Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport

Looks good, but sold all my xbox/ps3 things to get ps4. I`m not going backwards!!!

Look's great  =D>

Do we get our hands on a demo anytime soon to see if it drives as good as it look's

:-?

Hope it does as I need something to keep me going till the next dirt game arrives.

Looking very promising indeed so far.

Loore, one thing, could you find out if we can have a proper HD version of that video to download and watch (in-game running at 60fps), rather than that downgraded youtube version.

cheers
joe

PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

June 24-27 depending on your geographical location.

Can you give us any word on whether any locations from previous GRID games are being carried over to GRID Autosport? Like Algarve, Brands Hatch? 

we’ve gone back to a more authentic handling style. It’s definitely not a full simulation – we want it to be authentic, not clinical - COOL!!! COOL!!! COOL!!!

Oh god, please, don't delete TOUGE and DERBY mode... 

now this is what I was expecting from Grid 2. They must have started making this immediately after grid 2 flopped a bit. In which case makes sense to be on last gen. Im glad I waited to jump ship. Have all 3 platforms with a wheel ready to go.

Britpoint said:
dotmartin said:
Alright, any official word? 
Yes, it is for those three platforms :)
I missed that text at the end of the blogpost. :) 

The video and images looks awesome. Let's just hope it runs smoother than Grid2 did on PS3. It really seemed to be on the edge of what the old generation of consoles could manage, with a lot of lag and choppy framerate. 

"In fact, there are more circuits in GRID: Autosport than there are in Race Driver: GRID and GRID 2 combined " praise the lord

"Cockpit view makes a return, and with it a dashboard view too, yes, GRID Autosport will ship with two in-car cameras" all you cockpit freaks are happy now :-)

i hope they have lap times on the HUD , or fastest laps displayed live during a race

I can see an Audi BTCC car there, definitely, that's pretty cool!

Also I think I can see Hockenheim, Jarama, Abu Dhabi from those pics too :D
In the trailer there is also Sepang

It has potential assuming the physics model is significantly different than GRID 2.

Hopefully the announcement includes a significant discount for those of us who purchased GRID 2 under the guise of it being a racing game as well.

@loore
please check this multiplayer features:
-spectate mode from lobby
-streaming text chat
- nothing more people splitted by steam download region settings
- a long custom lobby list
- name and flag of racers
- best lap times 
- all car the same online 
- a complete racing stats on player panel option
- radar and hud old style
- a search button option to find specific racers into a lobby
- a democratic old style kick vote  

@FlashStealth

We'll be going into specifics shortly, rest assured that online is an area we've pushed really hard and there are a lot more options available for the lobby host etc.

Loore said:
@FlashStealth

We'll be going into specifics shortly, rest assured that online is an area we've pushed really hard and there are a lot more options available for the lobby host etc.
thats nice to know, very important are spectate mode from lobby and text chat, please don't forget this 2 features because 
in this way there are no dead times when u wait for race... (is not fun to stare a lobby window for minutes watching nick popup)