Sign in to follow this  

New dlc will not download

i just tried to download the new touring dlc
completed the purchase of the dlc,it doesn't appear in the download page
so i try to download it again but the the game doesn't recognizes that i have already bought the DLC.
so what i have to do Codemsters?
will I be refunded or this will be your last game I buy?

This is on Xbox I presume? We'll let Microsoft know, it is an error on their end. Sorry :(

In this case I would suggest getting in touch with Microsoft support (we can't see your Xbox account info etc) and they'll be able to help. They should be able to see you've bought the game and rectify it for you.

Oh no, not again. I had a terrible time a few weeks ago with The Road & Track pack. Now I am on the fence whether or not to buy this pack or not.

Try clearing both your main cache and your Marketplace cache. After that restart your Xbox by going ti the console itself and holding the power button in for 3 seconds then restart the your Xbox.This didn't work for me the last time but it might work for you this time. What worked for me is when we had the console update a week or so ago. Then I tried to download the pack & it worked.

Where did you try to download the dlc from? The in-game dlc area or the Marketplace? I purchased the pack last time from the in-game store link. I hope this helped, if I do get the courage to try & download it I am going to try to go through the Marketplace area instead of the in-game area.http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/downloadable-content/download-xbox-live-content

I'm on Xbox too but for me the download worked correctly, so now sorry if i change matter but i'm curious and i wanted to share with u guys this thing, when i purchased the dlc on the market place i got this message:
Do u want to apply 4,46 Euros to your microsoft account and charge the rest to your Paypal account?I never saw this message before and what does it mean?Please If someone is so kind to answer me! Anyway I choose no and i payed only with my money left on paypal

Phil88TC said:
I'm on Xbox too but for me the download worked correctly, so now sorry if i change matter but i'm curious and i wanted to share with u guys this thing, when i purchased the dlc on the market place i got this message:
Do u want to apply 4,46 Euros to your microsoft account and charge the rest to your Paypal account?I never saw this message before and what does it mean?Please If someone is so kind to answer me! Anyway I choose no and i payed only with my money left on paypal
That means you have 4.46 euros in your microsoft account,could have been earned through xbox rewards or money you had left over from a gift card.You should have said yes if you did not want the full amount going to your paypal.

DukeAgain said:
Phil88TC said:
That means you have 4.46 euros in your microsoft account,could have been earned through xbox rewards or money you had left over from a gift card.You should have said yes if you did not want the full amount going to your paypal.
Doh!!! Ok i will use it for my next purchase! Thanks for the answer!