Sign in to follow this  

Touring legend pack content ! Availiable 16/09/2014

Loore said:
DukeAgain said:
yes they are in their own class.Still no word if the dlc will work in online playlists though.

Not in the playlists, can be used in custom cups.
Can the cars be used in online playlists? 

I figured the tracks wouldn't be able to be used in online playlists but it's kind of perplexing as to why the cars wouldn't be able to be used as the other cars we've gotten are able to be used.

Probably a compatibility issue. Since these cars are in their own class, those without the DLC couldn't participate anyway. The other cars were added to already existing classes.

Why could'nt they have given a free car like in grid 2? That way everyone has the data so the cars can be used in online playlists. Is it really that hard to do? Or is it down to poor management from CM?
My advice is not to buy it,its just not worth it.£10 for 5 cars and 2 tracks?The game cost £35 with 5x more content. Things just dont add up!

Must agree here, I preordered the game + season pass becuase CM said they had learned from their past mistakes (Grid2) regarding DLC but seems like that was just nice talk before their next game.

I haven't even touched the sprint pack online because no one hosts them, and I spent most of my time in playlists. Now we get an expantion pack with cars that we won't even get to use in online playlist, another waste. At this rate the season pass was not anywhere near worth the price I paid as I only use a few DLC cars.

I don't understand why they can't understand that tracks are just a community divider, doesn't help the online side of the game. DLC cars make as much as you want but don't divide the community like this.

Don't get me wrong, I love CM games, I preorder every single one of them, and I will continue to do so, but now I know better not to get sucked in with their season passes, I will most likely decide individually which DLC will be worth my purchase, because to be honest I don't want more useless content that I can't use in playlists.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DOWNLOADING NOW

Now the playlist, and the repair costs patches PLEASE, and they only thing people will have to complain about is my youtube videos.  :smile: 

Ok.....5 mins later  NOT HAPPY! 

Why NO touring car legends in Time Trial? 

Im guessing that also means it doesnt work in the playlist then?  

COME ON CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Loore  When this playlist patch comes out for the consoles, can you PLEASE ENSURE that the touring car legends go into the playlist and TT, and Racenet challenges. 

I dont know how the other DLC works, as this is the only one I bought,  but now feel ive been Grid 2'd again. 

Honestly CM,  your DLC strategy isnt working. 

There's no way they can put those cars in playlist. What happens when that event comes up and there's people who don't have the DLC?
There's no way it can work. 

do you have to buy the new cars (garage slots open ) to run the new tracks on custom playlist or can you run some of cars you already own ?

Sorry, but i have to lough about this..... Same joke as grid2.... Unbeleavable this guys...

I wait for project cars and will never ever buy a cm game in the Future. And i have preorderd many games in the past... But i dont want to support this behavior and politics... For me it felt like that the only thing that they are interested is money... Easy money....

Wait for the half price Steam sales; I picked up Autosport, Black Edition DLC & Season Pass all for under £30, the price I usually want to pay for games!

It looks like the reason the Touring Car Legends pack will not be included in playlists is because these cars are a completely separate class of their own. Like Cat C, Cat B, & Cat A for example. Too bad it was not added to The Touring Classics class. I think thats the name. It is the class with the Nissan & Ford Sierra.

I have to say I played the 1st SP Challenge it was the British Cup or whatever. That was so much fun the 2 new tracks and the cars are great compliments to each other. I finished 3rd overall in the Volvo wagon. That car is a lot of fun to race. I have not played the other 4 but they looked really cool!

The new tracks are great too. I have always liked Donnigton the downhill esses are great and I am hoping to get some good races online there too. Silverstone on the other hand is still the same dreadful course that no matter what car or game I play that track I am always terrible at that last combination of corners. When I say I loathe those corners, loathe is no where near strong enough a word for me to describe those corners. I could be on a lawnmower and completely screw that corner up! My brain just does not work with the way those corners go. It is not CM's fault by any means the track itself looks terrific and is great to play on except those hated corners. 

They should have added the cars to an existing class, I agree.  

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo DONE with paying CM for crap I cant use.  Big whoop I can drive them in custom or single player.   Im in multiplayer.  

@Loore please get the programmers to include an ability to save between events/races in the Extra Championships.
I agree with that! The first Championship is 5 events 2 races each. With qualifying as well. About 2 events in I was looking for the save & return option too!

Badi23 said:
5 new cars? I see only 4, because giving RS500 new liveries doesn't make it a new car (it reminds me the special violet nissan (?) from GT6). What's more BMW E30 is just retaken from street catecogory with minor adjustments.

DLC looks great, loving new tracks and the volvo and all about it, but c'mon, you can't oversize your creatness ;) it is great without all this exagarating.
Dear Trickmasters, In fact only 3 new cars :s (and 2 tracks not so new after all)....Sierra again with just new livery and the same BMW E30 from street discipline! Don't get me wrong i LOVE this dlc and i thank codies for this new dlc but what about adding instead a Renault Laguna/Nissan Primera and Honda Accord too??13Euros is too much for poor content  :( and the fact that u can't save progress between races is ridiculous! 
The last thing that i can't stand is that we only have 12 cars on track!!!! oh come on it's crazy put at least 16 cars like in TOCA!!! Ok more than 16 is impossible roger ok i got it so give us 16 cars a simple full grid, oh god how many times...

I noticed that after few hits in the rear bumper of ALFA 155 the boot or trunk? what's the word? (sorry, english it's not my first language) The trunk got opened and always goes up and down..i watched the replay and also my team mate! So is it a mistake or what? It's weird and funny to see.
And the antenna of Audi it's too much high looks like a toy car lol  :#

Looks pretty good, but only a 12 car grid?

Yes this is madness!!! We thought it was something to take for granted!!! WE WANT 16 CARS ON TRACK!!!
Why codies u always lose yourselves into these stupid mistakes??!
You know, it looks like U always make 99% of the work and you don't go to achieve the 100%!!!WHY??! :s

It looks like the reason the Touring Car Legends pack will not be included in playlists is because these cars are a completely separate class of their own. Like Cat C, Cat B, & Cat A for example. Too bad it was not added to The Touring Classics class. I think thats the name. It is the class with the Nissan & Ford Sierra.

I have to say I played the 1st SP Challenge it was the British Cup or whatever. That was so much fun the 2 new tracks and the cars are great compliments to each other. I finished 3rd overall in the Volvo wagon. That car is a lot of fun to race. I have not played the other 4 but they looked really cool!

The new tracks are great too. I have always liked Donnigton the downhill esses are great and I am hoping to get some good races online there too. Silverstone on the other hand is still the same dreadful course that no matter what car or game I play that track I am always terrible at that last combination of corners. When I say I loathe those corners, loathe is no where near strong enough a word for me to describe those corners. I could be on a lawnmower and completely screw that corner up! My brain just does not work with the way those corners go. It is not CM's fault by any means the track itself looks terrific and is great to play on except those hated corners. 
-this thing too?!! OH my god... no dlc cars in multi playlist??! Nice well done!