Jump to content Jump to content

Xbox one f1 2017 voice command

westie13

It's only with Kinect headsets, same as last year. They answered this in another thread. (Don't blame CM for this restriction; Microsoft are the ones who decide which voice APIs to optimise for in-game usage...)

what is a Kinect headset ?

so can I use my headset for listening and use the Kinect for voice commands, I will have to by a Kinect so want to know if it will work before I buy one

thank you

• 2 months later...
Suddenly to speak to my engineer rather than scroll through menus at 200mph, I’ve got to buy a £40 adaptor because I own an XBox 1 X? Ridiculous. Totally spoiled all the great improvements. It’s hard to notice the beautiful 4K graphics when you’re binning into a wall then having the double penalty of losing your No Rewinds reward.

Bit gutted to say the least

• 3 weeks later...
tdurbo said:
Suddenly to speak to my engineer rather than scroll through menus at 200mph, I’ve got to buy a £40 adaptor because I own an XBox 1 X? Ridiculous. Totally spoiled all the great improvements. It’s hard to notice the beautiful 4K graphics when you’re binning into a wall then having the double penalty of losing your No Rewinds reward
Totally agreed with you. It’s a very annoying thing can’t use a normal headset with controller.
To Play in the better way to this game wth Xbox One X it should buy:
- wheel with pedal ( bought!)
- Playseat ( not yet bought but I’ll do)
- Kinect 
- kinect adopter 

Archived