Jump to content Jump to content

Xbox One - 88 McLaren DLC installing issue

datnyancat

I bought the special edition of F1 2017 and whilst trying to redeem my MP4/4 code I receive the error "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I tried on the xbox website and the xbox itself. Am I doing something wrong?
Yeah that’s right. After I installed the game yesterday then entered the code for the MP4/4. 
Ive just hard reset my Xbox but still saying car unavailable in game. 
Its strange because it has definitely installed to my hard drive yet not in the game itself 
lewisF1Xb said:
Yeah that’s right. After I installed the game dyesterday then entered the code for the MP4/4. 
Ive just hard reset my Xbox but still saying car unavailable in game. 
Its strange because it has definitely installed to my hard drive yet not in the game itself 
Same thing happened to me with my digital preorder, 48 hrs later car was available to drive, Xbox one.
F1Support said:
Hello datnyancat and Smudge204. Are you still having problems redeeming your code?

Hi,
I downloaded the update this evening and entered the code again and this time it downloaded the DLC but when I tried to use the car I get the Car Unavailable error. I have reinstalled the game and DLC and I still get the same error message. 
I'll try it again tomorrow. 
  • 1 month later...

Archived