F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Bugatti car in Grid A.

In Grid 2 Bugatti was one of the best car and very very easy to drive, in Grid autosport seems a ship in rough seas, completely uncontrollable.

That's because Grid 2 was garbage.  No place for drifting your Bug in Autosport I'm afraid.

I never lost to a Bugatti on Grid 2, ever.

Tier list on Grid 2 was: Agera, Huayra, R8 LM, Bugatti, 722 GT, in my opinion. The Bugatti wasn't really a good car; I could beat it easily.

@TheKazzyMac‌ There should be a McLaren high on that list. There was one guy who was lightning fast in the F1. I couldn't even keep up in the Agera. And I think the Bugatti was a very good car on sprint tracks. It was the car I used for every sprint race. 

It was the Zenvo too but any interest aproach; Grid 2 is all about the wrong physics, a 600 Hp car, especially with AWD, drift every corner and turns without loosing control, even without loosing traction is a nonsense unless the purposse would be a pure arcade game, and that is what it was Grid 2-drift-festival, regardless of the car.

Agera was the best car by miles in T4 on any track with the right driver behind the wheel. I did all the nine challenges every week for a year and never saw a Bugatti make it to the top 10.

Bugatti was the beginner's choice actually. As you gained experience you moved on to the Huayra then the Agera in the end.

I preferred the R8 and 722GT over the bugatti; at higher speeds they actually had better acceleration and the Bugatti was a bit slidey. the 722GT is slidey too but predictably so. Only reason the Audi wasn't higher-tier was because its handbrake is garbage compared to the other cars.

I never saw anybody perform well in an F1 GT on 360 or a Zenvo. They were decent for drift events though.