F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Stewards Inquiry Please

Awww man...........you had to tell them about the NSR sniper!  

I, of course apologised to this driver, for being in his way.  

Photonik said:
 You would've had the position, so why didn't you keep driving but instead push him into the gravel? You think he won't try that ever again? I highly doubt that.

Keep calm and drive on... :D 

Believe it or not.....if this process is repeated enough.......he wont try it again..........with me.
BTW,  Just because Ive switched from racing to teaching,  doesnt mean Im angry.  If im angry I cant race.  I never race angry.  Im always nice and calm and relaxed.  

When people decide they dont want to race, if I continue to just race, they will continue to make contact.  this will get me angry, because all im trying to do is race fairly.  
So at this point, to remain calm and relaxed, I forget about the race, forget about winning the race.   Winning clearly means more to the bad racer,  so by binning the guy, he not only loses the race, but also many places hopefully too.  Maybe they will think, "If only Id just been clean, I'd only have lost one place".   

They dont often think that immediately, with some, it takes many walls to get the message across.  

But I can be very persuasive, and persistent when it comes to getting my message across.  

You may not agree with my methods, but they are tired and tested and have worked successfully for me, on every racing game Ive played.  

Heaven forbid you blatantly teamkill me on Warface, or Battlefield, or CoD (when it was possible)  

LOL  :smile: 

This is unbelieveable,  I get T-boned by an invisible car,  Then due to my uncontrollable rage, I wreck everyone I can,  on my way to first.  

http://youtu.be/9TC5xE6a3bs

:D

Of course you did, its only gentlemanly.

As for the sniper, it was quite obvious... next time tell TicTic to not  get too excited when camera pans on him. Jumping up and down screaming excitedly and waving is not too stealthy, especially when you a have a rifle in one hand.... :(  

SASBlink said:

Of course you did, its only gentlemanly.

As for the sniper, it was quite obvious... next time tell TicTic to not  get too excited when camera pans on him. Jumping up and down screaming excitedly and waving is not too stealthy, especially when you a have a rifle in one hand.... :(  
LMAO - He does get excited.  He is only allowed 1 bullet per race,  Cant have him getting carried away, need some people alive to race,  LOL

SASBlink said:
Maybe the other driver was blind, deaf and had no arms and you frightened him so badly by your overtake to the extent where his prosthetic arms fell off, he of course started using his feet to steer the wheel and had no way to brake.

Jeez RTA, be considerate of the blind, deaf and armless drivers, they have the right to drive too. you should of known this foreseeable event could of happened and you clearly should of got the way for him.... poor guy.... ;( 

Your fault! Impeding and distracting a armless driver! Banned for 8 months! Get out of my office boy!
For me I think this is the best hypothesis, and funniest.

Okay I think I figured out that handicapped driver uses his mouth to steer. Feet for the pedals. But, how does he change gears. I really hope he runs automatic! Because the way I would think he would have to change gears is pretty nasty.

Still talking about the Autosport Raceway instance. I wonder if he thought you was the driver that was directly behind him in the esses? And maybe he got pushed out of the way and that is the reason he got passed by both of you?  

Or the player just muffed the corner and he just got mad and thought he could not stand to get passed and so he just decided he would get the spot back by any means he could. Which is probably more truthful

@RTAnoskills are you really going to post one video for every race incident you have just to ask people if it was your fault or not?

seriously, mate... do you really need that much attention?

@RTAnoskills are you really going to post one video for every race incident you have just to ask people if it was your fault or not?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW   LMAO.   

Some people just dont get it.  

Blink gets it.  
Fostbitten gets it.  

Its funny and interesting to hear what people see.  Many people see things that didnt happen.  
Things get invented etc.   I find it amusing to hear the crazy explanations,  I like showing questionable incidents and seeing who thinks who did what. 

Believe me, if I were posting a video for every race incident I have, the internet would crash, and youtube's severs would be full.  

I dont need to ask if Its my fault, thats part of my point.  I know when Im in the wrong, When your in the wrong, and when its just an incident. 

The point of posting these videos is to see if YOU, and other people can recognise whos at fault.  Who knows you may learn something, and maybe you could be the ONLY clean Brazil player on the PC.  What an honor. 

E.g,  me getting hit - screamed at...then T-boned in the same corner on the next lap.  Me doing nothing other than racing, and I hear things like, I should have given him room, I was going to slow etc,   My friend the "Angry Father" and the video I made called " The reason why"  Is a perfect example of what im talking about.

You dont have to watch, and you dont have to comment.   

