Sign in to follow this  

Stewards Inquiry Please

Photonik said:
No I didnt apologise to the guy I hit,   I just moved over and let him go, cant you see that in the video either?   I get going, hit a car on my right, and then I get off him, and move onto the kerb on the left.    

Its ok, its no surprise you cant see that.  
"- If you do spin out, don't rush to get back on track. Use the minimap to determine if any cars are fast approaching. Think: getting back onto a highway after stopping on the shoulder. Which also leads to..."
That is from the Racing Etiquette 101 you posted a few days ago. So if someone bumps into you (the video still shows otherwise) he deserves a public punishment.

If you hit another car (he was fighing for position!) it is ok, because you got out of the way? You spun (doesn't matter if by yourself or forced) and reentered the track without taking a look back. That was pure ignorance. You mention all the time, that you started 4th and were 1st after the 1st corner. You KNEW there would be cars behind you and as it was right after the start, chances are high, people are side by side. Yet you went in blindly and find that ok.

That tells me, that you don't abide the rules you put on others. Maybe you were angry, furious, whatever, but that's no excuse, as that should fit everyone who just lost some places due to a spin. That guy you hit probably wondered himself, why you didn't apologize to him. If you want that from EVERY person you have contact with, you have to give it to EVERY person you have contact with, especially after something like that.
wow have you seen the video?????

1:  I get taken out,  
2: I never left the track, so I wasnt rushing to get back on the track.   
3: The car I made contact with is a result of me being taken out, as soon as there is contact, I move aside,   He doesnt lose track position or place.  

If Im 1st, every other car is behind me,  Im free to take whatever line I want to, .So HOW I can take the turn blindly im not sure..Its a clear track infont of me.  
(here's where you tell me I was blocking)
That tells me, you see what you want to see, and not what actually happened. 

Specsavers!

What I want to see and what actually happened are the same. However, what actually happened to you, and what YOU think happened to you are two different things. It's hilarious you're continuing on with this.

SASBlink said:
See, this is why i generally don't try to act like a sensible normal person on the internet. you wont get a sensible mature reply back.

Maybe i could get a video and thread started about me . 
Sarcasm mode now on.....

You could be a youtube sensation, that would be just marvellous don't you think? just think of the wonderful things you could do, like appearing on daytime tv for interviews on how to be famous on the internet. You could meet other wonderful people who careers started on youtube like Justin Bieber.... oh sooooo dreamy.... don't forget to get advice from him on how to handle the pressure of such responsibility.  

Also dont forget about doing blogs on how Rtanoskills made you so famous, I want to hear the love and admiration in your voice when you talk about him, it better be daily blogs too because we all know much you like to talk about him... We all know he's your true first love. we want to hear more of it, its just soooo intriguing..... :D

xxx
lol, you quote Justin Bieber with that hair, nice!

@RTAnoskills‌ makes me wanna go get a 360 so I can crash the living piss out of you and your car. 
This time I'm glad to be not on X360, never seen such drama queen before.

I only watched the video  before i read the topic and thought it was going about the car who sprint away from start using a kind of speedhack.

Sorry, next time i will read first B)

053 said:

I only watched the video  before i read the topic and thought it was going about the car who sprint away from start using a kind of speedhack.

Sorry, next time i will read first B)

LMFAO  -  Speedhack  =  Traction control off.   

WOW seriously............"speedhack"  PMSL...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey.......report me for it.  I deserve it,  I cheat, AND post it on the forum.............

OMG.  LOL

APR193 said:

BTCC is one of the dirtiest forms of racing there is. The only form of motorsport I can think of that has more contact is banger racing. One of the oldest tricks in the book in BTCC is to give the car in front a small tap going into a slow corner, pushing them wide and allowing you to sneak up the inside. Virtually every BTCC driver has done it for the past 30 years, and they get away with it every single time.

When I read your post, you come across as well informed, and that you know what your talking about.  However, I know you are completely wrong. 

Please see link: http://www.btcc.net/2014/06/08/4901/

Penalties - bottom of the page when you click the link. 

