Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

!!!!!!!!!!!CODEMASTERS HAS TURNED ME BACK TO DECEIVE AND DECEIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It is not fair the damn game fails, the fault is not mine, 
only play 5 damn hours, trying to make the game run smoothly, 
it locks up, multiplayer is a mess, in games games are left over others 
... stays The frozen screen, now does not boot, the fault is the files,
 it's your fault, not mine ... I want my money back. 
With you always the same, sell badly optimized games and then do not respond to the customer. 
I have 5 games of Codemasters bought legally and with all I have had problems 
... you never correct the bugs 
.... that it serves to buy games of legal form if you do not give support ????
 .. it was better to download it cracked And do not lose money 
I want my money or I will take this request to the CEC 
... the game works badly ... period ... the fault is not mine ... it is a bad product 
... !!!!!!! I want my reimbursement now !!!!

Seriously said:
I think your PC is just rubbish. End Of The Story.
even a rubbish pc can run the game on good 45-55 fps... so his pc much be worse than rubbish...

the game it's totally broken, and codemasters make 3 patch withour resolve the bug! i'm very angry, it's right than hacker craked your games!! don't need my money,  this it's last time, from next year, i don't buy your game!, w hacker!

you did play 3 hours to long, in a maximum of 2 hours you can get a refund on steam ;)

larryl said:
you did play 3 hours to long, in a maximum of 2 hours you can get a refund on steam ;)
wow! but for try career and find bug need more hours!!

larryl said:

Before anyone says it. That's not codemasters that is steam policy. And fyi I have had a refund before when hours were at 2.9 before so it's anything upwards of 2.9 I suppose is non-refundable.

haydn23 said:
larryl said:

Before anyone says it. That's not codemasters that is steam policy. And fyi I have had a refund before when hours were at 2.9 before so it's anything upwards of 2.9 I suppose is non-refundable.
I do not care, they are thieves! They continue to sell incomplete and useless products, thieves!

The definition of a thief is someone that takes something without consent. You willingly paid for it. If you've continued to buy something that you believe to be "incomplete and useless" then that doesn't make them thieves, it just makes you an idiot.

Game's great. OP's PC however, is not.

Keep getting cracked games from those shady sites, loading your PC with malware and blaming everyone but your infected PC for your troubles.

GHZ7ST said:
Keep getting cracked games from those shady sites, loading your PC with malware and blaming everyone but your infected PC for your troubles.
you it's totally stupid, if you want , i post my scan check of virus, and my pc result perfect!
You do not know the value of money, you probably get them or give them your mom when you overuse, we'll talk about it

GHZ7ST said:
you it's totally stupid, if you want , i post my scan check of virus, and my pc result perfect!
You do not know the value of money, you probably get them or give them your mom when you overuse, we'll talk about it
Malware is not a virus genius, and you probably have a hacked version of antivirus software anyway by the sound of it.

GHZ7ST said:
GHZ7ST said:
Malware is not a virus genius, and you probably have a hacked version of antivirus software anyway by the sound of it.
This dude seriously acts like a spoiled little brat. This isn't even only thread he is whining about, well, pretty much everything. I think he should relax and take it easy. And above all: Grow up. I wouldn't be surprised, if he would have hacked OS too...

GHZ7ST said:
Not answering the first part of his post implies that you cracked the game, doesn't it?

GHZ7ST said:
You call that stupid? Thinking a virus check is a guarantee of a virus free computer is stupid.

Applying that logich like "How can viruses even exist if people have anti virus software?"

Aside from that, I'd suggest you buy a console. You're obviously not capable of maintaining a system by yourself, seeing how you call every issue a "bug" and insist on developers fixing it, when really your system is the problem.