Sign in to follow this  

Touring legend pack content ! Availiable 16/09/2014

The latest expansion for Grid Autosport has been released and is available to download now – the Touring Legends Pack is out now for Xbox 360 and can be downloaded from Xbox Live, and will be available for PS3 from the PlayStation Store when the service updates later today in the US, and tomorrow, 17 September in Europe.

The Touring Legends Pack is priced $12.99/£10.39/€12.99, although Grid Autosport Season Pass holders will be able to access the DLC for no additional cost (Season Pass only available for PS3 version).

The Touring Legends Pack details:

– Silverstone & Donnington Park with 10 routes, a new Single Player Touring Car Legends Championship & 5 classic Touring Cars :

- Race the Volvo 850 Estate Touring Car

- Alfa Romeo 155 TS

- Audi A4 Quattro Touring Car

- BMW E30 Touring Car 

- Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth Touring Car

Have fun guys , only i have one problem! I dont have enough garage spaces , because i want to buy all dlc cars of this pack..:p

not sure but infos say that there is extra touring legend cars championship (like that of sprint dlc i suppose) and he new tracks and cars will be usable in custom cups but also in online mode..

NhraRacer said:
When will it be available for Steam\pc?
Later tonight :)

FYI - there's three new single player championships as part of the DLC.

Loore said:
http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/09/grid-autosport-touring-legends/
thanks for the video , can you give us more info about the ONLINE parts of this DLC
custom playlist only ? quick play rotation ?  or is single player only ?

Can someone tell me this:

If you buy this DLC, are those cars in their own class, or are the expanding on the current classic touring car class? Meaning, I could use them in an online playlist with others who don't have the DLC.

5 new cars? I see only 4, because giving RS500 new liveries doesn't make it a new car (it reminds me the special violet nissan (?) from GT6). What's more BMW E30 is just retaken from street catecogory with minor adjustments.

DLC looks great, loving new tracks and the volvo and all about it, but c'mon, you can't oversize your creatness ;) it is great without all this exagarating.

Are the championships in the main career mode or under the 'extra championships' tab? Because the sprint tournaments are under the extra championshi tab, which means they need to be completed in one session, else progress is lost.

Are the championships in the main career mode or under the 'extra championships' tab? Because the sprint tournaments are under the extra championshi tab, which means they need to be completed in one session, else progress is lost.
Yes, they are in the Extra Championships section.

@loore  , can you give us more info about the ONLINE parts of this DLC
custom playlist only ? quick play rotation ?  or is single player only ?

TUSMBOX said:
Can someone tell me this:

If you buy this DLC, are those cars in their own class, or are the expanding on the current classic touring car class? Meaning, I could use them in an online playlist with others who don't have the DLC.
i asked the same question mate, so far no response

This looks decent, especially as part of the season pass. I have never bought anything on line before but this seems worth a try.

@Loore - these extra tracks, can other classes of cars be used with them as well such as endurance or the indy cars ?

DukeAgain said:
yes they are in their own class.Still no word if the dlc will work in online playlists though.

Not in the playlists, can be used in custom cups.