Race One
Hunter Abbott received an official reprimand and two points on his licence for an incident involving Warren Scott
Matt Neal received a 1s time penalty for an incident involving Alain Menu

Race Two
Alain Menu received a 0.4s penalty and three points on his licence for an incident involving Andrew Jordan
Alain Menu received a further two points on his licence and an official reprimand for an incident involving Fabrizio Giovanardi
Fabrizio Giovanardi received an official reprimand and two points on his licence for an incident involving Glynn Geddie
Rob Collard received a 3.5s time penalty after passing Rob Austin under safety car conditions

Race Three
Jason Plato received a 1.5s time penalty for an incident involving Colin Turkington

How can you say they get away with it?  This is just 1 day.  

Its supposed to be NON contact.  But it happens and penalties and points are awarded for contact.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoMdnMKjO5Q

Is this clean?  ( lap 4 right turn  before hairpin)

For me, its not acceptable.  

Im sure everyone can entertain me, and explain, how its my fault, I braked early, or had an error with my throttle, etc.  Perhaps I should have just moved out of his way?

Maybe he shouldn't barge down the inside and use my car.   But thats my opinion, but I must be wrong,  The forum has the finest racing community Ive EVER come across.   Please help me get better.   

Thanks. 

BTW the full version of this video is on YouTube.  

RTAnoskills said:
wow have you seen the video?????

1:  I get taken out,  
2: I never left the track, so I wasnt rushing to get back on the track.   
3: The car I made contact with is a result of me being taken out, as soon as there is contact, I move aside,   He doesnt lose track position or place.  

If Im 1st, every other car is behind me,  Im free to take whatever line I want to, .So HOW I can take the turn blindly im not sure..Its a clear track infont of me.  
(here's where you tell me I was blocking)
That tells me, you see what you want to see, and not what actually happened. 

Specsavers!
Yes, you got taken out. That doesn't matter for anyone else.
If you actually left the track is irrelevant. You spun, came off the racing line and had to reenter with a lower speed than all the others. That is the important part.
The car you made contact with is a result of you not looking back. It wasn't like you got hit, spun and thereby crashed into another car. Again, it doesn't matter if you got off-track (loosing speed, leaving racing line) by force or by own error. If you re-enter you HAVE to look what happens behind/beside you.
He didn't lose actual position, but he was in a fight for position (he was beside another car!) and after the turn he lost easily 20m to the other car.

And yes, if you're first you can drive as you like (mostly), but I wasn't talking about that moment. I was talking about the moment AFTER you spun and drove into the right-hander as if no one was there. THAT was 'taking the turn blindly' and there can't be any arguing about it. In that moment you didn't have a clear track anymore, two cars already passed you and obviously two cars were beside you. I didn't say that you were blocking, cause that didn't happen!
If this was a real race, you would have been penalized for 'Causing a collision', that was not a racing incident.

@RTAnoskills‌ makes me wanna go get a 360 so I can crash the living piss out of you and your car. 
I'm with you
You can try, but you WILL fail.  Everyone does.  You WILL NOT get the better of me, If YOU decide to go dirty.  You guys could come and meet the Team,  you'd love to meet TIC TIC BOOM.  I think you'd be the best of friends.  Enjoying hours of GREAT racing. 
____________________________________________________-
@Photonik -  

There is contact, and I immediately back down, and move away.   There may well be an investigation,  Penalty im not so sure about.  

Its not like I hit him, and take his place, and go on to win the race...........Like happend to me.  

Yes I hit him, Yes I should have looked,  At least I do the decent thing, after making my mistake.......recognise MY mistake, and allow the car to pass.  

Not many people seem capable of recognising when THEY have made a mistake. 

Just so we are clear, we are talking about the contact that makes me spin sideways and lose 4 places.  

Not the contact after Ive gone sideways, with the car/cars passing me on the right.   
That contact is my fault, as im all over the place, due to the previous contact.   Thats why I get out of the way of 4th place. 
From page 1.   

This part is not up for discussion. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr2iKN-bgYA

Im sure everyone can entertain me, and explain, how its my fault, I braked early, or had an error with my throttle, etc.  Perhaps I should have just moved out of his way?

Maybe he shouldn't barge down the inside and use my car.   But thats my opinion, but I must be wrong,  The forum has the finest racing community Ive EVER come across.   Please help me get better.   

Thanks. 

BTW the full version of this video is on YouTube.  
Another video!! Weekend starts here folks!! Wooooooohoooooooooo!!

