Sign in to follow this  

PS3 League, anyone interested?

I've been noticing a good number of racing leagues, but none have been for the PS3. So, if I were to host a league of sorts, how many people here would be interested in joining? I have an idea that I've been thinking about. We'll have 2 groups of 20 drivers (quicker drivers in one group, slower drivers in another), split into two separate leagues (so four groups of 10), or maybe not the faster/slower thing, just split everyone into groups.. The fastest 5 from each group then move on to a sort of playoff/elimination type deal, I'm not too sure on that yet, but whatever. I would also offer some type of prize for the winners of both leagues (or top three, whatever gets decided on)  just to make it a little juicier.

Anyway, if I see that I'm getting enough people wanting to join, I'll start putting things into motion, like figuring out times, rules and regs, that sort of stuff.

Just for the record, I won't be participating, I'll be spectating.

But, yeah, @crazehayes1984‌ you're faster than you're giving yourself credit for.

I´m interested but..."groups of 20 drivers (quicker drivers in one group, slower drivers in another)..." so even Tusmbox won´t race how is possible that Svenos is the first user interested!!?¿? XD....so...count me in but: IN THE SLOWER GROUP!! :)

Seriously, i´m interested.

Salute.

Will be up for this depending on times. 

I don't race online currently but am OK at the time trial. You can put me in the slow group and I'll get my act together and get some racing practice in before it starts.

PS ID is Erbium99

camron72 said:
Ready....Do-u-lik3-it
:#  What was missing to make a league where i only ready to....lose??!! XD.

Anyway, still interested depending on the time/hour, i´m in Europe GMT+1.

Salute.

im ok but these guys are next level quick. ive prob had the better of TUSMBOX in 1 out of 100 races and svenni maybe never
Didnt you beat me one time? ^^ Its not like Im the best in GAS especially when it comes to Time Trials but online I give everytime my best. Its funny when I make mistakes coz Im pushing hard. Sometimes I laugh about myself for stupid mistakes :D

I'll probably go for sometime when it's not to early for us Americans, and not too late for those across the pond, but that can be determined a little later. Also, it's looking like the pro class and amateur class is the way to go (please don't take the term "amateur" literally, I mean no offence).

Anyways, spread the word over PSN. I'm sure there's plenty of folks who don't visit these forums who would like to partake. I just have to figure out what the prizes will be.

Im interested, but I work alot.  Honestly only home, online a couple hours a nite and then its between this and destiny which, to be perfectly honest is far better of a game.

Sounds good, i'm down depending on time and day. What car class are you thinking?
It's gonna be a bit of every discipline, maybe even some specific car challenges, like, say, Vipers only, or an Impreza Cup.

Precision League never started and I found a bunch of cool guys to race with, every Sunday. Commiting to another League might be too much and my wife might make me sleep in the sofa hahahahaa

either way, depending on dates, I can make it

this could be cool , i m in depending on time and date , i m gmt -3 . 
Another idea is use better the time trial area , we can set a track and class of the week or something like that , only thing to do is add all the ppl interested and see the results and no need  all online at the same time ...

SVENOS said:
im ok but these guys are next level quick. ive prob had the better of TUSMBOX in 1 out of 100 races and svenni maybe never
Didnt you beat me one time? ^^ Its not like Im the best in GAS especially when it comes to Time Trials but online I give everytime my best. Its funny when I make mistakes coz Im pushing hard. Sometimes I laugh about myself for stupid mistakes :D
LOL good luck with your league if Svenos is in it.....
Best racer i've seen on PS3

I'll start putting together some dates and times. I'm going to post a qualifier event up shortly.

sounds good I will look out for further details can you help me with something as well I got the touring car legends DLC but I cant join other peoples sessions do anyone know why