Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport

Hmm, interesting, if the articles around the net are correct about the career mode coming back with teams, teammates, and sponsorships, then that makes me very happy for now  :D

Now just wait a codemasters disclose the full video ...... and ready to q seems to cockpit view will return and classical tracks in the grid 1 also :)

If the line-up of what is apparently Ravenwest Motorsport is anything to go by in that pic, it seems like the following car classes could be confirmed:
Super GT GT500
V8 Superstars
Drift
Indy Car
Prestige
Formula 3
GT3 (Audi R8 LMS ultra in the background)
GT4 (370Z in the background)
Pro Muscle (I think?)
Pro Tuned

What Ryder said, plus a few more things:  GRID(08) handling, persistent and accumulative damage, post processing, especially similar color filters, racing without tuning, GRID's tracks plus some from G2, etc, etc.  "It's all about the race!:

Frank

Looks like a legitimate non-approved leak, sort of.  Or not.  Come on Flash, what have you got?  The eurogamer link has no text, except the sidebar.

The pics are dandy.  Look a lot more like GRID than G2.  Got the haze and dust in the air, depth of field is great.

Frank

RubyRuby said:
Looks like a legitimate non-approved leak, sort of.  Or not.  Come on Flash, what have you got?  The eurogamer link has no text, except the sidebar.

The pics are dandy.  Look a lot more like GRID than G2.  Got the haze and dust in the air, depth of field is great.

Frank
got what ? :) (is not me posts with images)
anyway images are from eurogamer.pt and looks very very nice !
if this game follow grid1 as gameplay and basic features.. well thats good.

I am pretty sure it's San Francisco. The Building in the fourth picture exaktly middle with the green roof - that is on the pretty much exact same spot in San Francisco in GRiD 1.

I would be really happy to see the return of San Francisco in GRiD Autosport. For me it was always the biggest Highlight in GRiD 1 :).

Yeah makes sense. Although not confirmed, you can basically be sure this is real, and we will know it later on today.

The images look to good to not be real. And we know that Codemasters would have been letting some people from the gaming industry in to play Grid Autosport, such as Eurogamer, and they will all be under a NDA, that will most likely lift today.

A quick google seach bring this up:  http://www.vg247.com/2014/04/22/grid-autosport-headed-to-pc-ps3-and-xbox-360-this-year/

More pictures in the link, aswell as info. Release date is allegadly Jun 27th, seems quite soon tbh.

Yes, Autosport is real, I'll have all the info for you shortly.

Yes, someone did break the embargo, clearly unable to tell the time today :)

Well the game looks very nice, but If it's really coming for PC/PS3/Xbox 360 I simply won't (can't) buy it! :( Waiting for official info!

I can see an Audi BTCC car there, definitely, that's pretty cool!

Also I think I can see Hockenheim, Jarama, Abu Dhabi from those pics too :D

Here you go, feedback on a post card please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5RIoJgfQJg

Blog Article - http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/04/introducing-grid-autosport/