Jump to content Jump to content

Force feedback issues PS4

Beans_

-Thrustmaster T150
-Career mode and Time trial. 
-Feedback set 90% currently in the PS4 options,  but tried it on everything above 50%
-Wheel weight on 100%
-Everything else in 30%

-In the PC settings I have everything on 100% bar the overall feedback which is set to 90%

-Also I have the latest drivers and the wheel has been updated with the latest firmware. 

So, playing my career and seem to notice something weird. The general feel of the force feedback seems to be a lot weaker then what it was in the beta. It's only with the T150 as with the T100, that seems to be fine. 

Comparing it to 2016 its just not as strong. 

Anyone else getting this ? 
Daren't set my G920 to anything less than 100, it feels a bit OP compared to the beta which had such a good feel. I think reducing it to get rid of road effect (which wasn't possible in 2016) left it feeling floaty. Don't want another game like that, but might have to beef up the upper body and buy a new wheel at some point....
Daren't set my G920 to anything less than 100, it feels a bit OP compared to the beta which had such a good feel. I think reducing it to get rid of road effect (which wasn't possible in 2016) left it feeling floaty. Don't want another game like that, but might have to beef up the upper body and buy a new wheel at some point....
I had the G29 and returned it within a few weeks as it broke. Got a replacement and it broke again. I was quite disappointed with that wheel.
Oh, and just to let you know I weigh more then a blackbirds leg, so I'm positive I could handle a bit of force feedback. 

Comparing the wheel to last year's game and the beta it doesn't feels as strong. For me it's the wheel weight that seems to have suffered the most, especially in the wet. 

McLaren 1988 
2 humans
18 AI 

So, doing a co op race with a friend when it started raining towards the end of the race. The thing I came across was the drop in feedback in the wet weather. It's really weak and you lose a little sense of stability. 
The feedback goes weak, the wheel weight is loose and in generally it feels quite bad. 

Please can you check. Thanks. 

Archived