Sign in to follow this  

The intel challenge winner have been announced..... WOW.

I'm sure @loore said any times that were achieved by unfair means would be removed from the leaderboards. Just recieved an email saying I have won a codemasters goody bag. YEAHHH!! , all them hours put in to get a legitimate number 1 time and they give the top prizes away to people  that have used a wall to get a fast time. Talk about being robbed. Good game, terrible. rules....

Welp, now I know for the future, win by any means necessary.

......Who am I kidding, there won't be a next time.

Just got my email said i finished 4th but it should be 2nd as the top two was NOT eligible!

said i won a pair of headphones, 2nd should be the tablet!

I got an e-mail lol

but the e-mail didnt say what I have won. It only message me that I won. Nothing more...

Loosers always complain about the winners.
If you can't deal with the game's physics, go try Assetto Corsa and wall riding, it might suit you more , although it might be more difficult to get in the top 5......
There are no special prizes in the game but if you're good lads, I might send you some lollies.
Honestly, you do come out as pathetic.
And honestly again, do try Assetto Corsa, it's a gem.

muckymu said:
Loosers always complain about the winners.
If you can't deal with the game's physics, go try Assetto Corsa and wall riding, it might suit you more , although it might be more difficult to get in the top 5......
There are no special prizes in the game but if you're good lads, I might send you some lollies.
Honestly, you do come out as pathetic.
And honestly again, do try Assetto Corsa, it's a gem.

Wanker shut it

Ah @muckymu. You opinion doesn't count for anything. From my point of view if I were beat by legitimate times then fair play. It's robbery man. I won a codemasters goodie bag for being number 1 without using a wall to get around a corner. Shows exactly how desperate and incapable people are. That goodybag is passed on to a one of the runners up. Unsure which one. Don't want anything from CM. 

Totally agree Charger. It funny when I they say people from the USA, UK & Canada are only eligible. 1st and 2nd place are not from there (PSN Leaderboards). Codemasters should be specific on entrants eligibility,  also what should be allowed on track like wall riding etc. Congratulations on all who have one something in the Intel Challenge,  I hate feeling like a sore loser.

My opinion is worth as much as yours m8, and I would say as little a yours, although you may feel a sense of self entitlement I don't.

You don't get it @muckymu. Your opinion is unwanted here. Your here to try and cause an argument and get a rise out of people. 

You're very wrong NWRCharger, it's obvious you don't want to hear anything that contradicts you're own opinion.
I still disagree with you, live with it. Or don't and watch me care.

No offence intended.

@NASCARfan88jr so was you placed 3rd mate? what was your prize? surly we should be 1st and 2nd as the top two aren't eligible. If not who has won the PC and Tablet?? i think CM are having us over!
@Loore  @Justbiglee can you shed any light on this for us please?

muckymu said:
You're very wrong NWRCharger, it's obvious you don't want to hear anything that contradicts you're own opinion.
I still disagree with you, live with it. Or don't and watch me care.

No offence intended.

I want to congratulate the winner of the world's most expensive mouse mat.  

The mouse mat has an RRP of $30  

How can a mouse mat cost $30???