Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport

Balb0wa said:
5 min is a long race :-)
5 laps is a long race. I have trouble doing 5 laps without screwing up somewhere and letting Gooner pass me. :P

KazzyMac said:
I'm personally looking forwards to running some full 40-minute endurance races online with friends.

Feels like the perfect length to test driving skill/adaptation and for concentration. I know one or two people I play with who would need to stop for a bathroom break if it got any longer than that! :)

I can remember back in the old days with GRID 1, at one time we use to do 30 min races in a private host for a tournament. 30 mins with a force feedback wheel, you start to feel it in your arms after 20 mins.

I could not last doing a 2 hour race.

Purple44 said:
Balb0wa said:
5 laps is a long race. I have trouble doing 5 laps without screwing up somewhere and letting Gooner pass me. :P

KazzyMac said:
I'm personally looking forwards to running some full 40-minute endurance races online with friends.

Feels like the perfect length to test driving skill/adaptation and for concentration. I know one or two people I play with who would need to stop for a bathroom break if it got any longer than that! :)

I can remember back in the old days with GRID 1, at one time we use to do 30 min races in a private host for a tournament. 30 mins with a force feedback wheel, you start to feel it in your arms after 20 mins.

Maybe this comment will be a little 'out there', but you could always turn ↓down↓ the force feedback effects a little, so your ever so manly arms can take it... :P

5 mins a long race, dear me.

I can just see it, 'Le Mans 48hr' - race for 5 mins, rest for 5 mins, rinse, repeat... ;)

Purple44 said:
Balb0wa said:

KazzyMac said:

I only do the odd 100% race on F1 as that's usually plenty enough for me too. I normally prefer 25% career mode distance races although I don't play with a wheel it can get tiring after a while on keyboard with one hand.

I have a problem and hope to resolve here .. 

Every time I go to play online, my time whenever the error, it increases the count and I end up losing positions late in the race, I believe it is not penalty, because as you can see in the picture, my time is changed in the middle of the race, I do not know what can be ... 

Bug?