Sign in to follow this  

Game preview via RedBull Official Website!

Hi people!

Small preview here:

http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stories/1331678738043/f1-2014-everything-you-need-to-know

Give us some gamplay videos please CM!!! Cheers!

Interesting that they said that the reason they have bought in shorter career mode options is because some people find certain tracks more difficult and get stuck, therefore don't play more than one season. Do they not think maybe that the reason no-one plays more than one season is because the games are so bloody boring?

APR193 said:
Interesting that they said that the reason they have bought in shorter career mode options is because some people find certain tracks more difficult and get stuck, therefore don't play more than one season. Do they not think maybe that the reason no-one plays more than one season is because the games are so bloody boring?
Good point!!! BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY WE HAVE TO FIND THE BLOODY TEAPOTS!!! LOL!! :)

I wouldn't say I found it boring although I always found some tracks harder than others I just tried to adapt to each track and get the best result I could. It wouldn't feel right to play shorter career tbh unless I was limited for time or just wanted a quick blast.

Very easy mode, shorter career, and lol-expanded scenario as new features..., lol

Project cars in two months. Keep doing your best at trying to sell your new years joke Birmingham.

It sounds like it's going to be very boring, arcadey and lifeless yet again. That was a terrible interview for an avid Formula One fan such as myself to digest. Utterly dull CM.

It sounds like it's going to be very boring, arcadey and lifeless yet again. That was a terrible interview for an avid Formula One fan such as myself to digest. Utterly dull CM.
Just seen Alex Gillon's Twitter and he says quote 'Really interseting interview with @Formula1game's @TheLeeMather! Some good info in there! ' WHAT AN ARSE LICKING CM FANBOY HE IS!!!!!!!!  Only so he gets a free copy of the game so he can say 'Hello everyone' with his Julian Clary voice!!!!

That Gillon boy is that one with that unintelligible accent right. Greasing his wheels this year too CM?

The only thing that sounds interesting is the way the rear end is more slippery getting on the power. I know ive said it before but there are no new gameplay features it seems. Why are we not able to see some no assists cockpit view driving? Ive never known a game where it is impossible to find any info on :( Why the hate for alex guys? He clearly puts alot of time into his channel and my guess is that F1 has the most views so why not suck up to codies? He gets something out of doing that unlike us lol! Imo cm should get all the hate not the ppl playing the game.

vtidixon said:
The only thing that sounds interesting is the way the rear end is more slippery getting on the power. I know ive said it before but there are no new gameplay features it seems. Why are we not able to see some no assists cockpit view driving? Ive never known a game where it is impossible to find any info on :( Why the hate for alex guys? He clearly puts alot of time into his channel and my guess is that F1 has the most views so why not suck up to codies? He gets something out of doing that unlike us lol! Imo cm should get all the hate not the ppl playing the game.
I haven't got hate for Alex Gillon, it's just he claims there is interesting info in that Redbull preview. where actually there's nothing new mentioned at all.... It could be a preview for 2012 (for the lack of talk about new features) Just irritating that Gillon falsely talks up the game each year so he receives a free copy, but once it's released he then changes his POV and talks about it's shortfalls...... Last year for 2013 was funny....... in the days up to the games release he had in the description for each 2013 video on  Youtube that the AI wasn't finalised, when quite obviously it was the finished game, and for sure at CM's request!!! He's just a CM fanboy on the payroll!!

Ok I see :) I suppose it gets him more views/followers so can see why he does it. I think most ppl do this tho untill games are released as it wouldnt make sense codies giving out games early to ppl and saying give your honest opinion on what little has changed since f1 2013, funny thing is as a F1 fan I still for some mad reason want to buy 2014?? Maybe Ive had a bang on the head recently lol! I havent pre ordered as nothing has really changed but if I see some vids where the cars look harder to drive and the AI are a little more aggresive I will prob buy just to keep me busy until pcars comes out then im never turning my 360 on again :)