Sign in to follow this  

TT VIDEO CHALLENGE #2 - CatB - Autosport Raceway

Event 2 of the Time Trial Challenge
Cat B - Autosport Raceway // GP Circuit

Duration: 5 Days as last time, so end is Wednesday, the 17th. -> extended till Friday the 19th.

Rules:
Max. two wheels on the blue stuff behind the kerbs: As long as you hear the sound running over the kerbs, it's fine.
Except from that the usual, no wallriding, no obvious cutting through grass/gravel. Shouldn't matter on this track anyway.

Have fun! :smile: 

I'd be fine with changing the discipline every other challenge, though touring cars is the only thing I am pretty good at.
But yeah, I pretty much bought TOCA Race Driver 6 here. :D 

yeah touring cars is cool mate no worries.
set the initial bar at 1.56.2xx in the c63 with a 1.55 easily obtainable...will post vid maybe later but  more likely tomorrow.
anyone else had a go yet?

the actual lap dosent start until 40 seconds ish in...i forgot to trim the beginning off soz.

http://youtu.be/n4zl8oes4fk

1:55:883 so far, but didn't record.
It was pretty amazing though, I managed to improve every single lap over 10 laps or so.
From a 57:9 gradually down. Not too familiar with track and car, but looking good so far. Please don't shave off another half second of that. :D 

Ws thinking of entering these competitions but shit, you guys are too fast for me... on time trail I can only get a low 57 on this track but 55's?

Pardon for me for being doubtful.  I'm seeing posts in this thread that are claiming that they have done a 1:55.xxx.  But when I go to the Global Leaderboard the fastest time in the #1 spot AO this writing is a 1:56.249 by the GT "Rich J 81".  How can someone claim to have done 55's and not recorded the run when the game does as soon as you are done with the TT's.  Unless you turn your machine off before exiting the TT section which in my opinion is just plain stupid.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  BTW I'm on with a 2:05:559 which means I won't have to submit a replay.

Two possibilities. 

One. The glitch that doesn't allow you to see higher positions when you're low on the standings exists in time trial as well. In Racenet Challenges, you're always 21st, unless you're actually top 20.

Two. These events take place on multiple platforms. Maybe you're seeing the top time for your platform, but our times are on other platforms. 

@oldmodelt‌ 
You're probably on the 'wrong' platform.
I'm on PC and I see my time on the leaderboard aswell as Gooner's. TUSM i.d.k., are you on PC aswell or console?

Ok, thought you're under a different name maybe.
Anyway, I improved a tiny bit. :D 
edit:
There you go... 1:55:081
http://youtu.be/KPbxsi9VIlk

PS3, XBOX , PC ????

Sorry, I stand corrected.  I'm on the 360.  Brain fart due to old age.  Most of the time my games for racing are 360 only.  Thanks for the clarification.  I still won't have to submit a replay for my 2:05.xxx.  My GT is pretty accurate I guess.  Lol

It's the first game I remember where you can actually compare results over platforms. Even GRID1 bach in the days... I remember it having a way different steering than on PC, at least I read that. So nevermind, internet doesn't smell, so your brain may do whatever it likes.
Btw... 1:54.961 :D 

oh btw...i can see a few more tenths available to grab...fancy extendin the deadline on this one?...say til friday?
only coz im havin quite a bit of fun with it is all...but i bow to your decision...its your TT round after all!

Sure, we can do that. Start to love that track... and that car. :D 
My lap was pretty sloppy aswell. If I took my best sector times I'd be 3 or 4 tenths quicker I think. But here it is trickier than Bathurst. You need to get the right line at the right speed through that triple right and the esses, otherwise you easily lose half a second. Got every corner right, but never in one lap. ^^

Tried too much for the eibach challenge the last days, so didn't do much for this one and no time today, so my 1:54.961 will be my final offer.
Guess you've won by 17 thousands, unless anyone else beats you. :D 

lol.....shall we choose a new one then....if it were my choice id go for that one that started the whole thing off a couple o weeks back.

the sierra or skyline at algarve or somewhere....not sure if that combo is do-able on TT so will have to check...lemme go see now.