, if you registered correctly. I didn't receive a confimration-mail either, so had to talk to them directly to get confirmed.

Another thing that seems strange to me is, that US and Germany have separate boards. The rules said, that the platforms are treated separately, nothing about countries aswell. Well, I won't complain, less competition to worry about. :D 
http://eibach.com/america/en/grid-autosport-eibach-challenge
http://eibach.com/global/de/grid-autosport-eibach-challenge

Photonik said:
Seemed weird to me aswell, but I think they just used some bogus times jsut to fill the list. I've never seen the names before and all the times around 2:20 and below are in no way realistic (in a negative way), even for slow drivers.
Regarding registration... yes, you are only shown on their board, if you registered correctly. I didn't receive a confimration-mail either, so had to talk to them directly to get confirmed.

Another thing that seems strange to me is, that US and Germany have separate boards. The rules said, that the platforms are treated separately, nothing about countries aswell. Well, I won't complain, less competition to worry about. :D 
http://eibach.com/america/en/grid-autosport-eibach-challenge
http://eibach.com/global/de/grid-autosport-eibach-challenge
Ah thankyou, I may have been looking at the German one at the time and it does look odd doesn't it, that is why I mentioned it, anyway it was messed up, so any apology I made I retract as it wasn't accepted anyway. Thanks Photonik

@Photonik‌ I never knew there was 2 different boards for Germany & U.S. And yes I think you are correct those must be leaderboard "fillers" because I recognize the 2 Xbox players. But as for the others on the list I have never seen those names before either. 

@XoxFlukeXox‌ & @RTAnoskills‌ I guess that is where my apparent "cheat much" time showed up one minute quicker. Because I may have been one of the 1st people to try the challenge that was fully registered in the U.S. & on the Xbox. So that would be the most logical explanation instead of calling somebody a cheat. Oh well some people have to live to learn.

@Photonik‌ I never knew there was 2 different boards for Germany & U.S. And yes I think you are correct those must be leaderboard "fillers" because I recognize the 2 Xbox players. But as for the others on the list I have never seen those names before either. 

@XoxFlukeXox‌ & @RTAnoskills‌ I guess that is where my apparent "cheat much" time showed up one minute quicker. Because I may have been one of the 1st people to try the challenge that was fully registered in the U.S. & on the Xbox. So that would be the most logical explanation instead of calling somebody a cheat. Oh well some people have to live to learn.
Get over it man, it's done and explained.

@RWBSUPERCHARGER   -   That was a decent lobby earlier on,  Good clean racing going,   

Shame that Brazilian guy caused carnage.

Sorry I couldnt stay I had to pick up my Girl friend.  

I loved your overtake on Spa, goin into the chicane and the end of one of the laps,  LOL
All gd FUN.  

@Loore - Is there anyway I could make an xbox savegame work on the PC? 
It would be cool if savegames worked  across platforms.

Its seriously depressing having less than $50,000 lol.  

@RTAnoskills‌ @XoxFlukeXox‌ What happened with you all up there? 33 seconds behind that guy? He must have a great setup on his Mini. Was this on Xbox?

@FOSTBITTEN  Yeah he must have had some setup on that,  LOL
Yeah it was on Xbox, late last night. 

He was 1 minute and 33 seconds quicker,  on 1 lap.  PMSL!!!
Then ruins everyone elses attempt,  LOL  like anyone was gonna beat a 10sec lap.   
I was going to just retire and leave, but I wanted to see if he took the win.  He did. 

If that had happened to me, I would have retired, and probably left the lobby.  
If it was just a glitch in the game somehow, Id still have left.   

I doubt its a cheat, it was a crap though!  

Heh, that guy must of been playing all night as he was in touring when I was playing about 7ish this morning..... the guy is average at best! lol

There should be an inquiry in to the number of potty mouthed racers in the playlists. Fed up of hearing people effing it all the time!!

kimdurose said:
There should be an inquiry in to the number of potty mouthed racers in the playlists. Fed up of hearing people effing it all the time!!
Wow - Mute them, or stop being so soft LOL.

You would have loved the lobby I was in late last night......Couple of potty mouthed farmers,  LMAO  it was hilarious. OOOhh AArrr

kimdurose said:
I play generally with my my mic off. And my wife has reminded me before that we now have a child that can hear me. She said I cuss like a Sailor. The funny thing is I never realise my language was that bad or that I can be heard in the basement with the basement door closed! So when I do open my mic I may be in the "Potty Mouth" club too and not even know it!