Sign in to follow this  

Stewards Inquiry Please

From the word personally on down you sound like a bully man. Its a game.  Grow up !
LOL, Just because I wont be bullied doesnt make me a bully.  
How do you deal with a bully?   There are no teachers to tell here.......so?  Solution please?   

I always race clean and do not retaliate, what does that make me? a soft c..t or a target?
A clean racer?  Someone who lets people overtake them cleanly, and doesnt nail them at the next turn? 

Someone not likely to want to cause any problems for others? 

Someone not likely to get nailed by me? 

Of course, im only going off what your saying. 

You missed out clean racer as an option?

Please quote where I have said I go to town on random people for no reason.   That seems to be what your implying. 

If you choose not to retaliate when some careless idiot rams you off the track, thats your choice.  Personally, I like to annoy the rammer,  as ramming is all they want to do, if you stop them from ramming everyone by holding them at the back of the pack, they soon get bored and leave.   

If a kick vote is successful......happy days!

I have to say @v8relentless im impressed, your ability to see whats not there is uncanny.  
You got.....bully......from my comment.  

I think you dont like me very much,  maybe its because your one of these carless drivers?  

Personally, I like to annoy the rammer,  
as ramming is all they want to do,

if you stop them from ramming everyone by holding them at the back of the pack, they soon get bored and leave.   

So when you read this, you get all upset, and take my words to heart. 

Well im not sure why it would upset you,  Unless your only objective in a lobby is to cause havok.  

There is also the fact your on a different console to me, so even more reason to not get all upset. 

Im really not sure which part of my above statement, leaves you thinking......bully.  

@revesburger  check this out.   They are many more videos, some I think are a bit much for the forum community, maybe even the forum rules so I havent posted them here. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFJaXPcn2L04IZi9-T3xjQ

Here is a link to my channel,

DONT VIEW ANY VIDEOS
DONT COMMENT on my videos.
DONT SUBSCRIBE
DONT LIKE

There is a 2 for 1 video with I think you might enjoy.

Thanks for NOT watching. 
and your point is...?

and your point is...?
You seem to love to hate my videos, so there you can see them all. 
But your not interested, and yet your hear reading and posting again LOL. 

The fun part of this section died very quickly..... nice one guys....

You all got talent for turning situations which could have been a bit of fun into negativity! -_-

Congrats, 

Ok - Serious discussion now please.  

My question is, Why move to the inside (right side) when approaching a right turn? 
I hate this,  It makes no sense to me. 
He knows the track.  (Well he did on the 1st lap no probs)
If I'd wanted to take him out, I could have done it on the 1st lap, we had a few close moments, where a little nudge would have spun him. But I dont make any contact.  So he knows im not going to nail him. 
Had he just stayed where he was, he would have nailed the corner.

It didnt cause a major incident or anything, I just dont understand the thinking..........unless he's blocking. 

http://youtu.be/p827ZCKuKaA

From the word personally on down you sound like a bully man. Its a game.  Grow up !
LOL, Just because I wont be bullied doesnt make me a bully.  
How do you deal with a bully?   There are no teachers to tell here.......so?  Solution please?   

I always race clean and do not retaliate, what does that make me? a soft c..t or a target?
A clean racer?  Someone who lets people overtake them cleanly, and doesnt nail them at the next turn? 

Someone not likely to want to cause any problems for others? 

Someone not likely to get nailed by me? 

Of course, im only going off what your saying. 

You missed out clean racer as an option?

Please quote where I have said I go to town on random people for no reason.   That seems to be what your implying. 

If you choose not to retaliate when some careless idiot rams you off the track, thats your choice.  Personally, I like to annoy the rammer,  as ramming is all they want to do, if you stop them from ramming everyone by holding them at the back of the pack, they soon get bored and leave.   

If a kick vote is successful......happy days!

I have to say @v8relentless im impressed, your ability to see whats not there is uncanny.  
You got.....bully......from my comment.  

I think you dont like me very much,  maybe its because your one of these carless drivers?  

My comment w as sent towards you @RWBSUPERCHARGER‌ it was towards rtanoskills . I don't know how to remove your quote .

My question is, Why move to the inside (right side) when approaching a right turn? 
If I'd wanted to take him out, I could have done it on the 1st lap, we had a few close moments, where a little nudge would have spun him. But I dont make any contact.  So he knows im not going to nail him. 

It didnt cause a major incident or anything, I just dont understand the thinking..........unless he's blocking. 

I watched the video, and are you for real?
Lets say you're for real: why do you ask, isnt that clear what hid did to ya?
He made a totally legal manouver that is calling defending the corner by going to inside line and then blocking the apex.
Of course he is blocking and he has every right to do that.
Your question and using "unless" word means that you have little knowledge about racing ettiquette. Finally you came out.