WHY CAN'T YOU GRASP THAT CONCEPT???????? lol  

Serious question to all Brazil residents - What is it with Xbox live Kinect?  Is it given away free in Brazil?  Did you know you can mute the mic?  Did you know the Kinect, fits snugly in the bin? 

It did cross my mind that it may have been a case of mistaken identity.   So helped him to recognise the differences in paint work, Hopefully he's knows what my paint job looks like now,  LOL

I am thinking he is driven by the need to validate purchasing a game recorder. So he can rub it in the noses of those of us (me). Who are either to cheap or poor to buy a recorder.  :'(  

And this post has grown to 9 pages! And @RTAnoskills‌ didn't post all 9 pages. So depending on which side of the fence you are standing on. Someone is either doing something fairly interesting. Or there are a load of people that feel it is not interesting, but still feel the need to comment on things that they have no interest in.

He already said he just wants more people 2 subscribe too his YouTube page . Whether it's working or not I'm not sure . I've watched only one cause I really don't care if he gets drilled or not . 

Maybe things get back to people who are not on this forum and they take shots at him on the track . 

Serious question to all Brazil residents - What is it with Xbox live Kinect?  Is it given away free in Brazil?  Did you know you can mute the mic?  Did you know the Kinect, fits snugly in the bin? 

That really made me laugh out loud !!!
I was online the other day and all you could hear in the background was a baby crying, a woman shouting, and two people discussing what pizza toppings they were ordering!!!
AAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

If there were other interesting posts such as recent F1 gameplay videos, there'd probably be less posting in this thread.  

With lag and net sync the way it is, its hard to tell without seeing through the windshield of the guy behind you what happened.  Others have made a decent case for you spinning on the curb.  To me it looks like you were hit.  The other drivers screen could have showed he had room to spare, where on your screen you were hit.  Who knows as its online racing.  Its no different then in Battlefield when I run around a corner only to drop dead from a guys bullets that on his screen he shows he hit me while I was in the open.

To me this is more about how groups may try to impose their rule set on a community.

There are no defined rules about how the game should be played. People can quote official rules all they want. They're not built into the game as far as I can tell and they don't dictate how it should be played. If the public area doesn't conform to your particular rule set then to me the solution to me is not to bully others into conforming with it, but to use the tools on offer to make a group that wants to play to a particular rule set. Another alternative is to move to a game where racing standards are more in line with your rule set/expectations/skill level.

GA as far as I can tell is made to be accessible. Yes it has relatively subtle handling that allows skill progression, but as far as I can tell it is not supposed to be a sim. Therefore the skills of the typical players are going to be less.

I have been on line with GA once. It was close to the release date, and it was carnage. There were cars flying all over the place, off the barriers and smashing into the back of each other. I suppose at that point I had a choice, either carry on and wait for people to improve and/or find a group that was more consistent with how I wanted to play, go on a spree to try to teach the world how to play to my rules or simply not bother with on line. I chose the last option. If I want to race online now I will either move to a game that sets a higher bar in terms of the general community skills or race only with people in a league that I know and want to race the same way as me.

I would never become a vigilante, firstly because racing incidents are often largely subjective and not objective and secondly because its just too easy to start wars between different groups this way. I also wouldn't feel proud of myself smashing some youngster off the track who was just trying to learn how to play the game.

I hope CM continue to add in features that allow people who want to race in a particular way to get together more easily, which surely is the best solution for everyone. 

Or there are a load of people that feel it is not interesting, but still feel the need to comment on things that they have no interest in.
Awesome, hilarious and very true.  

@revesburger  check this out.   They are many more videos, some I think are a bit much for the forum community, maybe even the forum rules so I havent posted them here. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFJaXPcn2L04IZi9-T3xjQ

Here is a link to my channel,

DONT VIEW ANY VIDEOS
DONT COMMENT on my videos.
DONT SUBSCRIBE
DONT LIKE

There is a 2 for 1 video with I think you might enjoy.

Thanks for NOT watching. 

kimdurose said:

That really made me laugh out loud !!!
I was online the other day and all you could hear in the background was a baby crying, a woman shouting, and two people discussing what pizza toppings they were ordering!!!
AAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
I also agree with the Brazil comments. I do not know why Brazil loves the Kinect so much but they do. It makes me wonder if when M$ came up with the idea for the Kinect and thought it was going to be a huge hit. That it was only test-marketed in Brazil. And that was where the testing ended. Due to an overwhelming positive response.

I also try to think when listening to what is going on in the background is what the place looks like. 

dirt3joe said:
To me this is more about how groups may try to impose their rule set on a community.

