Sign in to follow this  

The intel challenge winner have been announced..... WOW.

ishkhan said:
let's see how these scammers are using a cheat in the game and they are still with impunity          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv4VtuWPngc
As I said on your other thread, you are not fast enough, those guys don't cheat.

@ishkhan
I know and race a fair few of this lot and they aint scammers or cheats, just damned good racers..... 

You never really got the chance to get a decent flow going on any of the 3 laps as you made several minor mistakes and at least 1 major mistake per lap that cost you massive amounts of  speed and time along the straights.

In the 4 apex left hander on lap 3 for example, you enter it to tight and have to stamp on the brakes before entry, you aim for the 1st apex then wobble to the 2nd and on to the 3rd, here you accelerate too hard while turning causing a slide and do the same thing at the last, the slowest speed I saw was 149kph (92.6mph).

If on the other hand you stay wide on the approach ignore the 1st apex and instead aim for the 2nd you will get the 3rd as well, then drift wide to the far side of the track and bring it back across for the last apex, that line means you only need to lift off on entry and you can take it in 4th at full throttle

To prove a point I even went to the length of making a vid in response, Custom cup, same track in the Mazda Furai all upgrades installed and tuned for my taste. It's by no means perfect, the fastest lap is a full 0.7 seconds slower than the guy in 2nd place but the overall time is 2.005 seconds faster.

http://youtu.be/hlGDEIP19lo

My slowest speed through that 4 apex corner? it was lap 3 at 119mph (192kph), on Lap 1 it was 123mph (198kph) . So you see it's not THEM cheating it's YOU lacking experience/skill/talent/technique that costs you.......

One thing I will say though is fair play to you as there were many times you COULD have used ramming but instead you braked to avoid it at the cost of a place so big respect for that. Just show the same respect to others and ASK how it's possible instead of accusing people dude....

I was going to comment longer, but SRS13Rastus1701 said it all.

The amount of times you dont do the right line, you are missing breaking points, not forgetting you use TC (!!!), I would say your lap time isnt even that bad...

ishkhan said:
let's see how these scammers are using a cheat in the game and they are still with impunity          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv4VtuWPngc

I dont see any cheating. jusat good fast racers. 

I will give you a tip after watching that clip, Brake before the corners, carry the speed and exit with the speed while slowly applying the the throttle to get the optimal amount of traction that will also allow you to maximum acceleration out of corners  , braking mid corner is costing you a lot of time, probs more than a second each time you do it.. :)

now , who've cheated or coach and lurking on this site sooner or later I will catch him .    SLOWPOKE , [RWB]CHARGER , [RWB]PLUGZ,  [RWB]DEBUG II BIANCHI I 17 super cheaters    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ2tWG748r0

@ishkhan mate, you can't call people cheaters which are clearly faster than you on the game, practice is the key, the best place for anyone in your situation is get yourself into time trial and learn the lines and the speed, faster lap times =faster racing, as for being on the track with other racers, if you can keep up and have no intentions of wrecking, then it should flow. 

@ishkhan mate, you can't call people cheaters which are clearly faster than you on the game, practice is the key, the best place for anyone in your situation is get yourself into time trial and learn the lines and the speed, faster lap times =faster racing, as for being on the track with other racers, if you can keep up and have no intentions of wrecking, then it should flow. 
you break the game,then how to determine the fastest player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86iTRhqTmWE   SLOWPOKE , [RWB]CHARGER ,[RWB]PLUGZ, [RWB]DEBUG II BIANCHI I 17 super cheaters ,triners

God, please, shut the hell up ishkhan. You apparently accuse EVERYONE of cheating, who is finishing in front of you. Will more videos of that session follow? I'm curious if you'll expose me as cheater aswell.
Now, the one who ruins the game is actually YOU! I started behind you a couple of races and guess who was responsible for 3 or 4 players crashing in the same second... it was YOU! You might drive clean if you are behind, but if people are beside you, you don't give a f*ck. At Spa you wrecked 3 cars by ignoring everything around you and Malaysia the same, if I recall that right.

