Sign in to follow this  

Stewards Inquiry Please

kimdurose said:
OK, so every time a car makes contact in BTCC or WTCC they should be penalised? The pitlane would be a very busy place in that case, and Gordon Shedden, Jason Plato, Matt Neil, and Dave Newsham would be unemployed. And it would be as boring as hell, a bit like this thread.
If you want clinical boring processional racing with endless stewards enquiries and zero contact, go play open wheel. Then you do have a case for complaint if you get hit.
You race tin tops, there's contact and rub, it's a part of touring car racing. 
If it offends you so much PLEASE go and play F1 instead of littering this forum with your inane and tiresome tantrums.
If you dont like it, stop reading, and go away.  

You are under no obligation to read or contribute in any way, shape or form in any of the discussions I start.  

BTCC is a NO contact sport.  It happens and people get penalties.  Someone gets binned - looks great on TV, but there will be an investigation, and people have lost wins, and places for contacts. Sometimes after the race has finished.  

If you watch touring car, you must know this. 

I actually gave up, a few corners later,  Because of that contact, I ended up in the noob zone, and couldnt be bothered.   So I retired and rolled a smoke.
that comment right their shows your 12 year old mentality ,....if i cant win i'm going to " take my toys and going home "
maybe put the weed down and drive a straight line , the stewards should drug test him
No one mentioned drugs.   

You got one thing correct : The comment does show my mentality, its not a 12 yr old mentality,
The mentality is, If you cant race me fairly, then I dont want to race you. 

Maybe you dont understand what the noob zone is?  Maybe your part of it.   
I dont like the noob zone, its a violent and unpredictable place,  The only way to clear the noob zone is to be more aggressive than the aggressive drivers around you.    I was simply too tired to contend with that nonsense.   

I had made a good clean start, and jumped from 4th to 1st,  then I get spun,  and make contact with someone else, I move out of their way, and get swamped by people who cant race, thats why the're at the back.   I had plenty of points in that lobby, so I wasnt going to lose any grid positions by retiring.  

If I choose to retire thats entirely up to me.  I dont do it because I cant win, or im not goin to win,  My average finish position is not 1st.   Its not a race anymore when you in the noob zone,  people T-bone you for 8th place LOL.  

guys, I think all he wants is our attention... and he got it. I think we all should just ignore him so he goes away and rolls a(nother) smoke.

Bit of a difference between a bin and a "love tap".
I have an idea. Maybe we should have those "keep 2 chevrons apart" things on the track like on the M1 motorway.

On Sunday, in the BTCC at Rockingham, at least 3 former champions finished in the "noob zone" by your reckoning.  I'm sure they'd be delighted to hear it (once they've finished their roll-ups) :)
Maybe Giovanardi or Mat Jackson should get a "Best Newcomer" award ?

kimdurose said:
OK, so every time a car makes contact in BTCC or WTCC they should be penalised? The pitlane would be a very busy place in that case, and Gordon Shedden, Jason Plato, Matt Neil, and Dave Newsham would be unemployed. And it would be as boring as hell, a bit like this thread.
If you want clinical boring processional racing with endless stewards enquiries and zero contact, go play open wheel. Then you do have a case for complaint if you get hit.
You race tin tops, there's contact and rub, it's a part of touring car racing. 
If it offends you so much PLEASE go and play F1 instead of littering this forum with your inane and tiresome tantrums.
If you dont like it, stop reading, and go away.  

You are under no obligation to read or contribute in any way, shape or form in any of the discussions I start.  

BTCC is a NO contact sport.  It happens and people get penalties.  Someone gets binned - looks great on TV, but there will be an investigation, and people have lost wins, and places for contacts. Sometimes after the race has finished.  

If you watch touring car, you must know this. 
BTCC is one of the dirtiest forms of racing there is. The only form of motorsport I can think of that has more contact is banger racing. One of the oldest tricks in the book in BTCC is to give the car in front a small tap going into a slow corner, pushing them wide and allowing you to sneak up the inside. Virtually every BTCC driver has done it for the past 30 years, and they get away with it every single time.

kimdurose said:
Bit of a difference between a bin and a "love tap".
Not if the end result is the same. 

Im sorry could you show me where I said the noob zone was in BTCC????

