Jump to content Jump to content

Grid Autosport

If the line-up of what is apparently Ravenwest Motorsport is anything to go by in that pic, it seems like the following car classes could be confirmed:
Super GT GT500
V8 Superstars
Drift
Indy Car
Prestige
Formula 3
GT3 (Audi R8 LMS ultra in the background)
GT4 (370Z in the background)
Pro Muscle (I think?)
Pro Tuned

What Ryder said, plus a few more things:  GRID(08) handling, persistent and accumulative damage, post processing, especially similar color filters, racing without tuning, GRID's tracks plus some from G2, etc, etc.  "It's all about the race!:

Frank

Looks like a legitimate non-approved leak, sort of.  Or not.  Come on Flash, what have you got?  The eurogamer link has no text, except the sidebar.

The pics are dandy.  Look a lot more like GRID than G2.  Got the haze and dust in the air, depth of field is great.

Frank

RubyRuby said:
Looks like a legitimate non-approved leak, sort of.  Or not.  Come on Flash, what have you got?  The eurogamer link has no text, except the sidebar.

The pics are dandy.  Look a lot more like GRID than G2.  Got the haze and dust in the air, depth of field is great.

Frank
got what ? :) (is not me posts with images)
anyway images are from eurogamer.pt and looks very very nice !
if this game follow grid1 as gameplay and basic features.. well thats good.

I am pretty sure it's San Francisco. The Building in the fourth picture exaktly middle with the green roof - that is on the pretty much exact same spot in San Francisco in GRiD 1.

I would be really happy to see the return of San Francisco in GRiD Autosport. For me it was always the biggest Highlight in GRiD 1 :).

Yeah makes sense. Although not confirmed, you can basically be sure this is real, and we will know it later on today.

The images look to good to not be real. And we know that Codemasters would have been letting some people from the gaming industry in to play Grid Autosport, such as Eurogamer, and they will all be under a NDA, that will most likely lift today.

A quick google seach bring this up:  http://www.vg247.com/2014/04/22/grid-autosport-headed-to-pc-ps3-and-xbox-360-this-year/

More pictures in the link, aswell as info. Release date is allegadly Jun 27th, seems quite soon tbh.

now this is what I was expecting from Grid 2. They must have started making this immediately after grid 2 flopped a bit. In which case makes sense to be on last gen. Im glad I waited to jump ship. Have all 3 platforms with a wheel ready to go.

Britpoint said:
dotmartin said:
Alright, any official word? 
Yes, it is for those three platforms :)
I missed that text at the end of the blogpost. :) 

The video and images looks awesome. Let's just hope it runs smoother than Grid2 did on PS3. It really seemed to be on the edge of what the old generation of consoles could manage, with a lot of lag and choppy framerate. 

It has potential assuming the physics model is significantly different than GRID 2.

Hopefully the announcement includes a significant discount for those of us who purchased GRID 2 under the guise of it being a racing game as well.

@loore
please check this multiplayer features:
-spectate mode from lobby
-streaming text chat
- nothing more people splitted by steam download region settings
- a long custom lobby list
- name and flag of racers
- best lap times 
- all car the same online 
- a complete racing stats on player panel option
- radar and hud old style
- a search button option to find specific racers into a lobby
- a democratic old style kick vote  

Loore said:
@FlashStealth

We'll be going into specifics shortly, rest assured that online is an area we've pushed really hard and there are a lot more options available for the lobby host etc.
thats nice to know, very important are spectate mode from lobby and text chat, please don't forget this 2 features because 
in this way there are no dead times when u wait for race... (is not fun to stare a lobby window for minutes watching nick popup)