APR193 said:

BTCC is one of the dirtiest forms of racing there is. The only form of motorsport I can think of that has more contact is banger racing. One of the oldest tricks in the book in BTCC is to give the car in front a small tap going into a slow corner, pushing them wide and allowing you to sneak up the inside. Virtually every BTCC driver has done it for the past 30 years, and they get away with it every single time.

When I read your post, you come across as well informed, and that you know what your talking about.  However, I know you are completely wrong. 

Please see link: http://www.btcc.net/2014/06/08/4901/

Penalties - bottom of the page when you click the link. 

Race One
Hunter Abbott received an official reprimand and two points on his licence for an incident involving Warren Scott
Matt Neal received a 1s time penalty for an incident involving Alain Menu

Race Two
Alain Menu received a 0.4s penalty and three points on his licence for an incident involving Andrew Jordan
Alain Menu received a further two points on his licence and an official reprimand for an incident involving Fabrizio Giovanardi
Fabrizio Giovanardi received an official reprimand and two points on his licence for an incident involving Glynn Geddie
Rob Collard received a 3.5s time penalty after passing Rob Austin under safety car conditions

Race Three
Jason Plato received a 1.5s time penalty for an incident involving Colin Turkington

How can you say they get away with it?  This is just 1 day.  

Its supposed to be NON contact.  But it happens and penalties and points are awarded for contact.  

I won't go on about it too much as its off topic, but just because they've given out penalties for incidents doesn't mean that most drivers don't drive into each other at almost every opportunity. If they have tightened up on the regs about contact over the last couple of years then fair enough, I stopped watching BTCC that closely a few years ago because while you are younger its great fun, but the older you get the more you realise that the drivers have next to no race craft and just give each other taps all the time to get past, and its gets very boring and predictable. I remember the countless times Plato/Neal have knocked each other off, I remember Jordan ramming Plato out of the way at Brands the other year on the last corner of the last lap, multiple times in the late 90s, Tim Harvey himself said it was a time that you were told to take other drivers off rather than let the beat you, Menu hit Ingram off at the first round of this year and I believe I'm right in saying he got no penalty. I could go on.

Is this ok? Sure not, he used you as wall, no fault on your side. Still I don't understand your behaviour. What do you try to accomplish? You play online, anonymously, so people do what they like, accept that.
You did the revenge foul in the next corner (which is ok... I do the same in such a situation, if it's possible). You would've had the position, so why didn't you keep driving but instead push him into the gravel? You think he won't try that ever again? I highly doubt that.
Keep calm and drive on... :D 

this thread is still going! it is fantastic entertainment for me at work lol 
Seems to me that some people seem to get more out of being judge, jury and executioner and settling scores than actually playing the game. Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you're fast enough you don't need to worry about what **** goes on behind you.

kimdurose said:
Another video!! Weekend starts here folks!! Wooooooohoooooooooo!!
Very Very simple concept.......Dont like my video's?..................Dont watch them.  

Do you watch TV that you don't like, and then write and complain about it? 

From what i saw in the vid there is definite and resounding evidence that your car was going backwards, you quite clearly had it in reverse and backed into him..... 

Case closed! banned from racing for 8 months! get out of my sight boy!

Another theory is that you had super big magnets installed on the side of your car, he would of gone round that corner fine but no..... the magnets pulled him in towards you! 

Your fault! illegal modifications on your car that incites accidents! Again, banned from racing for 8 months! get out of my sight boy! :P

Maybe the other driver was blind, deaf and had no arms and you frightened him so badly by your overtake to the extent where his prosthetic arms fell off, he of course started using his feet to steer the wheel and had no way to brake.

Jeez RTA, be considerate of the blind, deaf and armless drivers, they have the right to drive too. you should of known this foreseeable event could of happened and you clearly should of got the way for him.... poor guy.... ;( 

Your fault! Impeding and distracting a armless driver! Banned for 8 months! Get out of my office boy!

Did anyone else notice that guy in the crowd wearing a NSR t-shirt? He quite clearly shot the driver in the eye with a rifle!!!! This caused the driver loose control of car and collide with you!

Your fault! Getting a team mate to harm another driver with a high powered rifle! Banned for 8 million months! Please arrest this guy!