And your last video... awesome... you see how YOU deliberately cut that left/right/left by charging across the runoff-area on every single lap? You even passed two people by that. THAT I call cheating! Frikkin' idiot. (no, that's not an insult, I just see no other explanation to such twisted views)

Dude did you even WATCH the vid I made? I notice you never responded to it. Did you not see how smoothly I was driving compared to your videos? 

The laws of physics are simple all input to the steering slow you down, you weave about all over the place and they don't they drive more like I did in my vid.

So IF those times are impossible (according to you at least), how did I manage to beat the overall time but not beat the fastest lap-time in your vid?

Because I was able to be more consistent over the 3 laps, btw please tell me in your infinite wisdom exactly how am I cheating in that vid?
I ask because, according to you,  I MUST be if I can match the times set in your vid? so please answer the question directly how was I cheating in that vid of mine?

Also do you REALLY think CM would give early access and a free copy of the game to a cheater? I was that lucky so and so, the only member of the public playing GAS before launch. (aside from a few at various gaming events ofc)

I like many of those in your vid have been racing games for years and we know each other from many other games.

Enough of humoring you, enough of giving you more hit's on youtube just to sooth your battered ego. You were exactly the same in G2 and tbh I've had enough of you slagging people of with NO proof WHATSOEVER!!!!

In fact I suggest we ask CM to look into it instead anyone in that session remember when it was? Let CM know and ask them to check for cheats in that session, THAT way you guys get a clean record and iskkhan will just have to face the fact he is no where near as good as he likes to think.

I invited him in earlier, he is a tool and just seeking attention ignore him, he will go away.

He had 2 friends and 1 of them was me as I added him to show him how to race, he now only has 1 friend.

Enough's enough, just flagged it and sent CM a report.

Also sent Loore a message on Steam requesting he look into it as best he can (seeing how busy he is already with all the game issues).....

Hard to discuss with the One Liner Double Poster Ishkhan ;)

Every game's MP, just like in real life, has mentally ill people. The other day i watched some of RTA's movies and there was a guy called Dabomb32 or sth like this and he is a one crazy dude, LOL.

I invited him in earlier, he is a tool and just seeking attention ignore him, he will go away.

He had 2 friends and 1 of them was me as I added him to show him how to race, he now only has 1 friend.

Ссылка

I do not accept cheaters as friends, I kept as informant evidence

Also sent Loore a message on Steam requesting he look into it as best he can (seeing how busy he is already with all the game issues).....

Ссылка

I show your face you even have no shame

when correctly say you should shut up you have no dignity to accuse me

Hard to discuss with the One Liner Double Poster Ishkhan ;)

Every game's MP, just like in real life, has mentally ill people. The other day i watched some of RTA's movies and there was a guy called Dabomb32 or sth like this and he is a one crazy dude, LOL.
I was on another forum where people were posting provocative stuff just to get youtube video clicks.

ishkhan said:

Ссылка

I do not accept cheaters as friends, I kept as informant evidence
I deleted you, now go away, the only evidence you have is that you are a monumental tool, stop trying to get you tube hits, we didn't even drive that well last night and you still call us cheaters, go get some skill ya big noob!

@loore, can you please do something about this idiot because he is accusing everyone and I for one am get a bit annoyed with his incoherent babbling and I am sure I am not the only one, he comes on here for attention and has no evidence of cheating as the videos show, I added him to show him how we drive and to see how he drives and he then accuses all of our team and friends of cheating and ruining races, I also find it interesting that his name has the tag 'no trainer'

I am actually starting to think that he is using a trainer and because he can't win with it he thinks everyone uses a better trainer than he has becuase he lacks the skill to use hacks and beat others with it.

I've already PM'd Loore on steam and raised a report with CM suggest all accused by this click hunter do the same.....

@loore, can you please do something about this idiot because he is accusing everyone and I for one am get a bit annoyed with his incoherent babbling and I am sure I am not the only one, he comes on here for attention and has no evidence of cheating as the videos show, I added him to show him how we drive and to see how he drives and he then accuses all of our team and friends of cheating and ruining races, I also find it interesting that his name has the tag 'no trainer'

I am actually starting to think that he is using a trainer and because he can't win with it he thinks everyone uses a better trainer than he has becuase he lacks the skill to use hacks and beat others with it.
Yes you are a real artist, I proved that you and some cheaters look closely at the video