LMAO, no its not clear. If I'm in first you won't find me doing that.  I'll apex the turn from 1st place. 

Blocking is crap racing. 

You would say it's legitimate,  is this how you drive if you get the lead.  No wonder your so slow. 

All I'm saying is he should have stayed on the racing line, and nailed the turn. I wouldn't have been able to go around him, 

What he did was pointless, and only slowed us both down. 

The AI do that!

I don't see any problem in him taking the right lane. he was just trying to defend his position, which he did quite well in my opinion. he didn't ahve to go left-apex-right because it was an open turn and, like I said, he wanted to defend his position. even in Formula 1, drivers are allowed to change position and block ONCE.

to be fair, he didn't even block you there. he move there BEFORE the turn and you went behind him. he is not at fault here

I don't see any problem in him taking the right lane. he was just trying to defend his position, which he did quite well in my opinion. he didn't ahve to go left-apex-right because it was an open turn and, like I said, he wanted to defend his position. even in Formula 1, drivers are allowed to change position and block ONCE.

to be fair, he didn't even block you there. he move there BEFORE the turn and you went behind him. he is not at fault here
Completely agree. Nothing wrong with defending his position when you are that close behind him. The fact that it slowed you down, and the fact you didn't get past, only shows that he defended successfully, and it was clean.

From now on I refuse to believe this guy is actually being serious, no-one can be that clueless surely. That video showed something that happens multiple times every single race in every motorsport series anywhere in the world, its just clean defensive driving because you were very close behind him, and slightly catching him on the straight. He moved over to stop you being able to overtake him, and it worked.

Yeah, blocking is crap racing, so you see that in every racing series. LOL.

If i'm behind you would have to do blocking coz i wud be all over you.
That is called racing, i wud try to have better outside in-line to have faster out-line so you would have to defend inside and then block the apex so i wudnt pass u on.
This guy in front of you had thought you wud try to attack him in that corner, he doesnt sit in your head so doeasnt know what your plan is. If your only plan is "smash or not to smash that is question" then your really have a problem.
And of course blocking and fighting for positions slows you down. Thats normal thing in racing.

So much nonsense in your post. Confirming again you have no idea about racing.

I too do not understand this playrrs line of thinking you should always take the proper racing line into a corner while leading. Taking that line only sets you up for trouble as far as blowing the corner and washing out way to wide and losing all of your momentum. If @RTAnoskills‌ would have been able to get to the inside and keep his momentum he would have surely passed the other player. There was room there to do it. If it was timed correctly that is.

The other player is also very lucky he got a square shot in the rear bumper instead of hit in the side. Which probably would have happened if the apex was nailed. I also wonder too if the guy thought the turn was a left. 

As far as saying it is his right to defend his position that is true. But is also the guy behind the defender to try and pass him and if the person defending does something like this they should expect contact in one form or another.

Making comparsions to F1 is really not one that applies here because these are not F1 cars they bigger heavier and do not have nowhere near as much grip, brakes, and turning ability of an F1 car.

Why does he need to defend his position?  He's in first, so the best way for him to defend his position, is the take the corner properly and in the fastest manner.  I could understand middle of the pack racing like this, but not 1st place. 

@flowaanglez  Im only asking a simple quesiton,  You can tell me I have no idea about racing all you like, but that doesnt make it true.  

If you were behind me, I would not block you, If you can ovetake, then go for it.  Just dont hit me out of the way in the process.  Then............................Ill get behind you, and try and use your draft, catch up close enough so Im looking for an overtake.   That racing. 

Blocking is CRAP.  It will end up with you getting binned.  Wearing a chrome horn. 

Racing involves overtaking, and being overtaken,   If he had nailed that turn, it would have been a 2 car snake around the turn, pretty much like it was on lap 1 for most of the lap.   

No one  had a go at this guy,  It just something Ive seen slower people do, and I hate being blocked.  

Blockers block, because they are not good enough to get back past the person.  

A little race craft goes along way.  

Why does he need to defend his position?  He's in first, so the best way for him to defend his position, is the take the corner properly and in the fastest manner.  I could understand middle of the pack racing like this, but not 1st place. 

@flowaanglez  Im only asking a simple quesiton,  You can tell me I have no idea about racing all you like, but that doesnt make it true.  

If you were behind me, I would not block you, If you can ovetake, then go for it.  Just dont hit me out of the way in the process.  Then............................Ill get behind you, and try and use your draft, catch up close enough so Im looking for an overtake.   That racing. 

Blocking is CRAP.  It will end up with you getting binned.  Wearing a chrome horn. 

Racing involves overtaking, and being overtaken,   If he had nailed that turn, it would have been a 2 car snake around the turn, pretty much like it was on lap 1 for most of the lap.   

No one  had a go at this guy,  It just something Ive seen slower people do, and I hate being blocked.  

