Sign in to follow this  

Stewards Inquiry Please

I love the explanation of my driving.  @photonik the fact that you can make the car spin doesn't mean my car spun.  I was hit, and my car spun. I did not make a throttle error. When I get home from work I will make you a video of not spinning out on that kerb. It won't take long. 

The video clearly shows I was tapped,  that's the bang,.  As soon as the bang is heard, my car spins.  It's not down to me to avoid or make anyroom,  no one is alongside me. Everyone is behind my car. Then the contact at the rear of my car, then spinning. 
As mentioned above there are 11 other cars behind me, so not one of them is able to take that turn at the fastest speed for that corner.  No one but me has a clear track. 
It just boils down to crap racing really.  I just really wondered who was going to see what happened, and who was going to come up with all sorts of BS. 

I love the explanation of my driving.  @photonik the fact that you can make the car spin doesn't mean my car spun.  I was hit, and my car spun. I did not make a throttle error. When I get home from work I will make you a video of not spinning out on that kerb. It won't take long. 

The video clearly shows I was tapped,  that's the bang,.  As soon as the bang is heard, my car spins.  
It just boils down to crap racing really.  I just really wondered who was going to see what happened, and who was going to come up with all sorts of BS. 
I was just proving, that it is quite easy in that corner to spin the car, nothing more. I know you can get round that corner ON the kerbs without spinning, that is not the point. And how do you know you didn't make a throttle error? Unless you have telemetry, there's no proof of that... and even the best make mistakes sometimes.
The video clearly shows nothing. But please, humor me, show me that single frame in the video where that car behind tapped you. I still can't find it, but probably my eyes aren't that good. Don't tell me which second or whatever, I want that single picture, where his car touches yours. Show me that and I take all back I said here.

It's at the exact point the bang is heard. 
I know I didn't make an error because I was driving the car. I had the back end firmly under control. Until....... Bang 
@diesel I never said I would agree with other people's opinions.  I just wanted to hear them. 

Fact: There is an audible sound resembling that of two cars colliding with one another.
Fact: There was more than one car behind you.
Fact: Your car was never hit. The video shows this.
Fact: Your car was completely free of any visual damage at the rear.
Fact: Even if a car is lagging, contact with said car will result in visible, cosmetic damage.
Conclusion: Just......go away.

It's at the exact point the bang is heard. 
I know I didn't make an error because I was driving the car. I had the back end firmly under control. Until....... Bang 
@diesel I never said I would agree with other people's opinions.  I just wanted to hear them. 
I never said "agree with other people's opinions "  but you are arguing with everybody and their "opinion "
You should feel lucky that you got through the corner at all .  7 out of 10 times there is contact on the first corner

kimdurose said:
Have you sent the video to the police?  
No....will that help?
Yes. They have a special unit set up for reporting hit n run drivers in computer games. It's why I stopped playing GTA V. Got to 9 points on my licence and was worried I'd lose my job or have to travel around Los Santos on public transport.

I had a mate once who struggled to differentiate computer games from real life.
Poor bloke spent 20 hours solid playing Manic Miner on the ZX Spectrum. Not a problem until he broke both ankles and flooded the whole house after jumping in to the toilet, thinking it was a time portal.

kimdurose said:
kimdurose said:
Have you sent the video to the police?  
No....will that help?
Yes. They have a special unit set up for reporting hit n run drivers in computer games. It's why I stopped playing GTA V. Got to 9 points on my licence and was worried I'd lose my job or have to travel around Los Santos on public transport.
Just shoot there cars while your driving.  That way they crash into someone else.    If I have to travel in Los Santos I take my buzzard, or my tank. 

LOL. Fact 
Fact I was driving. 
Fact. I got bumped, 
Fact that caused me to spin.
Fact good job your not a steward.

And it's a good thing YOU'RE not a race car driver. I can picture you weaving left and right trying to side swipe the air because a gust of wind hit your car.

@Diesel there doesn't have to be any contact, it's a non contact sport. Not making contact should be high on everyone's list of priorities but sadly it's not. 

1st lap 1st turns should be taken cautiously by every car that's not 1st.  
If I wasn't in 1st going into that 1st algarve turn, I probably would have cut over the grass to avoid any contact. 

The video clearly shows I was tapped,  that's the bang,.  As soon as the bang is heard, my car spins.  It's not down to me to avoid or make anyroom,  no one is alongside me. Everyone is behind my car. Then the contact at the rear of my car, then spinning. 
As mentioned above there are 11 other cars behind me, so not one of them is able to take that turn at the fastest speed for that corner.  No one but me has a clear track. 

I honestly do not see any contact with your car in that video before your spin. I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying I don't see it happen in that video.

Yes, there is a faint audible "bang" type of sound, but given that it's the first turn, and the fact that I don't see any contact with your car in that video before your spin, I might be inclined to think that the sound was associated with a collision between other cars behind you, not yours.

You said you posted this for discussion (not just to name-&-shame), and that you are interested in other people's views on it, yet you label the very perspectives you requested as "all sorts of BS." ...Noted for future reference: I'll avoid such inquiries from you since civil & objective discussion with you appears unlikely & unwelcome.

A couple of weeks ago the OP had a go at me in these forums when I dared to complain about 1st corner ramming online.  Which is why I'm really struggling to take this thread at all seriously, as you may have noticed.

Incredible as it sounds, yes it is. Tomorrow we've got a video of a car not spinning on a kerb to look forward to and debate.

LOL. Fact 
Fact I was driving.  - correct
Fact. I got bumped,  - claim, not fact! Where's the proof?
Fact that caused me to spin. - fact > you spun! claim > someone forced you into that
Fact good job your not a steward. - everyone here is a better steward than you, it seems
You should learn what a fact is. You telling it makes it not true, you 'experiencing' it, neither. 
This picture shows the one frame, where the car behind is closest to you through the whole corner. As you can clearly see, there's quite a gap. So, again, how can he hit you from that far behind? At least the paintwork is damaged when you are hit, not the case here.
Talking about stewards... what would they do? They'd use camera footage. You delivered that. Going through it frame by frame reveals, that there was no contact, and that is a fact you delivered. Arguing against your own proof with 'sounds' and your feeling is ridiculous.

anyway now im not at work i have nothing better to do. So i watched it again for kicks.
this is what i think- your car wasn't hit. Look at the arrows behind u, as u spin the arrows behind are closing in on each other so i am pretty sure the bang is the two cars behind hitting side by side with each other.
I find knocks and bangs behind to be very audible even through my tv at low volume 

Looking at how that helicopter is beating a hasty retreat, my money is on him having something to do with it. Tyre sniper?

@Diesel there doesn't have to be any contact, it's a non contact sport. Not making contact should be high on everyone's list of priorities but sadly it's not. 

1st lap 1st turns should be taken cautiously by every car that's not 1st.  
If I wasn't in 1st going into that 1st algarve turn, I probably would have cut over the grass to avoid any contact. 
must be tough living in perfect world all by your self 
you have never hit a bumper before ?
stop crying over a tap , the pro's do it all the time and their PRO's not a bunch gamers playing a NON- SIM game

Goresh said:
Does the word lag mean anything? Online racing will never be perfect, get over the little shunts, on his end you might have hit him.

Im infront of him, how can I have hit him? 

Research lag and rubber banding. Online racing is never accurate. This is nothing new.

I expected this to turn into a fun filled thread..... you all disappoint, 0/10 would not read again. :'(