Jump to content Jump to content

Touring legend pack content ! Availiable 16/09/2014

The latest expansion for Grid Autosport has been released and is available to download now – the Touring Legends Pack is out now for Xbox 360 and can be downloaded from Xbox Live, and will be available for PS3 from the PlayStation Store when the service updates later today in the US, and tomorrow, 17 September in Europe.

The Touring Legends Pack is priced $12.99/£10.39/€12.99, although Grid Autosport Season Pass holders will be able to access the DLC for no additional cost (Season Pass only available for PS3 version).

The Touring Legends Pack details:

– Silverstone & Donnington Park with 10 routes, a new Single Player Touring Car Legends Championship & 5 classic Touring Cars :

- Race the Volvo 850 Estate Touring Car

- Alfa Romeo 155 TS

- Audi A4 Quattro Touring Car

- BMW E30 Touring Car 

- Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth Touring Car

Have fun guys , only i have one problem! I dont have enough garage spaces , because i want to buy all dlc cars of this pack..:p

5 new cars? I see only 4, because giving RS500 new liveries doesn't make it a new car (it reminds me the special violet nissan (?) from GT6). What's more BMW E30 is just retaken from street catecogory with minor adjustments.

DLC looks great, loving new tracks and the volvo and all about it, but c'mon, you can't oversize your creatness ;) it is great without all this exagarating.