Jump to content Jump to content

Kicked for no reason

Were you faster than the host ?
Respect and wisdom is not part of average gamer's minds you know... :(

Sometime they kick out any new commer not in the friends list, or because of country of origin.
So many unvalid reasons to be kicked out.
Been there got that but kick while wearing another country flag account when we had the save game problem.
Go change you country flag on player profile if it happen too often, just to give a try.
You'll se how it (sadly) change behaviours sometime.
I get kicked for being Brazilian :)
I think they should take the national flags off display. There is no reason for them and it only leads to judging drivers before a race has even started.  I race with a group that kicks certain nationalities and as much as I think its harsh, I can't argue with some of the reasoning. 

Take the flags out and we can judge people on how they race, not what part of the world they live.

The only national flag that should be used in the game is the French one, and it should be an impact rating icon.....
So it should go:
White
Green
Yellow
Orange
Red
French Flag.

:D 

^^^^tongue in cheek, hope I dont get in trouble.
Its bullshit, every nation has nice and tard ppl. You should not say "Ah, russian(german, brasilian, etc.) agressive" just coz its a lot of them ingame, and with same percentage you have more crasher in that nation wich has more ppl you see ingame. 
I saw bad and good germans, russians, brasilians, fren... who the hell cares, thouthends of them. First of all try to find nice ppl and than look for bad. 
TheHemps said:
I think they should take the national flags off display. There is no reason for them and it only leads to judging drivers before a race has even started.  I race with a group that kicks certain nationalities and as much as I think its harsh, I can't argue with some of the reasoning. 

Any arguments and reasoning for such pre-judgment and anti-nation reactions are simply invalid and wrong.
I giess it's a side effect of the Brazilian gang that was kicking anyone out that was not Brazilian, a few weeks ago . They were like 8 guys in a room kicking other country guys out at start.
if they did it gor a few days you can imagine the number of guys pissed off, and what they had time to notice ?
All Brazilian flags, no time to see anything else like gamers names.
Others lame groups does same, seen it often... But if you get kicked for your Brazilian flag, blame it on those basta...s that did it a few weeks ago. ;)
Nothing personal, just side effects of lamers on rampage.

Thats how wars begins ! :(
You answered the reason right there . its cause of all your fellow countryman that are idiots as to why you get the shaft.
You are either a 10 year-old or an idiot yourself for saying this... How can you judge a person based on his nationality?

I'd have banned you from the forums for this post. 
I know Brazilians have bad fame in most of the online games (I saw one yesterday driving the wrong way and even tried to friend me...) but you have idiots in every nation.

It is wrong and abusive to assume that anyone with a certain flag will push you off the track. Bear in mind Brazil has many of the best ever Motorsports Legends in real life, same with France.

It is wrong and abusive to assume that anyone with a certain flag will push you off the track. Bear in mind Brazil has many of the best ever Motorsports Legends in real life, same with France.
I had a race with a Brazilian yesterday....Anderson**********  He was clean.  Very surprising.  Thought I was getting nailed, and he braked.......happy days.   After the race, he was put up for a vote...................not by me though,   I voted on the English guy,  LOL

Brazil may have some of the best ever Motorsports Legends, Personally I like to see Massa doing well in F1,  hes a good guy,  but Brazil also have  the worst online players ever to see a racing game.  Thats on every racing game ive played.  You will encounter 1 or 2 Brazil players who are clean, the rest just want to hit anyone......In my experience.

If you are a Brazilian, and you are a clean racer, and you want to be treated fairly, get rid of the Brazil flag.  

I know you shouldnt have to, but its your fellow countrymen who are responsible for the stereotype.  

Same applies to french players.  There are always good and bad from each country, 

The flags need to stay,  there  were missing from grid 2, and we complained, so they put them in.   

If you are a Brazilian, and you are a clean racer, and you want to be treated fairly, get rid of the Brazil flag. 
I'm Brazilian and I'm proud of it. I'm not taking my flag out.

Like I said before, if you want to have a 100% fair race, get a group of friends and do Custom Cups.

It's funny that people pick on Brazilians but I've seen more dirty drivers from pretty much any other nationality lately but nobody picks on them. Maybe because Brazilians have bad fame, is easier to pick on them. Or maybe because a green flag stands out more than red/white/blue ones.
  I voted on the English guy,  LOL

I'm Brazilian and I'm proud of it. I'm not taking my flag out.
Its only a flag.   If I were stranded without toilet paper, and the only thing to had was an English flag, Id have no issues about using said flag, and throwing it away.
That doesnt mean I dont love my country,  just that a flag is piece of cloth with a pattern/design printed on it.  No need to get upset, when some troubled individuals on the other side of the globe, start burning them.  

Infact, I think I may get some flag toilet paper manufactured.   I could sell the french flag in the UK, and the English flag in france and Scotland.  USA im sure would have buyers from all over the world along with UK,  LOL
Next stop........Dragons Den

It's funny that people pick on Brazilians but I've seen more dirty drivers from pretty much any other nationality lately but nobody picks on them.
Oh thats just not true......I dont discriminate.   I punish all nations dirty drivers.  Ive nailed plenty of American and UK drivers. 

Maybe because Brazilians have bad fame, is easier to pick on them. Or maybe because a green flag stands out more than red/white/blue ones.

Or maybe the ones being picked on, are actually terrible, and causing trouble.  

There are too many people, who are all over the place, who cannot drive in a straight line, cant brake,  and have NO understanding of fair racing............These people consider themselves good clean racers.  
These people are unaware when they T-bone the pack, or an individual.  They are simply oblivious to the carnage they cause.  Then the good driver catches up to them, deals some well deserved payback,  and then is accused of being a dirty driver.  

It boggles the mind, sometimes.   

7-1 

I drive well enough for a casual player. Casual because I have a job and a wife and I can't play as much as I used to when I was a teenager. Still, I have a Brazilian Driving License and I'm about to get my UK one now. I grew up watching Formula 1, been to F1 and Brazilian V8 a few times. Also, been playing Racing Games for long enough. I know what racing lines and breaking points are.

If I run out of toilet paper, I would first look around before starting my dump so I don't have to use my flag, socks or anything else.

7-1? Is that supposed to mean something?
....don't touch my car I will wreck you out, don't overtake me or I will put you into a wall, if you're not in our racing club, clean racing doesn't apply or maybe we will manipulate the whole situation to make those that are clean and fast out to be dirty. This is the mentality unfortunately that surrounds us in the grid auto-sport community. Are you happy racing playlist with this going on?