@RTANoSkills, you asked for opinions and you got them, I would say 90% of the people here believe you were not hit and spun yourself out.

Did you apologise to the driver you hit as you were coming back onto the racing line? also you say you gave up as you were in the noob zone, I hate people that retire because they went off for whatever reason, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go back at it, it is not difficult to get from last to 1st over the course of a race, that is unless you are doing a single lap, 3 laps is plenty to get from 12th to 1st.

You are really not helping your cause by continuing this discussion. it was a racing incident pure and simple, get over it.

Oh and by the way there are phantom post and walls in this game, last night my mate went down the 2 lane with a central reservation and hit something that wasn't there and it wrecked his car, I also was taking someone on the inside last night on autosport raceway I think it was and I hit something invisible that felt like a block of concrete it physically buried the front of the car in the tarmac and lifted the rear wheels and everyone saw it.

Don't discount that it may have been a game glitch.

The point of this discussion was that you were implying Verstappen hit you and is a bad racer, even if he did in my eyes it was not intentional, if he really wanted to he could of pushed you off properly and put you in the wall.

You can't win every race no matter how skilled you are or think you are, it is impossible to do.

Just race and have fun, lighten up a bit and maybe you should get some herbal to go with the tobacco, you might not be bothered as much by the little things!

@RTANoSkills, you asked for opinions and you got them, I would say 90% of the people here believe you were not hit and spun yourself out.

Did you apologise to the driver you hit as you were coming back onto the racing line? also you say you gave up as you were in the noob zone, I hate people that retire because they went off for whatever reason, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go back at it, it is not difficult to get from last to 1st over the course of a race, that is unless you are doing a single lap, 3 laps is plenty to get from 12th to 1st.

You are really not helping your cause by continuing this discussion. it was a racing incident pure and simple, get over it.

Oh and by the way there are phantom post and walls in this game, last night my mate went down the 2 lane with a central reservation and hit something that wasn't there and it wrecked his car, I also was taking someone on the inside last night on autosport raceway I think it was and I hit something invisible that felt like a block of concrete it physically buried the front of the car in the tarmac and lifted the rear wheels and everyone saw it.

Don't discount that it may have been a game glitch.

The point of this discussion was that you were implying Verstappen hit you and is a bad racer, even if he did in my eyes it was not intentional, if he really wanted to he could of pushed you off properly and put you in the wall.

You can't win every race no matter how skilled you are or think you are, it is impossible to do.

Just race and have fun, lighten up a bit and maybe you should get some herbal to go with the tobacco, you might not be bothered as much by the little things!
this post has made my day :)

If it was just a racing incident, why was the reply to my message "ok ur angry because im better"  

What would you think? How would you feel?  If when you ask someone why they took you out you get that as a response. 

It tells me he did it, and on purpose.  

Little bumps and taps get I let go all the time,  Ive said it often enough, people dont seem to read that.  

I DONT CARE ABOUT LITTLE BUMPS, ACCIDENTAL BUMPS, THAT HAVE NO MAJOR EFFECTS. 

Snidey little taps that spin me out, ramming me off the track, using my car as an aid to get a turn faster,   I do care about.  I want to know why they have done that. 

No I didnt apologise to the guy I hit,   I just moved over and let him go, cant you see that in the video either?   I get going, hit a car on my right, and then I get off him, and move onto the kerb on the left.    

Its ok, its no surprise you cant see that.  

I saw the video and you hit the guy and didn't apologise, you impeded him and he did nothing wrong so you feel he did not need an apology?

Sounds like you have double standards my man!

So if we apply your double standards and assume that Verstappen hit you, let us also assume that he was tapped from the rear which in turn tapped your rear, by your standards then he didn't need to apologise? or am I missing something?

No I didnt apologise to the guy I hit,   I just moved over and let him go, cant you see that in the video either?   I get going, hit a car on my right, and then I get off him, and move onto the kerb on the left.    

Its ok, its no surprise you cant see that.  
"- If you do spin out, don't rush to get back on track. Use the minimap to determine if any cars are fast approaching. Think: getting back onto a highway after stopping on the shoulder. Which also leads to..."
That is from the Racing Etiquette 101 you posted a few days ago. So if someone bumps into you (the video still shows otherwise) he deserves a public punishment.

