DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Drag Pack speculations.

I highly doubt we will get any new cars. Probably just 3-5 drag strip and the new drag mode.
There are some drag specific cars in the pack.

Loore said:
Atticvs said:
@Loore It's the end of September. Does this mean this is coming out today?

As opposed to most of the community, I'm quite curious for what is hopefully a new mode - I always liked quarter-mile drag races since the early Fast & Furious days. :)
It's been pushed back a couple of weeks  for some extra love and polish :) Expect it mid October.
I see. Thanks for the info and looking forward to it. :)

Loore said:
Atticvs said:
@Loore It's the end of September. Does this mean this is coming out today?

As opposed to most of the community, I'm quite curious for what is hopefully a new mode - I always liked quarter-mile drag races since the early Fast & Furious days. :)
It's been pushed back a couple of weeks  for some extra love and polish :) Expect it mid October.
I'll be expecting driveclub and the crew and projectCARS all by end of November. Good luck till next CM release besides F1.

Loore said:
I highly doubt we will get any new cars. Probably just 3-5 drag strip and the new drag mode.
But those cars will be on sale or only as a part of the pack or loan cars?? there´s not enough slots to keep a good colection fo more than two categories, but if are upgradeable and tuneable it will be welcome too!!

Salute.

Loore said:
Thanks, thats good to know. Can we take those drag cars out on a circuit too? Or we only can use it in drag events?

andaya said:
But those cars will be on sale or only as a part of the pack or loan cars?? there´s not enough slots to keep a good colection fo more than two categories, but if are upgradeable and tuneable it will be welcome too!!
You won't get slots for sure. Codemasters thinks 30+5 slots are enough for 40+2 car classes. They're not good at math, unfortunately.

Loore said:
Thanks, thats good to know. Can we take those drag cars out on a circuit too? Or we only can use it in drag events?
Going to be drag only events

Loore said:
Thats great news for drag fans.
I hope this attitude will be continued onto the next game the "Grid team" makes.  
Just keep putting it back until its 100%   -   Id rather wait and have working games/DLC.
Incorporate DLC into online playlists, WITHOUT  forcing people into separate DLC custom cups.

Not remotely interested in drag racing though,  LOL   

It is good to see your not happy with something and your not putting it out, because of a deadline. 

Who cares drag = boring
drag can be quite fun but is more of a competition against yourself than against the opponent.

drag is all about being consistent and knowing your car. whatever your opponent does, doesnt matter. if you do your stuff right, you will always get the same time at the end. the fun part is trying to get to that point though :)

Any day now and the Beasts are here!  (Potentially with rear view mirrors too!)

If you go to the screen where you turn assists on & off you can see that an option is now there to pick whether or not you want to use a clutch while drag racing.

DJ007 said:
Next week is Drag :)

Loore said:
Thats great news for drag fans.
I hope this attitude will be continued onto the next game the "Grid team" makes.  
Just keep putting it back until its 100%   -   Id rather wait and have working games/DLC.
Incorporate DLC into online playlists, WITHOUT  forcing people into separate DLC custom cups.

Not remotely interested in drag racing though,  LOL   

It is good to see your not happy with something and your not putting it out, because of a deadline. 

Either that or MS / Sony have insisted on it !! :)

Loore said:
DJ007 said:
Next week is Drag :)
So next week is "Drag Week" at CM? Please no pictures on the Codies blog. If not, that kind of "Drag". You may want to send out a memo that "Drag Week" is game-related. It may end up being embarassing for some oeople showing up to work looking like Lady Gaga's more ugly brother.