Jump to content Jump to content

TT VIDEO CHALLENGE #2 - CatB - Autosport Raceway

Event 2 of the Time Trial Challenge
Cat B - Autosport Raceway // GP Circuit

Duration: 5 Days as last time, so end is Wednesday, the 17th. -> extended till Friday the 19th.

Rules:
Max. two wheels on the blue stuff behind the kerbs: As long as you hear the sound running over the kerbs, it's fine.
Except from that the usual, no wallriding, no obvious cutting through grass/gravel. Shouldn't matter on this track anyway.

Have fun! :smile: 
1:55:883 so far, but didn't record.
It was pretty amazing though, I managed to improve every single lap over 10 laps or so.
From a 57:9 gradually down. Not too familiar with track and car, but looking good so far. Please don't shave off another half second of that. :D 

Pardon for me for being doubtful.  I'm seeing posts in this thread that are claiming that they have done a 1:55.xxx.  But when I go to the Global Leaderboard the fastest time in the #1 spot AO this writing is a 1:56.249 by the GT "Rich J 81".  How can someone claim to have done 55's and not recorded the run when the game does as soon as you are done with the TT's.  Unless you turn your machine off before exiting the TT section which in my opinion is just plain stupid.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  BTW I'm on with a 2:05:559 which means I won't have to submit a replay.
Two possibilities. 

One. The glitch that doesn't allow you to see higher positions when you're low on the standings exists in time trial as well. In Racenet Challenges, you're always 21st, unless you're actually top 20.

Two. These events take place on multiple platforms. Maybe you're seeing the top time for your platform, but our times are on other platforms. 
It's the first game I remember where you can actually compare results over platforms. Even GRID1 bach in the days... I remember it having a way different steering than on PC, at least I read that. So nevermind, internet doesn't smell, so your brain may do whatever it likes.
Btw... 1:54.961 :D 
Sure, we can do that. Start to love that track... and that car. :D 
My lap was pretty sloppy aswell. If I took my best sector times I'd be 3 or 4 tenths quicker I think. But here it is trickier than Bathurst. You need to get the right line at the right speed through that triple right and the esses, otherwise you easily lose half a second. Got every corner right, but never in one lap. ^^