If you hit another car (he was fighing for position!) it is ok, because you got out of the way? You spun (doesn't matter if by yourself or forced) and reentered the track without taking a look back. That was pure ignorance. You mention all the time, that you started 4th and were 1st after the 1st corner. You KNEW there would be cars behind you and as it was right after the start, chances are high, people are side by side. Yet you went in blindly and find that ok.

That tells me, that you don't abide the rules you put on others. Maybe you were angry, furious, whatever, but that's no excuse, as that should fit everyone who just lost some places due to a spin. That guy you hit probably wondered himself, why you didn't apologize to him. If you want that from EVERY person you have contact with, you have to give it to EVERY person you have contact with, especially after something like that.

If it was just a racing incident, why was the reply to my message "ok ur angry because im better" 

Do you PM every racer after every minor racing incident? Why not heed your own advice which you gave to me a couple of weeks ago - don't throw your toys out of the pram and just go to another lobby (where everyone drives at the same world class standard as yourself). Better still, why not befriend the clean guys and setup private lobbies where the noobs won't get on your boobs.
That way you get to enjoy yourself more, chill a little.

This thread is so laughable it deserves to be kept open.

(but seriously, what a shame and a new low point reached by this forum - glad it's beta, but that will be used as an excuse by CM to flush everything once again, disregarding all the proper comments and feedback)

@RTAnoskills‌ makes me wanna go get a 360 so I can crash the living piss out of you and your car. 

If you could catch him that is, contrary to popular belief he is faster and cleaner than what people give him credit for. 
As for crashing into him, he does not enjoy it, not many do but he will enjoy putting you back in your place for the next 10 races if you do constantly crash into him....
Btw, going around crashing into him and his team is generally not a good idea. just a heads up... show them a bit of respect and i'm sure they will show you the same back. :)

SASBlink said:
@RTAnoskills‌ makes me wanna go get a 360 so I can crash the living piss out of you and your car. 

If you could catch him that is, contrary to popular belief he is faster and cleaner than what people give him credit for. 
As for crashing into him, he does not enjoy it, not many do but he will enjoy putting you back in your place for the next 10 races if you do constantly crash into him....
Btw, going around crashing into him and his team is generally not a good idea. just a heads up... show them a bit of respect and i'm sure they will show you the same back. :)
I said makes me wanna but I wouldn't touch  Microsoft.  
But I  wouldn't care about the jousting. I'm sure I could catch him at least once and that's all that I would need. 
Maybe i could get a video and thread started about me . 

See, this is why i generally don't try to act like a sensible normal person on the internet. you wont get a sensible mature reply back.

Sarcasm mode now on.....

You could be a youtube sensation, that would be just marvellous don't you think? just think of the wonderful things you could do, like appearing on daytime tv for interviews on how to be famous on the internet. You could meet other wonderful people who careers started on youtube like Justin Bieber.... oh sooooo dreamy.... don't forget to get advice from him on how to handle the pressure of such responsibility.  

Also dont forget about doing blogs on how Rtanoskills made you so famous, I want to hear the love and admiration in your voice when you talk about him, it better be daily blogs too because we all know much you like to talk about him... We all know he's your true first love. we want to hear more of it, its just soooo intriguing..... :D

xxx

SASBlink said:
See, this is why i generally don't try to act like a sensible normal person on the internet. you wont get a sensible mature reply back.

Sarcasm mode now on.....

You could be a youtube sensation, that would be just marvellous don't you think? just think of the wonderful things you could do, like appearing on daytime tv for interviews on how to be famous on the internet. You could meet other wonderful people who careers started on youtube like Justin Bieber.... oh sooooo dreamy.... don't forget to get advice from him on how to handle the pressure of such responsibility.  

Also dont forget about doing blogs on how Rtanoskills made you so famous, I want to hear the love and admiration in your voice when you talk about him, it better be daily blogs too because we all know much you like to talk about him... We all know he's your true first love. we want to hear more of it, its just soooo intriguing..... :D

xxx
I just want to be as famous as noskills . 

By the way blink are you noskills representative now . cause I was looking for a response from that tool not you .but if you are his rep can u forward my messages to him. 
I know it may be a conflict of interest but do u think you can represent me to ?