Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2014 Singapore Grand Prix

mike96 said:
Changed the thread title, stop baiting each other in to arguments please guys

I know it's not important but could you add the year as well to the title?
Blasphemy! It's very important.

I was about to ask what would happen next year if the year wasn't included but then I figured that we'll probably have a new forum by that time. So really, the year isn't at all important.
mike96 said:
Changed the thread title, stop baiting each other in to arguments please guys

I know it's not important but could you add the year as well to the title?
Blasphemy! It's very important.

I was about to ask what would happen next year if the year wasn't included but then I figured that we'll probably have a new forum by that time. So really, the year isn't at all important.
Then maybe the title should be F1 Singapore GP - Vanilla edition

:p
mike96 said:
And for those who don't remember it..

http://web.archive.org/web/20120926060109/http://community.codemasters.com/t5/F1-The-Sport-General-Discussion/2012-Formula-1-Singapore-Grand-Prix/td-p/66770

Have fun!
I'd forgotten it was actually me who started it off! :p

Oh man, it cuts off half the argument :(
Mike, I love you :p I've missed this!

'you no nothing about singapore i was born there and i no 100% what the weather over there what it like thier  ok'
'
im english ok'
'
treat me as you do the other ok i have pm u hammered any more nasty to me all else'

I wish we could have a full online archive of the old forums. That would be so good.

'you no nothing about singapore i was born there and i no 100% what the weather over there what it like thier  ok'
'im english ok'
'treat me as you do the other ok i have pm u hammered any more nasty to me all else'

I wish we could have a full online archive of the old forums. That would be so good.

Agreed. both Lithium and VBulletin..

Chris, I believe the fun part after the race is still there..
mike96 said:

'im english ok'
'treat me as you do the other ok i have pm u hammered any more nasty to me all else'

I couldn't get past page 10 unfortunately.
fIsince08 said:
mike96 said:

'im english ok'

I couldn't get past page 10 unfortunately.
http://web.archive.org/web/20120926060124/http://community.codemasters.com/t5/F1-The-Sport-General-Discussion/2012-Formula-1-Singapore-Grand-Prix/td-p/66770/page/20

;)

"Peter the duck"  :#
Isn't Rosberg the one calling for "driving advice" all the time?
True, but the bans on team radio activity have gone a lot further than just banning driver advice. It's banned all information about all the cars procedures and systems. Rosberg did a feature with BBC at the start of the year where he seemed very knowledgeable on all the new systems and parts in the cars this year.

Not saying Lewis won't be when looking specifically at the Mercedes duel, we can't comment yet. But if I had to give an initial impression - it's that these changes do fall in to Rosberg's hands. 
VetteIfan said:
True, but the bans on team radio activity have gone a lot further than just banning driver advice. It's banned all information about all the cars procedures and systems. Rosberg did a feature with BBC at the start of the year where he seemed very knowledgeable on all the new systems and parts in the cars this year.

Not saying Lewis won't be when looking specifically at the Mercedes duel, we can't comment yet. But if I had to give an initial impression - it's that these changes do fall in to Rosberg's hands. 
Both have been hard at work in the sims learning everything.
VetteIfan said:
Wouldn't be the first time things are falling to Rosberg's hands this year. Things he doesn't even have an influence on.

Ok, enough of the sour grapes. It'll spice things up I believe. But it's still nonsense and a solution for a problem we didn't really have.
I don't think the changes will disadvantage any driver over an other. Before this season a lot of people were thinking that Lewis wouldn't be great at the fuel conservation, but he's actually been one of the best in the field. I don't think it will make a big difference to one driver.