There are no defined rules about how the game should be played. People can quote official rules all they want. They're not built into the game as far as I can tell and they don't dictate how it should be played. If the public area doesn't conform to your particular rule set then to me the solution to me is not to bully others into conforming with it, but to use the tools on offer to make a group that wants to play to a particular rule set. Another alternative is to move to a game where racing standards are more in line with your rule set/expectations/skill level.

GA as far as I can tell is made to be accessible. Yes it has relatively subtle handling that allows skill progression, but as far as I can tell it is not supposed to be a sim. Therefore the skills of the typical players are going to be less.

I have been on line with GA once. It was close to the release date, and it was carnage. There were cars flying all over the place, off the barriers and smashing into the back of each other. I suppose at that point I had a choice, either carry on and wait for people to improve and/or find a group that was more consistent with how I wanted to play, go on a spree to try to teach the world how to play to my rules or simply not bother with on line. I chose the last option. If I want to race online now I will either move to a game that sets a higher bar in terms of the general community skills or race only with people in a league that I know and want to race the same way as me.

I would never become a vigilante, firstly because racing incidents are often largely subjective and not objective and secondly because its just too easy to start wars between different groups this way. I also wouldn't feel proud of myself smashing some youngster off the track who was just trying to learn how to play the game.

I hope CM continue to add in features that allow people who want to race in a particular way to get together more easily, which surely is the best solution for everyone. 
I agree with some of your points,  But I would like to say, that expecting people to race, on a racing game, isnt trying to impose a certain set of rules onto anyone.  Its a racing game, and thats what you expect to see.   
I dont expect every player to be amazing and super clean, but I do expect them to atleast have some knowledge of racing.  
When there is a few cars grouped close, going into a 1 car wide chicane,  I dont expect the car behind to just scream into the group at full speed.  Thats not racing.  

A brand new game could be out tomorrow, If I were to play the game, I would not be crashing into the wall or sand at the 1st turn.  I dont expect to get a perfect lap, far from it,  but I dont wont be pinging from wall to wall, nailing all the cars inbetween. 

Why assume a noob is a child? 
Just because someone is not very good, doesnt mean they are a child or youngster. 
Plenty of adults play video games on consoles. 
Most of the people Ive heard on xbox live are adults, or at least teenagers.  
There is NO way of knowing if your playing an adult or a child, from their gamertag.  
If I hear young children I mute them, and usually avoid them quite easily. 

I only get satisfaction from smashing up adults, who should know whats fair and whats not.  
I am extremely proud of the way I play online.  Im super clean, super fair,  but I will NOT take crap.  

Careless people get carelessness back,  with interest.  
Fair people get fairness back, with interest. 

I only get satisfaction from smashing up adults......

Pretty much sums you up for me, try not retaliating once in a while you may find peace!

I only get satisfaction from smashing up adults, who should know whats fair and whats not.

Careless people get carelessness back,  with interest.  
Fair people get fairness back, with interest. 

I only get satisfaction from smashing up adults......

Pretty much sums you up for me, try not retaliating once in a while you may find peace!

You missed a rather crucial part out of my statement.  
Pretty much sums me up.....???  
You race clean - I race clean
You race dirty - I race dirtier 

Which part of that do you have a problem with? 
Are you a dirty racer?  Thats the only reason I can think of, to cause you to have a problem with me, if we were to ever race. 

Your misquote pretty much sums you up. 

I always race clean and do not retaliate, what does that make me? a soft c..t or a target?
A clean racer?  Someone who lets people overtake them cleanly, and doesnt nail them at the next turn? 

Someone not likely to want to cause any problems for others? 

Someone not likely to get nailed by me? 

Of course, im only going off what your saying. 

You missed out clean racer as an option?

Please quote where I have said I go to town on random people for no reason.   That seems to be what your implying. 

If you choose not to retaliate when some careless idiot rams you off the track, thats your choice.  Personally, I like to annoy the rammer,  as ramming is all they want to do, if you stop them from ramming everyone by holding them at the back of the pack, they soon get bored and leave.   

If a kick vote is successful......happy days!

I always race clean and do not retaliate, what does that make me? a soft c..t or a target?
A clean racer?  Someone who lets people overtake them cleanly, and doesnt nail them at the next turn? 

Someone not likely to want to cause any problems for others? 

Someone not likely to get nailed by me? 

Of course, im only going off what your saying. 

You missed out clean racer as an option?

Please quote where I have said I go to town on random people for no reason.   That seems to be what your implying. 

If you choose not to retaliate when some careless idiot rams you off the track, thats your choice.  Personally, I like to annoy the rammer,  as ramming is all they want to do, if you stop them from ramming everyone by holding them at the back of the pack, they soon get bored and leave.   

If a kick vote is successful......happy days!
From the word personally on down you sound like a bully man. Its a game.  Grow up !