Blockers block, because they are not good enough to get back past the person.  

A little race craft goes along way.  

A little race craft goes a long way and he showed good race craft. You were very slightly catching him on the straight, he obviously felt that you were going to make a move. He moved to the inside to defend his position which he felt was under threat, you both got around the corner cleanly, what's the problem.

1. I too do not understand this playrrs line of thinking you should always take the proper racing line into a corner while leading. Taking that line only sets you up for trouble as far as blowing the corner and washing out way to wide and losing all of your momentum. If @RTAnoskills‌ would have been able to get to the inside and keep his momentum he would have surely passed the other player. There was room there to do it. If it was timed correctly that is.

2. The other player is also very lucky he got a square shot in the rear bumper instead of hit in the side. Which probably would have happened if the apex was nailed. I also wonder too if the guy thought the turn was a left. 

3. As far as saying it is his right to defend his position that is true. But is also the guy behind the defender to try and pass him and if the person defending does something like this they should expect contact in one form or another. 

4. Making comparsions to F1 is really not one that applies here because these are not F1 cars they bigger heavier and do not have nowhere near as much grip, brakes, and turning ability of an F1 car.
Ad.1. What is there not to understand? He did what everyone wud do (well almost every1). Guy was trying to defend inside and then the apex.  He needed to do that to assure that RTA wud not outbrake him etc. If u are decent driver and know the track you shud be able to do that without massive loss of speed. 
If anyone was at fault it was RTA who cud just wait enuf and then pass the guy on straight instead of driving in his ass.

Ad.2.Wat? RTA resonsibility not gys luck.

Ad.3. Guy defending shud never expect a contact from attacking driver, specially if we talk about such "PRO" RTA here.

Ad.4. I didnt compare it to F1. I compared it to ALL racing series. Grip, brakes etc, dont matter, lol.

My problem is,  it was unnecessary.   It caused contact on the apex,  I expected him to screw the turn a little quicker than he did, and tried to sweep past on the apex, 

Im not bothered by this, I havnt made a video of me killing him all over the track,  
I asked in here, to see what people say about it.  

If he apex's the turn, where can I go??? I can either follow (prefered choice) or I can try and us the outside, but if use the outside I could srew it myself. (Outside not an option) 

So I dont see why he moves off the racing line, to make a nice corner a very awkward corner. 

My problem is,  it was unnecessary.   It caused contact on the apex,  I expected him to screw the turn a little quicker than he did, and tried to sweep past on the apex, 

Im not bothered by this, I havnt made a video of me killing him all over the track,  
I asked in here, to see what people say about it.  

If he apex's the turn, where can I go??? I can either follow (prefered choice) or I can try and us the outside, but if use the outside I could srew it myself. (Outside not an option) 

So I dont see why he moves off the racing line, to make a nice corner a very awkward corner. 

He moves off the racing line to defend his position. Every single racing driver anywhere around the world does exactly the same every time they feel they need to, which he obviously did. That's the idea of racing. Do you want him to just stick to one line so whenever you want you can get past, where's the fun in that? If you don't want to race against people and just want to stick to one line lap after lap go play time trial

Like APR wrote (i cudnt write it better):
"...You were very slightly catching him on the straight, he obviously felt that you were going to make a move. He moved to the inside to defend his position which he felt was under threat,..."
Also, he might felt u cud outbraked him and take inside line.

Everyone does it, everywhere....

You still dont get it.

RTAnoskills you have absolute no reason to complain (I doubt when someone is in your slepstream, you just extend the red carpet and tell him: "you can go"!). If you were thinking like a racing driver, you would have made the corner entry from as wide as possible to be able to get traction as soon as possible and eventually go side by side and overtake in next corner (because when someone goes to a corner from inside, he will have to enter slowly to correct). That guy didnt do anything wrong, au contraire, he was doing the only smart move available to him and its your job as the oponent to counter it, which you didnt do.

PS: I didnt read the posts, just saw the vídeo. If this was already said, I am sorry.

I understand where RTA has the issue with this, he does not see this this as a corner where the overtake was possible, he sees it as a corner where they could both go though at high speed together following the line and then one can try to overtake on a easier corner where possible contact was at a minimal. 

The other driver sees that corner as a possible place where he could be overtaken so he defends his position, slowing them both down.

It's more of a misunderstanding between them both more than anything else, If the other driver knew RTA was not going to try the overtake then he would of stayed on the line and not defended as there was no need to.... but racers are not mind readers so I guess the other driver was doing what he thought was right....

None of the racers are in the wrong, but none in the right either. this is what stewards call "racing  incidents" and give benefit of the doubt to both drivers, it happens sometimes, Sometimes it results in crashes and other times it just results in both parties slowing down and losing time.

No big deal. The more you race with eachother the more you learn each others habits. That is also a part of racing.