Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT 4 Successor - A new Business-Model (?)

Etirion said:
 start with early access, enough time to develop the game with feedback from everyone 
I couldn't agree more. Whatever DiRT game they do next, it needs to have early acess or open beta, before release. This kind of approach seems to be working really well with the F1 games, lately, benefiting a lot the Franchise.
The only time we had EA for a DiRT game, it ended to be the most successful DiRT game, so...

Alf72 said:
...it needs to have early acess or open beta, before release. This kind of approach seems to be working really well with the F1 games...

Has it? Have you not noticed the countless forum pages full of F1 2017 bug report threads? I remember DiRT Rally launching (after the early access period ended) with a number of substantial game-play impacting issues that took quite a while to patch. Early access & semi-open beta periods don't seem to do much to improve functional quality in games at launch.

They should use the yourstage gen to release some DLC for Dirt rally. That would make some money.

Releasing a yourstage generator for dirt rally would probably make even more.

bogani said:
mesa said:
I'll pay ZERO to Codemasters until boring -repetitive - unnatural - PS level graphics "Your stage" is the only way to race on a rally track
I don't care about any rallygame future if there will be no REAL stages like in Dirt Rally

Cool man. We all know this already as you keep spamming the forum of how boring it is.

I really don't see the point in keeping to shout the same thing over and over. If I'm not happy with something I just choose not to play it anymore and I certanly don't continue to moan about it on the forum.
You're very funny guy. Ha-ha-ha

I'm not talking about how boring the game in itself, i'm talking about that Your stage is the worst part of this game and i'm talking about what i should see in a Dirt 4 successor game:  real stages 

ps: i don't care about 4-5 people who was hired to post everywhere how this game is better than DR

You DO Realise that just because someone likes it better than DR does not automatically mean they are hired jesus dude get a grip. I have a 180 hours in D4 you know why because i like D4 more than DR not some paid shill.